Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > Teddy and Cera

Comments Showing 1-50 of 81 (81 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Cera (new)

Cera Here it is

message 3: by Cera (new)

Cera Welcome, so you got any ideas you been wanting to try out?

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments Hm i might. First, do you do straight, gay or lesbian roleplays?

message 5: by Cera (new)

Cera Straight if that fine with you

message 7: by Cera (new)

Cera Awesome to any ideas?

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments Well, all of my ideas are pretty much in gay format lol But, let's see what i can come up with. Do you prefer supernatural or realistic roleplays?

message 9: by Cera (new)

Cera Supernatural

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments Okay. Do you like romance, drama, hurt, comfort, friendships, etc?

message 11: by Cera (new)

Cera Romance, drama, hurt

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments Okay. I have an idea of these two people who wake up in a warehouse with no memory, if you like that sort of stuff (:

message 13: by Cera (new)

Cera Yea Doesn't sound bad :D

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments Okay cool (: I have a plot written out if you wanna hear it.

message 15: by Cera (new)

Cera Sure love to hear it

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments I'm so sorry it took so long. But, I finally found it.

Girl A and Guy B wake up in a white room, thinking at first they are at a hospital, but having no memory of how they got there. They are both stripped of their clothing and on medical tables. Girl A has a cut that has been stitched up going across her chest and Guy B has one just like on the the left side of waist. After getting enough feel back in their leg's to walk, they leave the room and find themselves in an abandoned warehouse, close to Tokyo, Japan. After finding decent clothing, they both soon escape the warehouse, easily dodging the guards posted there and heading towards town.

message 17: by Cera (new)

Cera OOOOOOOOOOO I like the idea

message 19: by Cera (new)

Cera Can I be the girl Please?

message 21: by Cera (new)

Cera Yay Thanks. Okay I will started on my Character then

message 23: by Cera (new)

Cera Name: Charlotte

Appears: http://www.hairchalkhowto.com/wp-cont....
She has, dark blueish eyes that mixed with gray. White orange hair.

Personality: Charlotte is a stubborn young girl who wont back down from a fight even if it seem she will lose. She lives by a certain set of rules that people wont, cant change her mind about. If she likes you, she will try to help you but there is a line that she doesn't want to cross. She doesn't like to believe it but getting close to someone scares her to death. She has a strong sense of fear that everyone going to die around her

History: She doesn't very like to talk about it and half the stuff is bury deep with in her mind so she doesn't have to think about it. But she grew up alone, at age 5 her parents gave her up because they couldn't take care of her. At age 8, she got a new home but that didnt last long because she couldnt get along with the other kids. So she when from home to home.

Other:

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments Name: Xavian Raymund

Date of Birth: April 7

Sexuality: Does not care for gender.

Appearance

photo large_zps9fa6124f.jpg
Xavian has jet black hair and light blue eyes, appearing colorless under certain amounts of light. He stands at 5'3, being fairly tall, and weighs about 140 lbs, pretty skinny. His hair was dyed that color, his original color is blonde. He is also very, very pale, almost like he has never gone outside in his life

(view spoiler)

(view spoiler)

Family
His mother and father are both deceased, being murdered but no one ever figured out how. He has a twin sister, who lives in England.

Twin sister: Willow Raymund

(view spoiler)

History: {Unknown}

(view spoiler)

Personality: Xavian is a sort of person that you really don't want to mess with. He doesn't take bullying or making fun of well at all and he'll make sure that whoever does it never does it again. He also doesn't like seeing others picked on so he always helps them. He is a very helpful person, he just doesn't seem like he would be at all.

Other: The necklace that he wears was a gift from his sister for when they turned 18 and he gave her the exact same one.

message 25: by Cera (new)

Cera Awesome character!

message 27: by Cera (new)

Cera Thanks Ready to start then?

message 29: by Cera (new)

Cera ((Yep Sure :D))

Charlotte woke up with a gasp and looks around. Where the heck was she? The medical table that she was laying on was cold. She sat up, a hand flew to her chest to find a stitches on her chest. Charlotte shivers but it wasnt from the cold. "Hello?" She calls out in the room. Of coursed no one answered. She quickly moved towards the only door in the pure white room and opens it. It was a good thing it was unlock. She peeks out, why was she in a warehouse for? She saw some clothes laying off to the side. she quickly dressed before setting off deeper into the warehouse, trying to find a way out

