YA Buddy Readers' Corner ♥ discussion

Origin (Lux, #4)
This topic is about Origin
BUDDY READ:Paranormal/Fantasy > Origin (Lux #4) by Jennifer L. Armentrout - Restarting November 14th 2019

Comments Showing 1-50 of 162 (162 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

Jalyn (jalynnie) | 3847 comments Mishma, Tatiana and I are starting this today! Feel free to join :)

Jalyn (jalynnie) | 3847 comments 8% and I already love being inside Daemon's head. I think I might end up loving this book even more than the last one! Aaahhhhhh! :D

Majuchan | 92 comments I'm 15% done, I'm itching for the part that Katy and Daemon finally see each other again. I wanna break Blake's face! Grrr

Mishma Nixon Just started.I am so excited for this.

Jalyn (jalynnie) | 3847 comments 11% (view spoiler)

Jalyn (jalynnie) | 3847 comments Mishma wrote: "Just started.I am so excited for this."

Me too! I can't wait to see how this book plays out!

Tati | 10171 comments Just finished chapter 5, it sure is getting crazy!

Jalyn (jalynnie) | 3847 comments OMG I love Daemon and his attitude! 17 % (view spoiler)

Rachmi  | 4945 comments Ah...I want to read this so bad, but I still read Phoenix by Elizabeth Richards. I'm not kind of reader who can read more than one book at the same time.

message 10: by Tati (new) - rated it 4 stars

Tati | 10171 comments Rachmi, I'm struggling LOL

I'm reading both of them at the same time, it's not being easy.

Mishma Nixon It feels as if Deamon and Dawson have exchanged their personalities.

Rachmi  | 4945 comments I think you're reading Phoenix too now, aren't you? Have you finished it?

If you haven't finished it yet, how about keep Origin on hold so you can buddy read with me later :D

message 13: by Tati (new) - rated it 4 stars

Tati | 10171 comments I'm about halfway through Phoenix. When would you be able to start Origin?

Jalyn (jalynnie) | 3847 comments 26% (view spoiler)

Rachmi  | 4945 comments How about September 1st? I don't have any buddy read before September 4th but if you think it's too late, just go ahead read it now. I'll join discussion when I read it.

message 16: by Jalyn (last edited Aug 28, 2013 07:39AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jalyn (jalynnie) | 3847 comments 26% REALLY BIG SPOILER (view spoiler)

message 17: by Tati (new) - rated it 4 stars

Tati | 10171 comments September 1st should work! I have one buddy read scheduled around then, but as I'll probably have finished my dissertation, it's fine.

Mishma Nixon "Man I miss books already"

Spoken like a true booknerd,Katy;)

Jalyn (jalynnie) | 3847 comments Mishma wrote: ""Man I miss books already"

Spoken like a true booknerd,Katy;)"

Lol I thought the same thing :D

Mishma Nixon Jalyn wrote: "Mishma wrote: ""Man I miss books already"

Lol I thought the same thing :D"

Great minds think alike Jalyn:)
What do you think about the dual POV?

Jalyn (jalynnie) | 3847 comments Mishma wrote: "Jalyn wrote: "Mishma wrote: ""Man I miss books already"

What do you think about the dual POV?"

I LOVE the dual POV's! I don't think it would have worked very well if we wouldn't have been able to see things from both of them.

How do you feel about it?

Jalyn (jalynnie) | 3847 comments Oh, and I agree about the great minds. :)

Jalyn (jalynnie) | 3847 comments 40% (view spoiler)

Jalyn (jalynnie) | 3847 comments 48% (view spoiler)

Jalyn (jalynnie) | 3847 comments 67% (view spoiler)

Jalyn (jalynnie) | 3847 comments 74% !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HUGE SPOILER! (view spoiler)

Jalyn (jalynnie) | 3847 comments 80% (view spoiler)

message 28: by Jalyn (last edited Aug 29, 2013 04:58AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jalyn (jalynnie) | 3847 comments Finished (view spoiler)

Mishma Nixon Jalyn wrote: "Mishma wrote: "Jalyn wrote: "Mishma wrote: ""Man I miss books already"

What do you think abou..."

I love it too.Especially Daemon's.
I went to bed early yesterday,so I think I'll finish it today.

Jalyn (jalynnie) | 3847 comments How far have you made it? I need someone to discuss the ending with! Gah!

Mishma Nixon Jalyn wrote: "How far have you made it? I need someone to discuss the ending with! Gah!"

