School of Myths discussion

Ground Floor > Kitchens

Comments Showing 1-38 of 38 (38 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Where students and teachers can make their own lunches with the food provided. They can also make their own breakfasts and dinners here. Late night snacks and hot drinks are allowed. If you don't want to make your own, you can go to the cafeteria or take your made food there.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Artemis walked into the kitchen, rolling her shoulders. She placed her bow and full quiver down on a table and picked up an apple.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

((oh, didn't realise I was here :D))

Artemis looked at Athena and nodded once, biting into the sweet, golden apple.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hello," Artemis replied. "What do you want?"

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

"Then why are you here?" Artemis asked, taking another bite from her apple.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well, I am leaving to go hunting a stupid dragon in a minute," Artemis said.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

"Because it tried to kill me," Artemis replied.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

"I do believe someone named Hades set is after me," Artemis said. "Immature boy."

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

"All boys, certainly," Artemis said.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

((So sorry to interrupt. If you want me to leave, just say so!))
Thanatos wandered in, his appetite reaching raw meat level. He walked in and saw Artemis. A smile spread across his face. "Heh. Hey ladies." He said, smoothly tripping on his own foot as he walked to the coffee machine thing. He continued oggling Artemis as he made the caffeinated drink.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

((hey, Night! why would we want you to leave?))

Artemis looked Thanatos up and down. "Further proving I am right."

message 12: by [deleted user] (last edited Sep 07, 2013 06:25AM) (new)

((For proving Artemis right with my charrie? I dunno, I guess for interrupting you two))

Thanatos smile widened. "Glad I could be of assistance, yeah?" he said. He made his coffee extra strong and added only a pinch of sugar. he sipped and sat there watching the two. "Don't mind me"

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

((nah, it's all cool :P))

"Yeah, yeah, boy," Artemis said to Thanatos. She looked at Athena. "I am usually right."

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ok, hang on. What'd I do?" he said, getting the feeling he had indeed done something wrong. "Promise you I didn't steal anything." he said jokingly, now his gaze moving away from the two. He was bored... again. He downed his coffee before shoving the cup in a random sink.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

"You are a male who proved me right," Artemis answered. "Thank fully you are not as idiotic as the other male I saw today." She looked Thanatos up and down. "You're more confident too."

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

"Confidence? Yeah, no. Confidence is for people who are sure of themselves. Whoa re sure that they are right. Me? I just don't give a cr-" he broke off as he sniffed, smelling food. he turned and grabbed a cinnamon off a nearby tray, taking a bite before putting it back "Anyway, I'm just gonna leave you to it now." he said, nodding at the two.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

"You don't have to leave," Artemis said, walking to him. She nodded at Athena's comment. "What don't you give a crap about? And you seem confident. Confidence is in those who stand up for their race, and you certainly do that by the looks of it."

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yeah, strange. Like everybody else here is normal." Thanatos said sarcastically. "And it's more than 'not giving a crap'. I just don't care. Standing up for myself is simple. Anybody below me is either not worth it or are climbing up the ranks in the world. But me? I couldn't give a flying reapers scythe as to what people think of me."

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

"Scythe?" Artemis asked after a while, frowning. "Why do you seem familiar..."

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

"Heh. Everybody seems familiar to me. I wouldn't know though, I apparently have amnesia of some kind" Thanatos's eyes flicked over to Athena "Ok, if you say so. But I haven't met that part of me yet."

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Artemis tilted her head to the side. She picked up a fresh apple, and to watch his reaction, pegged it at Thanatos.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

There was a flash of black and the apple appeared not to reach him. He smiled and the apple was back up on a table after another flash of black. "What was that for?" He asked, raising an accusing eyebrow.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Artemis looked at the apple and back at Thanatos. "I just like to peg apples at guys," she replied, happy her test was successful.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ah, that explains every thing." Thanatos said. There was a slight shimmer and his wings unfolded on either side of him, narrowly missing a rack of point up knives. "Well, other people can do thing so I guess this isn't that surprising." He shrugged

message 25: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 89 comments ((Heyheyhey night!! ))

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Artemis watched him, smiling in amusement. "Nice wings," she commented. She had kind of zoned out when he had been talking.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

"Think, girl," Artemis said to Athena.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

"She is. They appear to be for decor, since I'm bloody afraid to use them." Thanatos said. "They freak me out. A lot." And with a shimmer the appeared to disappear.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh Hey, just because we can die must mean we aren't afraid of death" he retorted, smirking slightly. He liked Athena's wit.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Artemis rolled her eyes and took another bite of her apple. "Immortals can die," she said. "Mortals can die." She took another bite again. "Ever heard of living for the moment?"

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

"But are my wings part of me? I only recently figured out how to control them so they don't knock people out every time I brush past. They feel... unnatural." Thanatos shrugged. "And Immortals can still have their consciousness and body ripped into extremely fine, microscopic, pieces and scattered through out the universe. That is equal to death." He said. He had no idea how he knew this.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

"Like I said," Artemis sighed, rolling her eyes. "Immortals can die."

message 33: by [deleted user] (last edited Sep 09, 2013 12:14AM) (new)

"Yeah, all the more fun to know how though, yes?" Thanatos winked at her. "Right, I'm off to see some guy I recognize. Dunno where from, but I intend to find out." He turned, taking the apple out of Artemis's hand and taking a bite himself. He continued eating it as he walked out the door.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Artemis crossed her arms. "Males," she muttered. She picked up the apple she threw at him and bit into that.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Artemis looked at Athena, still munching on her apple.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

"What?" Artemis asked. "Are you just going to keep on watching me?"

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Artemis sighed. "Sorry, I'm not looking for a relationship," she said and walked to the door.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

((gtg))

"Sure," Artemis said and left.