Bargain Basement discussion

Kindle > free ebook for review

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by R.J. (last edited Aug 28, 2013 03:56PM) (new)

R.J. Redlynn (RJRedlynn) | 14 comments free erotic ebook for review. I'm new and would love some reviews. This books is sexy, erotic, and explicit.

A simple construction worker and his stay at home wife begin to explore their sexual fantasies more deeply. As their anniversary approaches, Connor devises a plan to surprise his beloved wife, Abbie, with the romantic night of her dreams. However, as their sex heats up, jealousy and deception threaten to destroy their marriage. With accusations of adultery, will their marriage survive ?
Link to Amazon book page: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00EE0XUTU

Send me your email and I'll send it. Thank you

message 2: by Martha (new)

Martha (hilndgirl) | 1 comments The book is only free to Amazon Prime members. Otherwise it's $.99.

message 3: by R.J. (new)

R.J. Redlynn (RJRedlynn) | 14 comments Send me your email and I'll send it to you for free

message 4: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer Prescott (soulwalker6) | 29 comments I would live to review your book for you! My Kindle E-Mail address is Soulwalker6@kindle.com. My 'usual' E-Mail address is Dandelionia69@yahoo.com. Look forward to hearing from you! Bright Blessings!

message 5: by Tina (new)

Tina Clark (koolbear50) | 5 comments I would also like to review. Kindle koolbear50@yahoo.com. Thank you.

message 6: by Dallison (new)

Dallison (caribabe) | 1 comments I would like to review for you. My email address is caribabe@optonline.net. I would like a mobi version please.

Thanks.

message 7: by Cal (new)

Cal (Calm1) | 4 comments I would like to do a review for you. My email is eleborts@gmail.com and I would like a mobi format. Thank you.

message 8: by Linda (new)

Linda Boyd (boydlinda95gmailcom) | 8 comments I would like to review to book as well for you. Will you send an epub?? My email address is lboyd5900@att.net

Thank you!

message 9: by Perla333 (new)

Perla333 | 1 comments My email is perla333@abv.bg
And I would like a pdf or doc format :)

message 10: by R.J. (new)

R.J. Redlynn (RJRedlynn) | 14 comments thank you Linda and Perla, sent