Hell's Rising Revenge-Whispers of the Past discussion

Question and Suggestions

Comments Showing 1-50 of 59 (59 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Jacob, Head Mod (new)

Jacob Hott (jacobhottlifesucksthenwedie) | 1299 comments Mod
I know you got'em so lets have 'em.

message 2: by Mckenzie (new)

Mckenzie Forbes Do our characters need to be approved or can we just start roleplaying?

message 3: by Jacob, Head Mod (new)

approval is needed

message 4: by Saber (new)

Saber (sailorsaber) What is face claim?

message 5: by Jacob, Head Mod (new)

the actual person that is in the photo like if I had a pic of Zac Efron as my character then the faceclaim is Zac efron

message 6: by Jacob, Head Mod (new)

I do not allow extra fonting to it and gifs belong under appearance....

My computer does nto read other fonts besides the one the typeing computer allows. Unfortunatley those things are prohibbited. The only thing you can add is by keeping everything int he exact same order I willallow extra topics thrown in under the area they belong.

message 7: by Jacob, Head Mod (new)

Sorry, I just think it is easier for myself and others to pin point certain aspects needed for a profile.

message 8: by Jacob, Head Mod (new)

lol

message 9: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 87 comments So, I have a character ready to put up, but before I go any further, I'd like to know where I'd put him/her. I think you know which character I'm talking about s/he's my favorite demon to use. Would s/he go under Fallen Angel or Demon?

message 10: by Jacob, Head Mod (new)

I have no idea what your talking about, note you have to use my skeleton not your own.

message 11: by Jacob, Head Mod (new)

You have to fit some of the regualrs listed, but the rest and majority can be high in range refer to Michael if you wish. But they msut be in his range of pwoer, also look at the Prince's of Hell.

message 12: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 87 comments Jacob wrote: "I have no idea what your talking about, note you have to use my skeleton not your own."

I'm referring to Scelero, the demon I made in another group we're in together.

message 13: by Jacob, Head Mod (new)

I honestly have no idea who that is are you aware of how many groups im in right now...lol...jsut make it and ill see if it's good enough to approve...don't forget to use my template.

message 14: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 87 comments This is what I'm referring to.

message 15: by Jacob, Head Mod (new)

Oh yeah that's fine but use my template instead of your own.

(̲̅K̲̅)(̲̅a̲̅)(̲̅i̲̅)(̲̅t̲̅)(̲̅e̲̅)(̲̅l̲̅)(̲̅y̲̅)(̲̅n̲̅)(̲̅n̲̅) | 149 comments Im really close to finishing Lilith and I will finish her on Friday if that's okay (Please)I don't have anything that day.

message 17: by Jacob, Head Mod (new)

That's fine but if she is not a perfect and approved character by Friday you will be cut off form her.

message 18: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 87 comments What are the powers for angels, namely the guardians?

message 19: by Jacob, Head Mod (new)

powers go according to the affinities.

message 20: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 87 comments And what are the possible affinities?

message 21: by Jacob, Head Mod (new)

there are no real limits...its not that hard to figure out jsut look at other peoples characters and read the information I took so long to type to keep people from asking questions already answered.
Sorry, but the information is there for you to see for a reason. I only answer questions not in the information or i elaborate details more.

Whatever you amke is the affinity. Whether or not I approve is to be discovered after it's making and i will inform you anything and everything that needs to be corrected adn I'll tell you whats wrong with it and how you can fix it.

message 22: by sucre'd fiend (last edited Oct 17, 2013 04:28PM) (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 87 comments Okay, I read through and it didn't really go through the affinities, but whatever. I'll think of something.

On the other hand, do Guardians also go for Gefallenen? It lists that they have a guardian on their sheets, so I'm just wondering.

message 23: by Jacob, Head Mod (new)

No Gefallenen only have guardians if they are extremely powerful...and show potential to be good.

message 24: by Jacob, Head Mod (new)

Sometimes a Guardian will appoint themselves to the care of such a being trying to make them convert over to God's side. A Gefallenen does not just take after their demonic parents abilities, but also are forced to live within those powers. A Gefallenen who has a demon father who is the demon of poison, plagues, and disease will normally find themselves leading a medical profession and always being surrounded by their fathers powers. The biggest difference between Gefallenen and Nephilim is the fact that Nephilim are eventually told about their parentage and who they truly are and what they truly are, whereas Gefallenen are left in the dark of things with no one to truly guide their powers only to find them to be misused given their mortal souls are already damned to Hell.

message 25: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 87 comments Okay, then. Thanks.

message 26: by Savannah W ~, Co-Head Mod (new)

Savannah W ~ (savannah_white) | 597 comments Mod
To further elaborate her question:

Are they always one or the other? Or can they be one at one moment and another at another moment? Are they always visible to Nephilims and each other? Are mortals able to see the wings of angels?

message 27: by Jacob, Head Mod (new)

Mortals are blind of the truth because of the Veil. The Veil allows mortals to see what they want to see.
Any being on Earth is visible, but never what they truly are.

