GLBT + 1x1 Roleplays discussion

Lesbian 1x1s > Emma and Teddy (2)

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 2: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 1608 comments Sorry! What's the idea?

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) It's okay (: And this is it

Girl A is a cherleader, is snobby and a jerk, thinks that she's all that. Girl B is a outcast sort of girl, loving to play video games and roleplay and all that sort of stuff. She is also openly a lesbian. Now, as far as everyone else knows, Girl A is straight, but the truth is that she's had a super, mea crush on Girl b since Middle School. She didn't want anyone to find out though, so she tormented her and her group of friends. Because Girl B moved away for a while, Girl A has forgoten of her feeling's for her and has gone through her High School years mostly in peace with her feelings. However, halfway through her Junior year, Girl B's parents cannot afford to let her go through her schooling in a private boarding school, so she has to transfer to the public board school that Girl A goes to, leaving her girlfriend Girl C behind. Girl C was mad that she was going to leave. So, she cheated on her adn then broke up with her the next day. Girl b was super upset and over the Midterm week, she stayed with a friend before going to the new school. Now, at first, Girl A tries to act normal and still a snob around Girl B, but after a bit of time, she begins to act more shy and nervous around her, not nowing what to say anymore.

message 4: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 1608 comments So girl C doesn't have a big part?

message 6: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 1608 comments Oh I see. So after they break up girl A goes to the same school as Girl B?

message 8: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 1608 comments Okay! So who do you want to be?

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Well, I've always been Girl B and feel like I'd be better at it, but you can pick (:

message 10: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 1608 comments Umm could I be her? I'm not good at snobby girls

message 12: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 1608 comments Okay thanks!

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Your welcome ^^ So characters. I already have mine made, so do you want me to post her?

message 14: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 1608 comments Yes please, I'm going to bed soon so ill probably end up making mine tomorrow, is that okay?

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Name: Ilissa Marten

Date of Birth: June 25

Sexuality: Lesbian, but everyone thinks that she is straight and she wants to keep i that way.

Appearance
 photo tumblr_mkqnw2hmjj1snpxn6o1_500_zpsc2605ea0.jpg

Ilissa has long, wavy brown hair that goes just past her shoulder almost to her breasts and her eyes are hazel, more green showing than blue. She stands at 5'5 and weighs about 115 lbs. Her breast area is pretty small, being a B cup, her waist and stomach are small as well, but her bum and hips are a bit larger in size, not super big however.

Family

Ilissa's mother and father are both deceased, them dying in a car accident when she was 9 years old. She now lives with her nanny, older brother, older sister and younger sister.

Nanny: Marie Witston

Older Brother: Jason Marten

Older Sister: Alexandria 'Allie' Marten

Younger Sister: Paige Marten

History: Ilissa's parents died in a car accident when she was 9 years old, her being in the car when that happened. She was in a coma for three weeks after that and now has a permanent scar running down the middle of her back, down her spin and towards her lower back. After their death, her siblings thought it be best if they moved to get away from all the memories, since Ilissa was prone to panic attacks for a few months after the tragedy. Now, some may say that the reason Ilissa is the way she is now is because of her sister, Allie. Allie was popular in school as well and always told Ilissa that if she wasn't popular and cool with a lot of friends, than she was nothing. So that's the mind set that she had growing up. She wasn't completely mind controlled however, because after the accident, since her sister was...well, her sister and her brother was busy with work, she had to take care of her 2 year old baby sister with the nanny that they got soon after. So, she does have a sweet side, she just never let's any of her friend's now it.

Personality: {Pretty much explained in plot. Will add if you want me too though so you get a better idea ^^ It won't be a problem if you want me to add it}

Clothing and Food: When around her friends, Ilissa will mainly wear clothing that is not very comfortable and clings to her body. Colors such as white, red, pink, those sort of colors. Her shirts are almost always off the shoulder ones or expose the tummy area. She wear skinny jeans, any color, and high heels, never sneakers. Dealing with food, she mainly eats a salad and drinks water or lemonade. When she's not around her friends, Ilissa likes more baggy clothing, stuff that is comfortable and doesn't cling to her body too tightly. She still keeps her diet healthy, just she will drink soda now and then or have something with meat in it or, rarely, but she craves a lot, will eat McDonald's.

Other: While she may not seem like the type, Ilissa loves to spend time outside in the woods behind her house or, since she lives at a boarding school now, at the park. Anywhere that she can go outside.

http://s1283.photobucket.com/user/whi...

http://s1283.photobucket.com/user/whi...

message 17: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 1608 comments Ill start making mine, I probably won't add all of that though.

message 19: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 1608 comments Okay!