Our Online Library discussion

Catching Fire (The Hunger Games, #2)
This topic is about Catching Fire
Book News > Catching Fire Movie

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by yah um hi im shimmi soo, Potterhead, Twihard, Tribute, Divergent, Demigod (last edited Aug 28, 2013 05:37PM) (new) - added it

yah um hi im shimmi soo (bethanybooks) | 26 comments Mod
Liam Hemsworth Talks Gale In Catching Fire

Liam Hemsworth heads back to his car while leaving a pal’s home on Saturday afternoon (August 24) in Toluca Lake, Calif.

The 23-year-old actor held onto a water bottle while walking barefoot.

While promoting his new film, Paranoia, Liam dished to Ryan Seacrest about Gale in The Hunger Games: Catching Fire.

“It’s developing more but it’s also very confusing. Gale is trying to work out what’s going on, and I think Katniss is trying to stay alive still [laughter],” he shared. “You get to see a little bit more of the fight come out of Gale. Francis Lawrence directed this one and I think he’s such a great director, one of my favorite directors.”

Read more: http://www.justjaredjr.com/2013/08/25...

The Hunger Games: Catching Fire' New TRAILER Stars Jennifer Lawrence and Josh Hutcherson [VIDEO]

A new "The Hunger Games: Catching Fire" international trailer features stars Jennifer Lawrence and Josh Hutcherson returning as Katniss Everdeen and Peeta Mellark ahead of the fall release date.

The newly released clip has the main characters fighting for their lives in the upcomig anticipated sequel movie, according to the NY Daily News reported.
Oscar winning actress Lawrence recently talked about preparing to reprise her Katniss role, even joking about having to learn how to run according to CBS News.

"Running and trying not to hit myself in the face with my bow, those were my two greatest challenges," Lawrence said.

"The Hunger Games: Catching Fire" hits theaters on November 22, 2013

Are you excited for "The Hunger Games" coming this fall?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GufnFv...

Book News rules

As I said, each Folder has its own set of 3 rules:

1. Only moderators can post movie and book information here, but others can comment and post links to information they found.

2. Obey the Group Rules at all times

3. Since this is just a News folder, please do not rant or show any sign of hating one of the books or movies I post news for. This is not a rant folder.

message 2: by yah um hi im shimmi soo, Potterhead, Twihard, Tribute, Divergent, Demigod (new) - added it

yah um hi im shimmi soo (bethanybooks) | 26 comments Mod
No duh, of course I am excited!!! :D Super excited, this is gonna be a really good movie! :D

What do you guys think?

message 3: by yah um hi im shimmi soo, Potterhead, Twihard, Tribute, Divergent, Demigod (new) - added it