The Lost Challenges discussion

Sugar Daddy (Travises, #1)
This topic is about Sugar Daddy
Archives - BOM/Group Reads > [September]"Sugar Daddy"Group Read non-pnr BOM Discussion<SPOILER>

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lizz (Beer, Books and Boos), Group Creator (new) - added it

Lizz (Beer, Books and Boos) | 3564 comments Mod
SHE'S FROM THE WRONG SIDE OF THE TRACKS
Liberty Jones has dreams and determination that will take her far away from Welcome, Texas---if she can keep her wild heart from ruling her mind. Hardy Cates sees Liberty as completely off-limits. His own ambitions are bigger than Welcome, and Liberty Jones is a complication he doesn't need. But something magical and potent draws them to each other, in a dangerous attraction that is stronger than both of them.

HE'S THE ONE MAN SHE CAN'T HAVE
When Hardy leaves town to pursue his plans, Liberty finds herself alone with a young sister to raise. Soon Liberty finds herself under the spell of a billionaire tycoon---a Sugar Daddy, one might say. But the relationship goes deeper than people think, and Liberty begins to discover secrets about her own family's past.

WILL THEY FIND THEIR HEARTS' DESIRES OR WILL HEARTBREAK TEAR THEM APART?
Two men. One woman. A choice that can make her or break her. A woman you'll root for every step of the way. A love story you'll never forget

Ezinwanyi Chinyere | 1882 comments I've started this one. I hope I'm not alone...

message 3: by Lizz (Beer, Books and Boos), Group Creator (new) - added it

I am going to see if my library has it

message 4: by Lizz (Beer, Books and Boos), Group Creator (new) - added it

Yes my library has it and I will join you in reading it

Ezinwanyi Chinyere | 1882 comments ❥☪LIZZ NEILL☪❥ wrote: "Yes my library has it and I will join you in reading it"

Nice, I'm enjoying it.

message 6: by Lizz (Beer, Books and Boos), Group Creator (new) - added it

I will start it Tue

Ezinwanyi Chinyere | 1882 comments I really hope someone reads this one so I can say my piece.
I didn't like who she ended up with!!!

Lisa Kay (lisakayalicemaria) Ah! You all are making me want to listen to this one again. Love this story.

Ezinwanyi Chinyere | 1882 comments Lisa Kay wrote: "Ah! You all are making me want to listen to this one again. Love this story."

Not sure I loved the ending. I'm not happy actually. I feel like the Travis fam are a bunch of hypocrites. They did whatever to get to the top but had the nerve to judge others. Now that they are rich as Croesus, they can afford to have Ethics and morals. Being poor with no prospects is awful and I understand Hardy's drive.

Dawn (Kat N Hat) (katnhat) I have a copy of this one. I am going to try to get to it this month.

message 11: by Jenni (new)

Jenni I read Sugar Daddy a few years ago. I thought it was sassy and entertaining. Enjoy it!

Ezinwanyi Chinyere | 1882 comments Jenni wrote: "I read Sugar Daddy a few years ago. I thought it was sassy and entertaining. Enjoy it!"

It was definitely a tale of two halves for me.
Liberty--then, Liberty now and Hardy--well I think he stayed pretty consistent

message 13: by Lizz (Beer, Books and Boos), Group Creator (new) - added it

I couldn't get it this month :(

Dawn (Kat N Hat) (katnhat) I'm still going to try to get it this month.

Dawn (Kat N Hat) (katnhat) Didn't happen this month.

After analyzing where I am for the year on all my challenges I am not sure it will fit in either...

Ezinwanyi Chinyere | 1882 comments Dawn (Kat N Hat) wrote: "Didn't happen this month.

After analyzing where I am for the year on all my challenges I am not sure it will fit in either..."

It's okay if you don't read it. I am ashamed at how far I fallen behind on DH reading. I am still on book 11 :(