One on One's... And only that! discussion

ONE X ONE > Angel&Nevermore

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Inigo Montoya Hey so do you have any ideas?

message 2: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 3855 comments Hmmm not really

Inigo Montoya Okay, I am sure we can come up with something! What kind so you prefer?

message 4: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 3855 comments Romance
Some action
Reality
Fantasy
things like that

Inigo Montoya Um do you want to do one with Werewolves, vampires and such?

message 6: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 3855 comments sure thing

Inigo Montoya Okey Smokey, you want to do a present day one or way back in the day where they still rode horses?

message 8: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 3855 comments when they still rode horses

Inigo Montoya Okay do you want to do a cliche sort one? The girl falls in love with a werewolf and the town shuns them. Tries to hang the girl for witchcraft and hunts to boy because he is a monster?

message 10: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 3855 comments sure sounds good

message 11: by Inigo Montoya (new)

Inigo Montoya Okay! Do you want to do doubles?

message 12: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 3855 comments sure thing

message 13: by Inigo Montoya (new)

Inigo Montoya Sweet! Do you have any ideas for the second role play?

message 14: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 3855 comments Um well no

message 15: by Inigo Montoya (new)

Inigo Montoya Hmm, we can just stick to one then?

message 16: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 3855 comments Oh okay sorry, the reson I don't have ideas is that I'm in school

message 17: by Inigo Montoya (new)

Inigo Montoya It's all good! We can come up with one later if you want?

message 18: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 3855 comments I'm free now

message 19: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 3855 comments I'm free now

message 20: by Inigo Montoya (new)

Inigo Montoya Okay! Any ideas?

message 21: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 3855 comments Um well no