School of Myths discussion

Ground Floor > Cafeteria

Comments Showing 1-50 of 292 (292 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Students and teachers can come here to buy their food and drinks. No late night snacks here or hot drinks, go to the kitchen for that.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Hermes drifted in, grinning when he noticed the room was empty. He went to a few of the chairs, weakening the legs so whoever sat on them would fall off. He then stole an apple and lent against a wall.

message 3: by [deleted user] (last edited Sep 07, 2013 03:09AM) (new)

Thanatos strolled in and went straight o the counter, getting iced peach tea and sitting in a chair leaning right back so his head was leaning on a table and legs resting on another. Their was a small whining sound before the legs snapped from under him. But he stayed where he was, the only support seemingly his head and feet on the tables. Until he lifted head lazily and his wings decoded to appear. They were flapping lazily and slowly pushing away the two chairs on either side of him.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

((sure))

Hermes watched Thanatos and grinned, but it slowly faded when he didn't fall.

message 5: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 89 comments Hades strolled in, sitting on a tampered chair and when it fell, the entire cafeteria burst out laughing. He clenches his hand and gets up, his eyes almost sparking with black fire.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

((no, u can't go, Night! Itonly 8.15pm))

Hermes saw Hades and burst out laughing. "Nice skills, emo man!"

message 7: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 89 comments ((NOOOO *dies* ))

Hades holds back from making Hermes become a crisp. But he changes his emotion to a smirk. "Thanks for the compliment." He calls out. He knew he had it when he had the feeling. A grudge. A bad one.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

"Who said it was a compliment?" Hermes challenged, grinning.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

((You're right, Kristin, I can't go, The would be very rude of me. I apologize.))

Thanatos watched as Hades eyes seemed to alight with a dark matter. He let his feet touch the floor before walking over. "Just hit him now and get it out of your system before you hold a vendetta or something" He said to Hades. He watched Hermes thoughtfully.

((I think Hermes and Thanatos should be almost friends towards each other because it is thought that Thanatos was originally depicted as different side of Hermes. Is that ok?))

message 10: by Holt (last edited Sep 07, 2013 04:02AM) (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 89 comments "I said it was." Hades crossed his arms. He heard a few murmurs of "burrrrnnnn.." and smirked. Turning to Thanatos, he shrugs. "I'll hold in the worse." He states.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

((:D we're all happy you are back *parties and gets off tumblr*))

Hermes stuck his tongue playfully out. "Well, dude, you are sorely mistaken. I think you should be taken to the nurse to get your mental state checked out."

message 12: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 89 comments ((XDXD *gets off card maker* I was making game cards ))

Hades then stops, feeling like he knew this person before this encounter. "Hang on a moment. I have this feeling I know you before this encounter." He muttered.

message 13: by [deleted user] (last edited Sep 07, 2013 04:10AM) (new)

((No, don't leave tumblr. Tumblr is amazing. Even though I never go on my account...))

Thanatos looks at the two. "You guys fight like an old couple, yeah? Take it outside lover boys." He said, pretty sure Hades would not 'Hold in the worse' and if Hades remembered him from somewhere... maybe even an old grudge or something.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

((I gave up and got on tumblr again just then))

"Speak louder, emo dude," Hermes called out. "Say it so the world can hear."

message 15: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 89 comments "For the record, my name is Hades." Hades's eyes were growing stormy now. He repeated what he previously had said louder, only in the heads of people, not speaking.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

(( XD ))

Thanatos hung his head. Somebody gave him a quick yell of 'Give up, dude. They won't listen to someone like you' The word 'You' was said in contempt. Thanatos was used to it; People being racist against him. He just gave the guy two fingers and ignored him.

message 17: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 89 comments "Oh.. Someone's being racist aren't they?" Hades said into the person's head. The guy shut up, scratching his head.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Thanatos smiled as the guy touched his head. He knew what Hades could do. "Thanks, yeah" he said to Hades, not really putting meaning into it. He went back top watching Hermes. "Actually yeah. I know you from somewhere. I think you... helped me get some guy or something"

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

"And mine's Hermes," he replied. He heard Hades and looked at Thanatos, growing serious. "Racism is for the idiots at this school, ignore 'em."

message 20: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 89 comments "Yes. I definitely know you." Hades mused, looking at Hermes. Then he turned to Thanatos. "And I know you too." He added.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

"How?" Hermes asked. "Do ya like me?"

