Burnt Hills Teen Reading Club discussion

Best Books > NPR's Best Young Adult Novels

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca Darling | 18 comments Mod
NPR came out with a list of "Best Young Adult Novels." Do you agree with their choices? How many have you read?

http://www.npr.org/2012/08/07/1577953...

message 2: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca Darling | 18 comments Mod
I've read only 30. Kind of embarrassing actually, but it's more if you count the series as separate books. Some of my favorite books are on here: Catcher In The Rye, Anne of Green Gables, The Book Thief. But there are books that I've never even heard of on this list.

message 3: by Lynsee (new)

Lynsee | 4 comments I have read a few of the books on this list and the ones that I have great are great! I especially loved Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children. I really loved the photos the author added to give you a visual of what the author is trying to explain. I also enjoyed reading Speak, even though I had to read it for school. But I have also wanted to read The Book Thief!

message 4: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth | 1 comments I have read some of these books, and a lot of my favorite books are on this list! I love the Hobbit, and really enjoyed The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time, and Speak. I would like to read Unwind!