ADDICTION on ONE on ONE (+18) discussion

1 x 1 > Sandra and Angel

Comments Showing 1-33 of 33 (33 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Sandra Ann Stilinski | 149 comments Mod
(sorry just that other group have so many topic and at times I didn't realize one of my topic is been reply too))

Dante's mom look up not even need to know this boy. She can tell this boy been through a lot.

Dante close his eyes feeling weak.

message 2: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) ((it's fine))

Carter took a deep breath and looked at his mom "I'm just here for Dante, I'm a friend of his, I think I rather him live with me for a little while if your okay with that" he explained to Dante's mom

Dante's mom look down at her hurt son that means a lot to her. But, his safety meant everything to here. She got up slowly letting his head slid of her lap. Walk to the side and motion with her hand for Carter to let him take him.

message 4: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Carter gave a slight nod to his mom and walked over to Dante he picked him up in his arms. "I'll have him call you once he wakes up" Carter left with Dante and put him in his car then got in, he started the car and left down the road with him. "God you look worse then when you left" he muttered more so to himself then to Dante.

Dante's walk pass her husband and went in Dante's room and slam the door.

His dad knew what happen and didn't care.

His mom start to put things in some kind organization for her to slowly find away to mail or take Dante's main things to him.

Dante grunt and move a little. He wasn't really asleep asleep but, he wasn't up either.

message 6: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Carter got back home and turned off the car then leaned back and looked at Dante. "You are going to be quit the handful aren't you?" he said softly then got out of the car and got Dante out as well. He walked inside with Dante in his arms and laid him down in a guest bedroom.

Dante open his eyes, "Is mom okay." He said softly but, looking at the ground like he was half asleep and out of it.

message 8: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Carter sighed and sat on the edge of the bed and looked at him "yes she's okay, you just get some sleep alright, you can call her tomorrow" he said to him.

Dante lays his head on Carter's lap and wrap his arms around his body. close his eyes and went to sleep quickly.

message 10: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Carter smiled a bit "I was not meaning on me but okay" he pet his hair a little bit he felt bad for Dante but there really wasn't anything he could do except take him in.

Dante close his eyes finally went in a deep sleep. His grip loosen and fall on CArter side. He was still in a lot of pain and his back was aching by the bat hitting him.

message 12: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Carter pulled the covers over him and then left the room up to his room he finally fell back and fell asleep. He slept through the rest of the night and most of the morning he was up late and really tired he didn't feel like getting up.

Dante was already up outside. He look around the house and smile how awesome it was. He lay on the ground on the backyard.

message 14: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Carter got up soon and walked downstairs in just his boxers he totally forgot that Dante was staying at his house

Dante heard a kitten and went to the sound and saw a tiny tiny black kitten with bright blue eyes with a big head. He had a weakness with kitten. He pick it up and ran inside seating on the couch playing with the kitten gently.

message 16: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Carter was still not fully awake he heard the kitten and walked into his living room with a coffee cup and looked at Dante. "Where did you find that?" he asked him looking at the kitten.

Dante look at the kitten that finally curl in a ball and fall asleep on his lap. "Outside it was cold and no mother. I felt sorry for him."

message 18: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Carter shook his head "okay but your taking care of him and I mean it Dante" he walked out of the living room and decided to get ready for his day.

Dante nod he usually good taken care of things. He look at carter getting ready.

message 20: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) He started to mumble to himself something he did all the time "come back in" mocking his boss "god I'm so tired"

??

message 22: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) what?

((nvm lol didn't see the reply last time I was on this topic sorry))

Dante ran inside to the kitchen to find milk. Then when he found it and grab a bowl. Pour milk for the kitten.

message 24: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Carter looked at Dante then at the kitten and shook his head how did he get himself mixed up with this kid. He started to eat his toast.

Dante ran to Carter and lean over and kiss his neck, "Thank you for everything." He didn't realize he move fast. Blood start to drip on his side. He look down and frown ran to the bathroom. To clean the mess.

message 26: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Carter sighed and looked at the kitten "you should just take it easy today" he said loud enough for Dante to hear him

Dante finished showering and dressing up. He walk out and kiss Carter on the neck, "Im trying to my love." in a joking voice. He walk up to the kitten and took him outside to see if he would go to the restroom.

message 28: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Carter shook his head a little, why was Dante calling him love and keep kissing him on the neck. It didn't bother him more or less he just wanted to know why, he watched him take the kitten outside and then sighed to himself. He would have to leave Carter alone tonight while he worked.

Dante after awhile grab his kitten and place inside. He walk to Carter, "I just realize we need to get some kind of supply for the kitten you know?" He look at the kitten that jump on the couch and curl in a ball and fall asleep.

message 30: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) "Well yeah I know that" Carter said to him and looked at him then at the kitten. "You'll be alone for awhile are you okay with that?" Carter asked him hoping he would be just fine with that then again he never knew.

Dante shake his head, "Sure I be ok." He look around and felt bad, "I need to find a job too."

((on this one seem to be your turn Angel))

message 33: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) "you don't have to, shouldn't you worry about school first anyway?" Carter asked as he put on a new shirt.