Twilight (The Twilight Saga, #1) Twilight discussion

which is your all time favorite book?

Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Amina I know for a fact that, asking a reader to name their favorite book is like asking a mother to pick a favorite child.
But there has to be one book that you truly love, the name of that one book that pops up in your mind when someone asks you "which is your favorite book?"

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Do you mean which is your favourite book in the series or which is your favourite book of all time. Breaking Dawn is my favourite book in the series and my favourite book of all time is Eleanor and Park.

Amina Olivia wrote: "i like to read is shiver series and hope to read is Divergent, in the shadow of magic, and more.."

Divergent is on my to-read list too, it sounds amazing

Gerd 2001: A Space Odyssey, always the first to pop into my mind when asked.

message 5: by Jonnathan (last edited Aug 29, 2013 08:55AM) (new) - rated it 2 stars

Jonnathan I consider myself still green in terms of reading.

My favorite book is "Storm of Swords" A Storm of Swords (A Song of Ice and Fire, #3) by George R.R. Martin from the A Song Ice and Fire saga.

But as a single book my favorite one is "It" by Stephen King It by Stephen King

Heidi My favorite book out a series is Grave Peril Grave Peril (The Dresden Files, #3) by Jim Butcher . Its the third book out of a 20 book series, that is still in progress. The 16th book is coming out next, there is no date as of yet. But he cranks them out yearly.

Amina Olivia wrote: "i like to read is shiver series and hope to read is Divergent, in the shadow of magic, and more.."

who is the author of shiver series?

American Wolf idk there is so much good books<3

Phoebe In the twilight series twilight, where it all began. My favorite out of all the books I ever read is Shattered Souls!

Heather Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban - it's where the story first turns up a notch on the darkness scale and it's totally awesome. Absolutely loved it the first time I read it...and the second, and third... still do...

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Ameena wrote: "Olivia wrote: "i like to read is shiver series and hope to read is Divergent, in the shadow of magic, and more.."

who is the author of shiver series?"

Her name is Maggie Stiefvater

Amina Latham wrote: "Ameena wrote: "Olivia wrote: "i like to read is shiver series and hope to read is Divergent, in the shadow of magic, and more.."

who is the author of shiver series?"

Her name is Maggie Stiefvater"

thank u

Dimitrios Chytiris ok I know you ask for the most fav book but I have to write down 3, because these 3 are my most fav books and I love them equaly.
So here we are: It, The Lord of the Rings, The Little Prince

Lindsey Thompson Harry Potter of course, any of the 7 would be my favorite.

Kirby I think I'd have to go with Slaughterhouse Five...or maybe East of Eden.

Italia8989 I could never narrow it down to a favorite book, but the "Iron Fey" series is my favorite. If plays count (since I must be a romantic sap): "Romeo and Juliet."

message 17: by Audrey (new) - added it

Audrey Cobb Oh wow... I don't think I could pick a favorite. Think I've read too many. I'd say contenders would be anything written by Mercedes Lackey, Piers Anthony or Tamora Pierce. James Patterson is also wonderful and I really enjoyed his Maximum Ride series. Hmmm... also, when I first read "The Midnight Club" by Christopher Pike I was impacted quite a bit. I loved his Last Vampire Series as well. I'd better stop or I'll go on and on. :D

p.s. Divergent is awesome. :)

Amina Audrey wrote: "Oh wow... I don't think I could pick a favorite. Think I've read too many. I'd say contenders would be anything written by Mercedes Lackey, Piers Anthony or Tamora Pierce. James Patterson is also w..."

everybody keeps talking about divergent, I can't wait to read it

Tamara Figueroa Eclipse is my favorite twilight book. My favorite series is Hex Hall and Harry Potter. My favorite single book is Host.

message 20: by Sam (new) - rated it 3 stars

Sam Breaking dawn disappointed me, so my favourite is eclipse

message 21: by Emme (new) - rated it 5 stars

Emme I liked either Twilight or Eclipse the best. Another series I really liked was the Matched trilogy by Allie Condie or the Harry Potter series.
(p.s. Team Edward!!!)

Sterre Wow hard question, I can't pick one but here are some of my favorites: 'Divergent' by Veronica Roth, 'Looking for Alaska' by John Green and 'Requiem' by Lauren Oliver (part 3 of the Delirium trilogy) and the Hunger Games series

Caroline Eclipse is the one I keep finding myself with, I'm not sure why. I just love it!