Dragons & Jetpacks discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archive > Desk calendar!

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kirsty, Jedi Master (new)

Kirsty Cabot (kirstycabot) | 1840 comments Mod
So, not that we all need a reason to add EVEN more books to our to read lists, but I came across this recently and even though we are in August I bought it anyway (the 2013 version)

https://www.calendarclub.co.uk/p-2466...

Its a book a day calendar. It has a short description of a book, who it's by etc, and there seems to be a real mix in the kinds of books (and not just from one publisher). I think its a great idea to make you aware of EVEN MORE books that are out there. And it also looks pretty damned smart sat on my desk at work :)

message 2: by Freya, Dragon Rider (new)

Freya (flamecat) | 1757 comments Mod
Kirsty what have you done?! :O I know that I will just HAVE to buy one of these for next year! Plus I know of some family members who would probably like this too :D Sadly I have present ideas for those until this time next year... long term plans perhaps? :)

message 3: by Mpauli, Bitten by a radioactive book (new)

Mpauli | 769 comments Mod
Kirsty wrote: "So, not that we all need a reason to add EVEN more books to our to read lists, but I came across this recently and even though we are in August I bought it anyway (the 2013 version)"

That would actually be a good idea for my mum. So, let's hope they have a german version of this as well.

message 4: by Rinn, Captain of the SSV Normandy (new)

Rinn (rinnsohma) | 3456 comments Mod
Ooh I wants it! Though I never use calendars...

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.