Christian Fiction Bloggers discussion

Just for Fun > Book Teaser

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Megan, ☘I Lost My Shoe ☘ (new)

Megan (celtic_girl) | 6306 comments Mod
Share a line or two from your current read from the page the last person to comment said to share from and then leave a page number for the next person.

Example:
Person 1
Page 26

Person 2
With real beds and real food, Papa? - The Rancher's Courtship by Laurie Kingery

Page 13

Person 3
Clothed in her shame, Lydia Beaumont stood on the deck of the Titanic, waiting for John. - Hearts That Survive: A Novel of the Titanic by Yvonne Lehman

Page 24

I'll get us started.

Page 62

message 2: by Melanie, ✞Moderator, Avid Reader, & Blogger ✞ (new)

Melanie (lovebeingvegan) | 9751 comments Mod
"The driver pulled his rifle into his lap, an impulse Carter appreciated." -- Page 62 ~ "Vanishing Act" by Jennifer AlLee & Lisa Karon Richardson

Page 19

message 3: by Dawn (new)

Dawn (baseballblondie) | 1180 comments "Nodding, Lonnie turned to the table and the gray-and-pink fabric that rested in a folded heap of pins and pattern cuttings." - Page 19 My Hope Is Found: The Cadence of Grace, Book 3 by JoAnne Bischof

Page 107

message 4: by Aerykah (new)

Aerykah | 1404 comments "Give it a day or so," Kenneth said. "I think you'll figure it out."
~pg. 107 "The Reason" by William Sirls

Page 56

message 5: by Melanie, ✞Moderator, Avid Reader, & Blogger ✞ (last edited Sep 02, 2013 10:18AM) (new)

"His pulse began to pound, and he took a deep breath. Months had passed since he'd had any reason to open the bag, week after week of despair when his search had seemed doomed to failure." -- Page 56, Trapped by Irene Hannon

Page 150

message 6: by Cathy (new)

Cathy Bryant (authorcathybryant) | 31 comments Melanie wrote: ""His pulse began to pound, and he took a deep breath. Months had passed since he'd had any reason to open the bag, week after week of despair when his search had seemed doomed to failure." -- Page ..."

(:

message 7: by Melanie, ✞Moderator, Avid Reader, & Blogger ✞ (new)

It's been a month since the last comment, so I'll just do another one. :)

"She was starting to get the feeling that wolves were following them again." Page 150 ~ Under a Blackberry Moon by Serena B. Miller

Page 59

message 8: by Aerykah (last edited Oct 12, 2013 08:01PM) (new)

Aerykah | 1404 comments "Granted, she hadn't gone out of her way to be extra nice to him, almost fighting him at every turn. And they did get along about as well as a bear and a honeybee. But he could at least show up to check on her..."
Page 59 ~ When Love Gets in the Way by Janelle Mowery

Page 27

message 9: by Megan, ☘I Lost My Shoe ☘ (new)

Megan (celtic_girl) | 6306 comments Mod
"She's agreed to organize the Spinsters' Club to nurse him. I told you what an excellent job they did during the influenza epidemic." -- The Preacher's Bride by Laurie Kingery, page 27

Page 17

message 10: by Caitlyn (new)

Caitlyn Santi | 815 comments "With her mother catering, she feared her wedding might look more like a backyard barbecue, complete with American flags and sparklers if she happened to find them in a discount bin somewhere." Page 17- Greetings From The Flipside by Rene Gutteridge and Cheryl McKay

Page 22

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

"His head ached, and his new white Banana Republic T-shirt was soaked with blood. Ninth Street still roared with traffic. He would have to cross it to get to his apartment, but he didn't fancy the idea of scurrying down the sidewalk to the next intersection for all to see.
"Still no sign of his attacker."
Page 22-Black from The Circle series by Ted Dekker

Page 65

message 12: by Melanie, ✞Moderator, Avid Reader, & Blogger ✞ (new)

"I encourage you, perhaps over the next month, to take the first five minute of each day and give God your worship." -- 65% (my book doesn't show the page number) 52 Weeks with Jesus by James Merritt

Next up: Page 27

message 13: by Bess (last edited Jan 05, 2016 02:36PM) (new)

Bess | 2583 comments "I cannot sit around here a moment longer without anything to do."
30% no page numbers. The Vow: A Novella by Jody Hedlund, A prequel to an Uncertain Choice

Next up: Page 1

message 14: by Bess (new)

Bess | 2583 comments "Wonderful, that's all I need; a bunch of gangly-legged debutantes following me around with their matchmaking Mamas not far behind," Grey winced.
9% (no page numbers) The Earl's Forgiveness by Amy Ferguson

message 15: by Melanie, ✞Moderator, Avid Reader, & Blogger ✞ (new)

"Please, God, no! Not again! We can't take any more trauma!"-Thin Ice by Irene Hannon
-first page of the story

Next up: page 21 or 5%