Book Marketing for Authors discussion

Blog Roll Exchange

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Naughtie (new)

Naughtie Scribe (naughtiescribe) | 19 comments Hi Gang:

I started this in my own group, and thought some of you may wish to participate.

If anyone is interested in doing a blog roll exchange, comment on this thread.

Leave your addy.

If you add me, I'll add you. Kewl?

Let's help promote each other and expand our universe.

Blog: http://www.naughtiescribe.com

message 2: by Tanya (new)

Tanya Watt (tanyawatt) | 17 comments Sounds good to me. But What would you promote... my book or my blog? I have a book Saving Sara www.amazon.com/dp/b00e6h77xg and I have a blog, where I do "shout outs" for author's and there books www.authortanyawatt.wordpress.com either one works for me. What do you want me to post on my blog? A book or your website...or both. Let me know and I will post right away. Thanks Tanya

message 3: by Naughtie (new)

Naughtie Scribe (naughtiescribe) | 19 comments Tanya wrote: "Sounds good to me. But What would you promote... my book or my blog? I have a book Saving Sara www.amazon.com/dp/b00e6h77xg and I have a blog, where I do "shout outs" for author's and there books w..."

Hi Tanya, I'd love to promote both. I'm finalizing my book trailer (actually it's done I'm asking for critiques). Tomorrow I will be working on an online newsletter. I want to feature your blog on my blog roll, and cross promote books on my newsletter. Once I have a decent design and filler content up, I'll send you the addy. You can decide if you want to promo with me. Fair warning, a lot of my writing is dark, humorous, and erotic. lol Check out my blog for a taste.

message 4: by Tanya (new)

Tanya Watt (tanyawatt) | 17 comments Naughtie wrote: "Tanya wrote: "Sounds good to me. But What would you promote... my book or my blog? I have a book Saving Sara www.amazon.com/dp/b00e6h77xg and I have a blog, where I do "shout outs" for author's and..."

I like your blog and I'm ok with it. I will give you my info. and I'm going on vacation until Tuesday so, send me your info. and i will post it first thing next week. Hope to hear from you, Tanya
www.authortanyawatt.wordpress.com
Check out my goodreads page for info.
www.facebook.com/authortanyawatt
www.amazon.com/dp/b00e6h77xg

message 5: by Naughtie (new)

Naughtie Scribe (naughtiescribe) | 19 comments Hi Tanya:

Enjoy your vacation. I'm on the last few days of my own. Though with all the work I've been putting regarding my book, I haven't had a lot of free time. lol

I'm adding you to my blog and online newsletter (blog roll & kewl scribblers).

Hit me up when you get back if you have any questions.

Big hugs,