True Love 101 discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Vanessa Eden (new)

Vanessa  Eden Patton (vanessaeden) | 162 comments is everyone asleep?

message 2: by Dee (new)

Dee (austhokie) | 846 comments I was just getting up...but since it was 4:30 my time...most ppl were probably still asleep

message 3: by Vanessa Eden (new)

Vanessa  Eden Patton (vanessaeden) | 162 comments aww I have to go to bed now. Noc shifts suck.

message 4: by Wendy F, Bibliophile (new)

Wendy F (blessedwannab) | 1150 comments Vanessa, I'm sorry, I know you've been struggling with how to proceed in GR groups. However, please don't continue making threads for random topics. I can appreciate that you are trying to take part in the group, but this is something that could have been said in the random chit chat. It doesn't need a whole new thread to itself. If all of our members did this we would not be able to keep the group clean and free of confusion.

If you would like to make a thread, not a series thread as that is moderator only, but a conversation thread please make sure that we don't already have one that would be serviceable and that you locate it in the appropriate folder.

I know you've been finding it frustrating, maneuvering through groups, but not creating duplicate unnecessary threads is a pretty consistent rule for most online forums.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.