The Riyria Revelations discussion

Recent News > Upcoming Group Reads

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Michael (new)

Michael (michaeljsullivan) | 347 comments Mod
One of the things I like the best about goodreads, is group reads. There are many groups that pick a book a month and several people read along and discuss it.

I'm honored that The Crown Tower has been selected by a few groups for upcoming reads, so if you want to share your thoughts with other on the book, come on over to one of these groups and join the fun.

* September 2013: Fantasy Aficionados
* October 2013: Fantasy Book Club

message 2: by Kasey (new)

Kasey Cocoa (kaseycocoa) | 2 comments I would love to join the group reading in October but it seems that group is secret. Ah well. Ill read it again anyway since I enjoyed it so much the first time.

message 3: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 1 comments I feel the same, I tried ti join fantasy Aficionados but have had no reply, anyway I read the book and loved it and that's all that matters although it is nice to hear other peoples opinions

message 4: by Michael (new)

Oh I wasn't aware that any of these group were private. I've been a member of them for some time and I just thought they were open. I'll see what I can do.

message 5: by Amelia (new)

Amelia (narknon) | 17 comments I think the Fantasy book club makes the group private when a poll is going on for a future book selection. I'd try that one again and you should be able to get into it.

message 6: by Michael (new)

@Amelia - that may be. Thanks for the reminder.