Patrick Rothfuss
This topic is about Patrick Rothfuss
Scifi / Fantasy News > Patrick Rothfuss, PAX, Barnes & Noble/World Builder

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rob, Roberator (new)

Rob (robzak) | 6782 comments Mod
via his blog:

"When we called B&N to see if they’d be willing to carry a bunch of my books for folks who want them, they offered to do it AND do a Book Fair, meaning that if people show up and buy my book using a certain coupon code (11162161) a percentage of the sales will be given to Worldbuilders.

But that’s not all…

It turns out that *any* book people buy with the code (11162161) will send some extra money to Worldbuilders.

But that’s not all, either…

This code is good at all Barnes and Noble stores between now and September 2nd. Any book you buy, at any B&N helps Worldbuilders.

AND it works on their online store too. In fact, it works longer. You can you use the code 11162161 on their website through September 7th."

message 2: by terpkristin (new)

terpkristin | 4142 comments Gah! I still have my PAX tickets, maybe I should just say "screw the back pain" and hop a flight out east. :(

Thanks for the details on the coupon code. I should really follow his blog, not sure why I don't.

message 3: by Rob, Roberator (new)

Rob (robzak) | 6782 comments Mod
I have him, Brandon Sanderson, John Scalzi and Jim Butcher all in my RSS.

message 4: by Sky (new)

Sky Corbelli | 352 comments His panel today was great, but I can't tell you anything about it. He swore us to secrecy.

message 5: by Mike (new)

Mike Thicke (mikethicke) | 70 comments Sky: I'll give you a dollar...

message 6: by Trike (new)

Trike | 8455 comments Mike wrote: "Sky: I'll give you a dollar..."

It doesn't matter, he's already started revising his remarks.