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ah, I already remembered you" he said, nodding at Hades. "I was like, your croonie or something. Right hand man?" He shrugged. "And you... I didn't like you until you helped me." he said to Hermes. "Yeah, my names Thanatos. It isn't shortened."

message 23: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 89 comments "Well that's interesting to know." Hades waved his hand, fixing the chair. He looked at Thanatos then at Hermes.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well, biters, it was nice meeting you and all that crap. I'm off now." Thanatos said flippantly, kinda bored, actually. He turned and picked up his bottled iced tea, chucking it hard and fast bahind him as he left. It hit the racist guy in the face, sending him swearing to the ground.

message 25: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 89 comments Hades snorted in laughter at the racist guy who had tea dripping around him and on him. He turned to Hermes. "I think I'm off. Try not to damage property" he said as he walked past the god.

message 26: by Antonia (new)

Antonia (adf7793) | 101 comments Mod
((I hope you don't mind if I post here?))

Aphrodite walked into the cafeteria, her eyes scanned the room for anything noteworthy. Frowning she realized she must have missed some sort of stand off, pity that it seemed to be resolved, she was rather bored. Though an amused smile quickly graced her features as she heard a stream of curses and looked over to see a guy drenching wet staring out the door in anger.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Hermes grinned. "Of course I won't damage property, I will only alter them." He chuckled. "See ya around, emo dude."

message 28: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 89 comments "Yeah yeah sure." Hades walked out of the door, sending Hermes an amused look.

message 29: by Antonia (new)

Aphrodite watched their exchange with mild interest, walking towards a table she made sure to avoid the mess of tea.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Hermes grinned at Hades and slipped him a wink before looked at Aphrodite. So pretty... "Hey, girlie, don't sit down there," he called out. "Unless you want to end up on the floor."

message 31: by Antonia (new)

Aphrodite glanced back at the guy that had shouted out to her, a feminine brow arched in some unreadable emotion, "Thanks for the warning." Her eyes scanned the room, unable to tell which chairs would be safe to sit in she opted for sitting on a table closer to the wall.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Hermes shook his head. "Girlie, I'll get you a safe chair," he said. He pulled out one and motioned for her to sit at it.

message 33: by Antonia (new)

Aphrodite narrowed her eyes playfully, "I suppose I should thank you, though I'm sure if not for your apparent fascination with altering property it would be irrelevant." Jumping down from the table she walked over to him, eyeing the chair skeptically before she sat down, "Regardless, thank you." She looked up at him and smiled.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Hermes grinned down at her and winked cheekily. "It's my pleasure, ma'am. I just alter the property to get guys like that racist one over there when he sits down... I might also pickpocket him."

message 35: by Antonia (new)

"Ma'am? Hardly. I'm Aphrodite," She wrinkled her nose in distaste, that word always left her feeling older. Which strangely she disliked; what female under the age of twenty-one hated being mistaken for older? She glanced up at him, tilting her head in thought, "That's a useful trick."

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

"Name's Hermes, darling," he said, grinning cheekily. He chuckled. "Which trick do you mean? Altering or stealing?"

message 37: by Antonia (new)

"Darling? My, my endearments so soon?" Aphrodite arched a brow, her face portraying mock shock. Laughing softly, she shook her head, "It's a pleasure to meet you, Hermes." She paused for a moment to consider his question, "Both, actually."

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well, someone as pretty as you deserves better names," Hermes said, grinning. "And it is nice to meet you too." He sat down on the table, looking down at her. "They are useful skills, but I bet you use different ones to get the same thing."

message 39: by Antonia (new)

"Is that so? You're such a flatterer, Hermes." Aphrodite laughed her face full of amusement, shrugging she grinned up at him, "If you are implying that I can get what I want without stealing it, you are indeed correct."

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Hermes grinned and winked at her as he did to both genders. "A flatterer, yes. Correct, yes."

message 41: by Antonia (new)

"Well flattery will take you a long way...that's what I've heard anyways." Aphrodite crossed her legs, "So how long have you been here?" She could hardly remember more than her name.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Hermes shrugged. "No idea, darlin'. All I remember is waking up here one day with random people around me."

message 43: by The Phantom (new)

The Phantom (zerosummations) | 93 comments Ullr strode confidently into the cafeteria. He thought it was rather lacklustre, for a feasting hall...

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Nott walked in just being the guy with the swagger in his step. Sh raised an eyebrow before brushing past him and sitting down at a table by herself, not getting any food just yet.

message 45: by The Phantom (new)

The Phantom (zerosummations) | 93 comments Ullr looked around, and took a seat at an empty table, unsure what to do in the alien environ.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Hermes looked at the others. How did their chairs not collapse? He cursed softly and planned.

((night, I posted at Annie's 4 u))

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

(( I was going to say my thanks but I just can't handle thanking you any more. I'm sorry, but that would be like the 20th separate time today. And feel free to prank Nott))

message 48: by The Phantom (new)

The Phantom (zerosummations) | 93 comments ((You did say 'a few of the chairs'))

Ullr saw someone looking at him, and walked over to them.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Nott took her headphones out and crammed them in her ears, turning The Ramones right up to ear bleeding level. Not that hers actually bled though.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Hermes winced, hearing music coming from the girl. Okay, he was soo going to prank her.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6