Demigods United discussion

Camp Half-Blood > Apollo Cabin

Comments Showing 1-31 of 31 (31 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

The Apollo cabin looks like an ordinary log-cabin, except that it made of a shiny gold material that makes it hard to look at when it is sunny. The inside is made of the same material, and looks similar to the inside of the Hermes cabin, except there is an altar to Apollo with a guitar and incense. It is filled with musical and medical demigod prodigies.

Link: http://camphalfblood.wikia.com/wiki/A...

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Aaron walked in and sighed. Nikki was off on another quest. He plunked down on the couch and turned on the TV.

message 3: by Zahra (new)

Zahra | 86 comments "It's so nice to have a break." Safira sighed as she flopped onto her bed after another long day of training. "What's this show called?" she asked Aaron.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

"Victorious" he said eating a handful of chips

message 5: by Zahra (new)

Zahra | 86 comments "What do you think is going to happen on our quest for Apollo? It doesn't seem right to just sit around and do nothing when he is missing from Olympus! I think I need some time to understand this..."

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

"Calm down Safira, Dad will be fine, besides, we need another person for our quest." he said

message 7: by Zahra (new)

Zahra | 86 comments "I know he can look after himself. It's just, I feel so helpless." she replied.

message 8: by [deleted user] (last edited Sep 06, 2013 06:19PM) (new)

"Besides, remember Iz is going to join us. We just need an okay from Chiron to start our quest" Aaron said sipping his slurpee

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

"Okay, Safira let's go" he said running out of the cabin

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Aaron ran back in and pulled out a Drachma. He threw it into the golden fountain in front of the statue of his father and said "Oh Iris, Goddess of the Rainbow, show me Nikki"

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

The fountain shimmered and showed Nikki

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Aaron stormed out of the cabin angry with jealousy

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Aaron followed her a plopped down on the couch.
"Anybody want to watch Adventure Time?" he asked yawning

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Aaron turned on the Tv and ate a handful of chips

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Aaron shot up awake and accidentally slapped Iz. "Sorry!" he said. He yawned and said "About Dinnertime."
He thought about it for a second and gout up and ran to change
"Oh my gods I forgot! Artemis is going to be here by now!" he said changing his shirt

message 16: by Zahra (new)

Zahra | 86 comments Safira and Aaron came to join her.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Aaron plopped down on the couch and pulled out his phone

message 18: by Zahra (new)

Zahra | 86 comments ((Why does everyone have a phone?))
Preferring the old, Safira pulled out a fascinating book on the lives of past demigods!

message 19: by Zahra (new)

Zahra | 86 comments "Why do demigods live such messed up lives?" Safira could only dream of a simple life like normal mortals.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

"Because that's just how it is, nothing is ever going to change that." Aaron said tapping the screen

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

((GTG))

message 22: by Zahra (new)

Zahra | 86 comments "I know. Things aren't simple in the mortal world either I've read. In a way I have sympathy for those people. The mist alters their perception and they don't understand what is happening."

message 23: by Zahra (new)

Zahra | 86 comments ((bye then, dumb time zones!))

message 24: by Zahra (new)

Zahra | 86 comments ((Why would you do that? We may be becoming a "globalised" world but we are still separated by these time zones that just get in the way and cause jet lag. This was never a problem before.))
"Hi Iz! What are your thoughts right now?" asked Safira putting down her book.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Aaron yawned and put his feet on thw arm of the couch

message 26: by Zahra (new)

Zahra | 86 comments "I agree Aaron, time to get some sleep. Thalia is not going to let us wake much after the sun does." said Safira, slipping into her pyjamas.

message 27: by [deleted user] (last edited Sep 27, 2013 08:20PM) (new)

*Next Day*
Aaron opened his eyes and saw his alarm clock. He bolted up and changed. He grabbed a trumpet and played it really loud. "C'MON WE'RE LATE FOR OUR QUEST!!!!"

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

"THALIA IS GOING TO LEAVE US SO MOVE IT!!!" he yelled

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

((Yep))

message 30: by inactive account (new)

inactive account (inactiveaccoun) | 2941 comments A hologram of Walan appears here and every where in camp half blood" Campers I am sorry to inform you but Chiron is missing and The big house has been ran sacked and many thing stolen. This has been the work of Damian's

message 31: by Zahra (new)

Zahra | 86 comments Thegotenza wrote: "A hologram of Walan appears here and every where in camp half blood" Campers I am sorry to inform you but Chiron is missing and The big house has been ran sacked and many thing stolen. This has bee..."

Who are Walan and Damian?