Ox's School for Gifted and Marvellous Youngsters (X-men, Justice League and Avengers RP) discussion

Houses Out of the School > Barton Manor

Comments Showing 1-50 of 484 (484 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Natasha may or may not have pulled some strings to get a manor for the family.
*insert pics here*

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Annie drove the Land Rover up to the house and pulled up right by the door. She jumped out and opened Matt's door. "Hey," she said. "We're here."

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Matt sat up blearily stepped out of the rustic car. He took a step forward before falling onto Annie. "Thanks yeah?" He said drearily, not happy that he was useless.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Annie wrapped his arms around his body to help support him. "Okay, mister, you're going in my room." She practically dragged him to the door and inside.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Matt chuckled softly and faintly. "Ah, that is the first time I've heard that in a while" He teased.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh, Matt," Annie sighed. "When you're better, darling, then you can interpret it like that." She looked at the stairs and sighed, walking up them with Matt in her arms.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Matt tried to say something else, but gave up as his eyes dropped. He tried to fall on the stairs, but Annie wouldn't let him. "C'mon, let me sleep!"

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

"You are not sleeping on the stairs, love," Annie said. She dragged him into her room and shoved him onto her bed. "Now you can." She wiped sweat from her forehead. He was heavier than her little brothers.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

"I would have thought you would be used to lugging unconscious bodies around" he said, breaking off in a yawn. "You wanna sleep wif me?" He asked her tranquilly.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm use to lighter bodies," Annie said. She smiled softly. "Sure," she whispered and laid down next to him.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

"You calling me fat?" He asked quietly, already falling into sleep. " that's not very nice you know"

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

"I was not calling you fight," Annie said softly in amusement. "I mean I was use to my little brothers."

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh" Was all he said before he was unconscious. He dreamed about fighting. Matt was fighting, and for the first time Mattimeo wasn't rising. Because Annie was fighting right next to Matt.

message 14: by GatbsyLover20 (new)

GatbsyLover20 (dclover) ( Im interjecting The Wizard in here... cause someone payed him to kill Matt)

" How touchingly sentimental... but alas its pointless." A voice said as the Wizard floated in

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Matt only turned over in his sleep. He had nearly but not quite recovered from his power usage.

((Sorry, I'm still not on my Laptop, Dcboy.))

message 16: by GatbsyLover20 (new)

GatbsyLover20 (dclover) ( Eh I prefer Damian)

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Annie watched him sleep, a smile on her face. She gently snuggled closer and closed her eyes. She fell asleep slowly next to him.

message 18: by GatbsyLover20 (new)

GatbsyLover20 (dclover) Wizard lined the home with explosions " Now the brat and boar will b no more.." he said activating each bomb.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Annie heard the bombs and jumped to her feet. "Matt!" She exclaimed, activating the bomb shelter in her room.

message 20: by GatbsyLover20 (new)

GatbsyLover20 (dclover) Wizard yawned a bomb shelter it the truly the best you got. He said throwing a black hole device literally sucking it open as he floated " I'm here for you Matthew."

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Annie stood between Matt and Wizard. "F*ck off," she said.

message 22: by GatbsyLover20 (new)

GatbsyLover20 (dclover) Wizard just shrugged throwing a disk on her and tossing her maybe a mile away out toward the ocean and making her 500 pounds heavy so she would sink.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

((god modelling...))

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Matt woke with bed messed hair and wide eyes, a flush in his cheeks. He would have looked cute/handsome if it weren't for the dire situation. He was up in a second, his head looking between The Wizard and Annie. He was off after Annie in a second, morphing giant Peregrine wings to follow her. Once with her he lifted her, taking her entire weight by morphing his muscles larger. He flew to dry land and placed her down, checking her vital signs.

message 25: by GatbsyLover20 (new)

GatbsyLover20 (dclover) ( Actually no its gravity manipulation)

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Annie, once on land, coughed up the water naturally and gasped for air. Her clothes were sticking tightly to her small frame.

message 27: by inactive account (new)

inactive account (inactiveaccoun) | 1565 comments (( ._.

message 28: by GatbsyLover20 (new)

GatbsyLover20 (dclover) The Wizard's disk attached the Matt placing him ina force field that blasted him hard enough to knock even Thor out.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Thegotenza wrote: "(( ._."

((i'm only on one thing as I do my assignments, I can't do anything else))

message 30: by inactive account (new)

inactive account (inactiveaccoun) | 1565 comments (( oh um yeah I know

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Matt fell and broke his foot somewhere. Maybe his ankle. He wouldn't know as soon he was unconscious.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Annie jumped up and sprinted to Matt, activating a shield of energy around her. She put her body over Matt, protecting him.

message 33: by GatbsyLover20 (new)

GatbsyLover20 (dclover) " Well tah tah for now.." The Wizard said waving off before disappearing in a bright flash with matt in the force field.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Annie kept her body over Matt's, her energy shield kinda cancelling out the force field's affects on her.

message 35: by GatbsyLover20 (new)

GatbsyLover20 (dclover) ( He's gone)

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Kristin {Black Widow} wrote: "Annie jumped up and sprinted to Matt, activating a shield of energy around her. She put her body over Matt, protecting him."

(she jumped onto him and held on before wizard left)

message 37: by GatbsyLover20 (new)

GatbsyLover20 (dclover) ( Me and Matt already greed and he had a disc attacted him so he's gonna teleport out with him)

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

(but she was on him... so what do I do. No body else is on. Not Rogue, all your charries are evil when with mine and I'm going through a time of wanted peace...)

message 39: by GatbsyLover20 (new)

GatbsyLover20 (dclover) ( But thats not gonna stop him from teleporting away... and Nightlock already agreed on Matt getting kidnapped)

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

(I got that part from your last post. Just my only active charrie was annie and now she aint active as no one is on to rp with or is available to rp with)

message 41: by GatbsyLover20 (new)

GatbsyLover20 (dclover) ( SO as soon as Nightlock Mat's on hes disappearing)

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

(huh?)

message 43: by GatbsyLover20 (new)

GatbsyLover20 (dclover) ( as soon as he's on, Matt is disappearing with Wizard)

message 44: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 31, 2013 05:47PM) (new)

(ah. Yeah. Just I have no one to rp with since rogue is AWOL and Cori left)

message 45: by GatbsyLover20 (new)

GatbsyLover20 (dclover) ( Well I still have heroes you know)

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

(who always disagree with my heroes...)

message 47: by GatbsyLover20 (new)

GatbsyLover20 (dclover) ( How did Eli Nelson disagree?)

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

(clashing ego's with one of my charries I'm pretty sure)
(gtg, basketball. Be back in around 4-5 hours)

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

((*Is about to be missiled at by Kristin* I'M SORRY AND I LOVE YOU! Although, what happened to Rogue???))

message 50: by GatbsyLover20 (new)

GatbsyLover20 (dclover) ( I dont know... Hey Nightlock... you wanna continue Quinn and Sam ;)

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10