School of Myths discussion

Top Floor > Rooftop

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Exit through a room and you are on the roof. This can be accessed at all times of the day and night.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Thanatos walked up onto the roof tops and a small smile lit his face. He liked high places. He sat down on a bench in the shade and shut his eyes, dozing. Or, he appeared to be, His mind was actually working overtime on some serious problems and situations.

message 3: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 89 comments ((Oook.. ))

Poseidon walked up to the roof from the weapon room. He was waiting till later on to spar with another god and decided to rest first. he saw Thanatos and walked to the balcony to look around.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Thanatos looked up as Poseidon neared. He noticed the boys features and it gave hi a headache for some reason. He shrugged it off and tilted his head back. "Who are you?" he asked, no tone of interest in his voice.

message 5: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 89 comments "My name is Poseidon. May I ask what's yours?" Poseidon asked, being the polite person he is.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

"Can't remember" Said Thanatos lazily. "What'chu doing up here?" He said, sun hitting his cheek. As it did he turned his face so it was no longer touching him.

message 7: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 89 comments "Just resting myself before having to spar with another person, why?" Poseidon said calmly, his sea green eyes showing amusement.

message 8: by [deleted user] (last edited Sep 07, 2013 06:18AM) (new)

"Spar? As in 'I'm gonna stab you' 'no I'm gonna stab you' spar? Sounds like fun" He said, lifting his head to get a look at him again. "No thanks" He sniffed, getting to his feet and walking away. He had done to much exercise today.

message 9: by Holt (last edited Sep 07, 2013 06:23AM) (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 89 comments "I didn't mean you. I was talking about another person. Someone I met in the weapon room." Poseidon said, shrugging. He left the rooftop, walking around aimlessly.