Not much.I am controlling myself by reading some fanfiction:)
I am at the point where they finally meet each other.
You heard about the 5th book?

Jalyn (jalynnie) | 3847 comments Let me know when you're done. I must discuss! Lol :)

Mishma Nixon I can understand your desperation,Jalyn:)

Majuchan | 92 comments What's with that ending?! I need the next book now. I think I'm having a heart attack. xD *fanning self*

Jalyn (jalynnie) | 3847 comments Majuchan wrote: "What's with that ending?! I need the next book now. I think I'm having a heart attack. xD *fanning self*"

I know, right? I was totally freaking out! I hate that we have to wait a whole year for the last book! Noooooooo! :(

Rachmi  | 4945 comments I'm going to read this with Tatiana and Billie on September 1st and all of my friends who already read it, gave it 5 stars. All. of.my.friends.gave.it.5.stars! I think it never happen before. Now, I'm so nervous, what if I don't love it as much as you do yet so excited at the same time :)

Majuchan | 92 comments Jalyn wrote: "Majuchan wrote: "What's with that ending?! I need the next book now. I think I'm having a heart attack. xD *fanning self*"

I know, right? I was totally freaking out! I hate that we have to wait a ..."

Seriously? A year?! I can't hold much that long... Ohhh Daemon. I was all turning to the next pages for more but Alas! There are no more than that.... (I can't sleep even it is already pass 1 AM here, I'm all adrenaline rush. haha)

@Rachimi, I did also gave it 5 stars, no second thoughts on that.

Rachmi  | 4945 comments @ Majuchan: You surely add a pressure on me, in a good way, though :D

Jalyn (jalynnie) | 3847 comments Majuchan wrote: "Jalyn wrote: "Majuchan wrote: "What's with that ending?! I need the next book now. I think I'm having a heart attack. xD *fanning self*"

I know, right? I was totally freaking out! I hate that we h..."

Lol I was the same way! I still haven't reviewed it because I feel so emotional about it! I was totally freaking out! Seriously, my hubby found my reactions really entertaining. This book put JLA on my favorite authors list.

Jalyn (jalynnie) | 3847 comments Rachmi wrote: "I'm going to read this with Tatiana and Billie on September 1st and all of my friends who already read it, gave it 5 stars. All. of.my.friends.gave.it.5.stars! I think it never happen before. Now, ..."

I thought it was done really well. She did a good job with twists in this one. I wasn't expecting a LOT of the stuff that happened to happen.

Novel (velsanchez1) | 2890 comments waaaah, i missed the discussion!

Novel (velsanchez1) | 2890 comments Did you guys figured out easily the reason behind Beth's weakness? because I did, and idk what to feel about it. It makes me happy because Dawson looks excited about it but i'm also freaking out inside.

and i felt really sad about the Thompson siblings.

and I hate Matthew.

and Kaden and Anna's wedding... eeeekkkk...

seriously this book! kajldshfkjshdfsjhd!

Rachmi  | 4945 comments I'm reading it now. Still in the beginning of the story but I think it will be more complicated than its prequels.

Mishma Nixon Novel wrote: "Did you guys figured out easily the reason behind Beth's weakness? because I did, and idk what to feel about it. It makes me happy because Dawson looks excited about it but i'm also freaking out in..."

I was thinking that whether Kaidan and Anna know that they just got married:)

Rachmi  | 4945 comments I'm wondering whether (view spoiler).

Greta (goodreadsgreta) | 4571 comments Rachmi wrote: "I'm wondering whether [spoilers removed]."

I'm thinking the same thing.

Greta (goodreadsgreta) | 4571 comments Novel wrote: "waaaah, i missed the discussion!"

me too! I'm not finished yet, though. The Bitter Kingdom (Fire and Thorns, #3) by Rae Carson came out the same day as this, and I"ve been reading that. Have you tried that series yet?

Jalyn (jalynnie) | 3847 comments Guys, be careful of spoilers please! There are some people on here that haven't read it yet (not me, but I think some people were planning on buddy reading it soon) :)

So if there's anybody on here that isn't far into the book yet:

SPOILERS ABOVE!

Jalyn (jalynnie) | 3847 comments Novel wrote: "Did you guys figured out easily the reason behind..."

(view spoiler)

Rachmi  | 4945 comments 70%, this is so funny, in a good day, of course. When I knew, from readers who already read it, that (view spoiler)

« previous 1 3 4