Goodreads Authors/Readers discussion

Author Resource Round Table > Affordable Editing For Indie Authors

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ebooksmade4you (last edited Aug 28, 2013 10:11AM) (new)

Ebooksmade4you TheBestFormatter | 2 comments *
At eBooksMade4You I supply all eBook services:

Editing
Proofing
Formatting
Cover Design

Whatever will help my clients get their books in order so they can be published I will do. All I need is the Word file for each book and for the client to tell me what they want done and where they are going to publish their books.

eBooksMade4You@gmail.com

My best for your success,

Jake

message 2: by Loretta (new)

Loretta (lorettalivingstone) | 134 comments I must admit, I have considered using you. Sadly all my books are in British English, so I don't thinkit would be possible.

message 3: by Feliks (new)

Feliks (dzerzhinsky) An ebbing tide lowers all boats.

message 4: by Preston (new)

Preston Smith (pmsartwork) | 12 comments I would love to talk to you further about your services! I am looking to get my second novel edited in the next couple of months. It is fiction and is right around 160,000 words.

Can I contact you at the email listed above? Also, do you edit poetry, as I am compiling a book of this as well?

I will follow up with an email soon. Thank you and look forward to chatting with you about it!

Preston

message 5: by Loretta (new)

Loretta (lorettalivingstone) | 134 comments Heather wrote: "Hello Everyone!

Yes, you can contact me at the email listed above.

We have various packages that we offer our authors. We do a more substantive editing (which takes longer than proofreading) or..."

Heather, I may well get back to you then at some point. At the moment I do all my own editing and proof reading. Very exhausting, and repetitive. But I write verse. How are you on that? Usually my books consist of 56 poems. I would only need punctuation and typos checked. My English is of a reasonably high standard so it shouldn't be a huge job.

message 6: by Anne (new)

Anne Stoddard (amstoddardbooks) | 52 comments Heather wrote: "Welcome to Windy Hills Editing.

We look forward to working with you to ensure that your manuscript is polished by the time it comes for publication.

Currently we use flat rates for editing serv..."

Do you have a website?