Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > Teddy and Zoella (2)

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments Here we are (: And here's the plot, for a reminder :D

Guy A and Buy B have been dating for about 6 months now, happily too. Guy A is a very joking, silly type of person, while Guy B prefers to think things out more, but they make it work well. Guy C, who is a guy that has had a crush on Guy A for a long time, lies to him and says that he saw Guy B with another guy. Of course, Guy A has his doubt's at first, but he begins to notice strange behavior in Guy B, while makes him think about what Guy C said. In reality, Guy B had found a job to buy Guy A a birthday present, but Guy A didn't thin so anymore. He eventually confronts Guy B about it and Guy B denies it of course, but Guy A doesn't believe him and breaks up with him. The distressed and depression of this fact makes Guy B move away to go live with his sister, starting a new life there. 5 or 6 years later, Guy A and Guy B meet again. Guy A had figures out that Guy C was actually a lier and has tried to make up with Guy B, but he never answered his calls. Bu that's not the biggest problem now. It's that Guy B doesn't remember him. 3 years after he transferred to his new school, these jock boys figured out that he was gay and bashed him in the head, causing him to loose memory of everything in life, even who his siblings were. Now, Guy A is going to try and get that back for him.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Okie dokie! How old should we make these ones? (:

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments Probably around 15 or 16, so just staring High School (:

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Okie dokes! :D

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments Okay ^^ So that way, when the 6 years pass, they're like 21 or 22 (:

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

I thought it was three years? But six works fine. (:

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments No 3 years is when your character get's bashed in the head. They meet up 3 years after that, so 6 years after they break up (:

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh, oops, I see now!

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Haha I just saw '3 years later' when I reread the plot for some reason. :P

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments Yeah, my eyes go right to that too. I think the 3 just stands out for some reason lol