Womankind Worldwide Book Group discussion

Author promotion > Woman in Humanitarian Aid

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jessica (new)

Jessica Alexander | 6 comments Hello -

I just joined this group and am really enjoying browsing the commentary and reviews.

My memoir, "Chasing Chaos: A Decade In and Out of Humanitarian Aid" chronicles the last ten years of my life working and living abroad. From the discussions on this group, I think some of you may be interested in reading!

There is a free giveaway until the 30th of August and it goes on shelves October 15th. I hope you will enjoy it and look forward to your feedback.

Thanks so much,
Jessica

Chasing Chaos: My Decade In and Out of Humanitarian Aid

message 2: by Lit Bug (new)

Lit Bug | 94 comments Very interesting- looking forward to reading it.

Incidentally, I completed reading The Blue Sweater: Bridging the Gap Between Rich and Poor in an Interconnected World just about a month ago, she too was in Rwanda in social service just before the Genocide and returned there intermittently to make sense of the genocide.

Would be interesting to read both the books in light of each other.

message 3: by Jessica (new)

Jessica Alexander | 6 comments Lit Bug wrote: "Very interesting- looking forward to reading it.

Incidentally, I completed reading The Blue Sweater: Bridging the Gap Between Rich and Poor in an Interconnected World just about a month ago, she t..."

Thanks very much. I liked that book as well. I hope you enjoy mine!

All the best,
Jessica

message 4: by Lit Bug (new)

Lit Bug | 94 comments Is the giveaway for India available? I didn't see it in the list..

message 5: by Judy (new)

Judy Charles | 3 comments I am excited about reading Jessica's book when it comes out. It sounds great.