Our Online Library discussion

For The Newbies > Welcome

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by yah um hi im shimmi soo, Potterhead, Twihard, Tribute, Divergent, Demigod (last edited Aug 28, 2013 06:09AM) (new)

yah um hi im shimmi soo (bethanybooks) | 26 comments Mod
Welcome to Our Online Library!

First of all, thank you so much for joining, you can obviously see we need all the help we can get in helping members join. So please, tell anyone you think would be interested.

Before you start posting, I would like to make it very clear that ALL members are expected to follow the Group Rules at all times! As it says on the Group Rules, which you will see when you make your first post, breaking any rules will result in a warning. You get 3 warnings in total, and then a ban. You can read the rules below:

Rules For Our Online Library

Breaking any of the following rules will result in 3 warnings, and then a ban, and then the possibility of being confunded, burnt by Greek fire, or stabbed in the eye with a butter knife:

1. No swearing, racism, or sexist comments. We are all friends here, no need to act like a Pansycake.

2. Do not ask, or give out any personal info. such as your email or house address, phone numbers, Skype usernames, etc. There ARE creepy, stalker middle aged men online, keep that in mind.

3. No plagiarism or copyright material, unless you own the copyright, of course.

4. No spamming. (Which means nothing off-topic, no unfinished or incomplete sentances, and no posting the same thing more than once.) Its really annoying.

5. No acronyms, unfinished words, or chat talk (lol, brb, omg, etc.)

6. When you visit each thread, there will be a list of three rules that you must obey for that thread.

7. DO NOT TYPE FULL SENTANCES IN CAPS

8. Try to spell things correctly as much as possible.

I know I do not have a lot in the Welcome thread, but I will expand when I get more members in the group. If you have any questions, go to the Questions thread, or post them below.

message 2: by RueValdez (new)

RueValdez | 1 comments Hi, I'm not that familiar with goodreads but I see you like books simaliar to I so I decides to join this group. Could I please have more info on how this works & why we have it? Sorry for the akward questioning.
P.S Is emoji allowed?