Land of the Unknown discussion

The City > Crystal's House

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Darkened Warrior {Stare into your Nightmare} | 495 comments Mod
Crystal's house

message 2: by Raven (new)

Raven (howlisawesome) Crystal drove her Maserati into her driveway. She took a good look at her house. It was pretty big, and had good furniture, but it wasn't absolutely amazing like Storm's house. She only knew this, because she always past his house on her way home. She wasn't usually a jealous person, but she was in this situation. It was really on her mind now. But she had something more important to attend to. She headed into her basement to try out her charm. She read the spell on it and she suddenly saw white. it worked! She no longer saw her basement. Instead she saw a grand hallway with a crystal chandelier. She immediately panicked. She was in Storm's house!!!

message 3: by Raven (new)

Raven (howlisawesome) She teleported back safely. "okay, she muttered to herself, no more teleporting unless I know what I'm doing."

message 4: by Raven (new)

Raven (howlisawesome) "Crystal sighed and looked at her charm hanging on her neck. "This is an interesting charm, but, it is not very powerful. I want to be strong and taken seriously. I don't want to be weak anymore. All of my powers have to do with my mind, so I'm not physically strong. So what can I do?" She stood up and left.