Were an Archangel/angel to walk the Earth they would see the person, but if the angel's wings were out they would seem invisible and a mortal would pass through them only feeling a light feathery touch to their skin as they do so.

Were a cloud of demonic energy and demons swirling above the mortals would see only a heavy storm rolling in. Even if the lightening seems to be of a colour only found in the storms of Hell they would see a regular storm.

However, Every being of both the Astral Realm/Heaven and the Spiritual Realm/Hell have the ability to project their true identities uncovering the veil to mortals.
To remove the veil all together one must be wither a powerful Archangel or a Powerful Prince or Queen of Hell. This will only happen upon the day of the apocalypse.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

When you ask 'List three original ideas brought through you and you character' what kind of ideas are you ideally after? About their past? Their personality? Their abilities? Or...?

message 29: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 87 comments BOOMBOOM!

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

SEAWORLD! :D Can I call you that >.>

message 31: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 87 comments That is indeed allowed I'M EXCITED FOR YOUR CHARACTER HERE

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

<3 I don't know if I will. x.x I'm tempted to make apply for one of the Archangels or Lilith buuuttt things seem pretty demanding here soo >.< But you're here so I might stay :P What are you creating like character?

message 33: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 87 comments I made a guardian, gonna make another one, and I applied for an Archangel, as well ^-^ I may also apply for another big thing, but I'm gonna make some demons afterwards.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Which archangel have you applied for? :o I'm probably going to make an angel or a demon. Maybe we could do a collab with a demon and nephilim or an Angel sort of thing...? :o

message 35: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 87 comments I can make my guardian for your nephilim ^-^
I applied for Ramiel.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Aw yeah, that'd be cool! ^^

message 37: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 87 comments My guardian is gonna be male, so, make a girl :D

message 38: by Jacob, Head Mod (new)

Ideas are simply any form of idea that seems original and unique...Sea applied for Ramiel adn the MoD's judged her, but some concepts in her idea were nto something we deisred out of the character, so you msut simply hope for hte best.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Sea - Aye aye, cap'n!

Jacob - Uh, okay

message 40: by Savannah W ~, Co-Head Mod (new)

Boomerang! I'll better elaborate on your question. Basically what it means for Original Ideas are just ideas that you think the character could have for plot or personality. Like with Uriel, the archangel of chastity, an idea given for her was that for once someone was able to tempt her and that she begins to to have emotional pulls she has never had before. Basically anything interesting and different you think the character your applying for could do or feel :).

I believe we now have all the archangels applied and accepted for. However!! We would absolutely love for you to apply for Lilith if you plan on being active :). We really do need her made. Or! If you wanted to apply for Greed, Gluttony, or Sloth that would be awesome and helpful as well! But like you mentioned...we do have a bit of expectations. I believe I've interacted with you before, and if I recall correctly youre pretty good :D.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Savannah - N'aw, thanks. :) That does clarify things so, once again, thanks. Unfortunately, I've got nothing extremely good for Lilith so I might not apply but if I think of something (three things, for that matter) I'll put an application up.

message 42: by Savannah W ~, Co-Head Mod (new)

Mkay :D. Glad I could help :).

message 43: by Savannah W ~, Co-Head Mod (new)

You can make your own, i believe that is what Jacob told Sara. I give you permission either way.

message 44: by Nephilim (new)

Nephilim Can I make a Nephilim.

message 45: by Savannah W ~, Co-Head Mod (new)

Everyone is welcome to. You just have to get permission from the parent if it is an archangel. Which angel/archangel did you want him/her to be a Child of? Uriel and Michael have no more room for children and Sam and Azreal will require heavy approval by Candice for Sam and Myself for Azrael. You'll have to ask Jacob to make one for Gabriel or Raphael and sea for Ramiel.

message 46: by Nephilim (new)

Nephilim Can my character be Azrael's Child

message 47: by Savannah W ~, Co-Head Mod (new)

Maybe. He/she would have to be over 50 years of age for starters though. and you would have to run the history and personality ALL by me first. Im just very picky with my babies (literally in this case). Plus it is difficult to work in a child after having posted so much with Azrael and never mentioning any children beyond Katarina. But if you can wow me, then it is possible. (though I may be the most difficult to wow out of jacob, candice, and myself.)

message 48: by Jacob, Head Mod (new)

also I would liek you to note that beign 50 years of age doesn't make the Nephilim old in appearance so don't feel restricted by tat simple note, Nephilim...

message 49: by Nephilim (new)

Nephilim Once I have all that where should I put it so you can see it.

message 50: by Jacob, Head Mod (new)

you cna message Savannah everything and get her approval befroe posting it in the characters.

« previous 1