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments Xavian's eyes slowly opened and he groaned, only seeing a bright white. His arms slowly moved up and he covered his eyes, sitting up slowly. He was soon able to take his arm away from his eyes and look around, confused. Where in the world....? He tried to think about where he was, but nothing came up. He glanced down at his naked form, seeing a clear stitched-up cut running along the left side of his waist. Frowning, he swings his legs over the side of the metal table, standing up, but needed to hold onto the table before his legs couldn't support him yet.

message 31: by Cera (new)

Cera Charlotte tried not to think about how she got here, it would just lead to more questions. Questions she couldn't answer right now. Her head was pounding, she started to rub it as she look around. There seem to be no one around. Charlotte want to stomp her feet and punch something right now. As more and more question came to her.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments Once Xavian was finally able to support himself and stand up straight, he let go of the table and took a step forward, nearly falling, but he soon got the hang of it. He went over to the door in the door, glancing down at the knob. Praying ti was unlocked, he turned it and let out a sigh of relief when it opened and he stepped out, looking up and down the hallway.

message 33: by Cera (new)

Cera Charlotte heard a door open. She rise a eyebrow to herself. So she wasn't alone in this very very strange place. She crept forwards, hopping she was going the right way towards the door. Who was she going to find? Would they know anything? These two questions and some others ran toward her head as she crept forwards

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments Xavian came out into the hallway and closed the door behind him, looking around. It was strange. As the room he was just in was completely white with nothing in it but a metal table and a door, out here is was dirty and rusted with a lot of random stuff around it, almost like a warehouse. Looking around, he found a pair of pants and a long sleeved shirt and he sighed, going over and putting them on quickly. As he put on the shirt though, he noticed he was wearing a necklace and he looked down at it, wondering where it came from.

message 35: by Cera (new)

Cera Charlotte turn a corner and saw a boy. She quickly when the way she came. He didn't look like he knew where he was and probably couldn't help her. She sighs softly to herself, wishing it was someone who could help her. She ran right into a box and cursed to herself when her foot slam into it. There was something big and hard in there. She narrows her eyes at the box before creptting around it

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments Xavian was busy trying to figure out where in the world the necklace came from when he heard a small slamming noise and someone cursing. He looked down the hallway in the direction he thought it came from and listened, wondering if there was another person here. Taking a chance, he headed down the hallway.

message 37: by Cera (new)

Cera Charlotte rubs her foot and looks up to see a boy coming down the hallway. He probably already seen her but Charlotte stay behind the box. She holds her breath and waited listening to foot steps

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments Xavian stopped after a bit and looked around. Guessing that it may have just been his imagination, he sighed and turned back around, looking around the hallway as he went.

message 39: by Cera (new)

Cera As soon as he turned the other way, Charlotte crept from behind the box. She stood in the middle of the hallway watching he walk away with a raised eyebrow. Yea, this boy couldn't help her. Her head was still pounding, she started to rub it as she watch him

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments Xavian stopped halfway down the hallway, seeing a map posted to the wall that he hadn't seen before. He went over and puled it of from the wall, examining it and trying to find which way to get out.

message 41: by Cera (new)

Cera Charlotte thought to herself. Two was better one, and maybe he could help her. She took the chance and stalk past him, down another hallway that looked to be leading somewhere

message 43: by Cera (new)

Cera ((Yep))

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments (( Oh okay (: ))

Xavian was busy looking down at the map when the girl suddenly passed him and he looked at her, wondering if who she was.
" Um...excuse me...?" he said, following her.

message 45: by Cera (new)

Cera Charlotte stop and turn back to him. "Yes?" She asks, keeping her face clear of any emotions.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments " Um....do you know where we are?" Xander asked the girl, stopping at least 3 feet away from her.

message 47: by Cera (new)

Cera Charlotte holds back a sigh, so he didn't know anything. "I am just of clueless of you." she answers with a shrug. She was eerily calm for waking up here. "I am going to find a way out of here."

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments Xander nodded slowly, shifting his weight.
" Do you...remember anything? About...yourself I mean?" he asked.

message 49: by Cera (new)

Cera Charlotte shook her head. "Not a thing well I remember a couple things but nothing important." She studies him for a few seconds before adding. "Want to help each other out to get ot of here?"

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 18690 comments Xander looked at the girl for a minute before sighing and scratching the back of his head.
" Yeah I guess...Do you remember your name?" he asked.

« previous 1