One on One's discussion

1 x 1's > Raevyn and Cera's RP

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Raevyn (new)

Raevyn "Lucia" [I'm in it for the books] (raevynstar) | 9 comments A survival RP.
Name: Aurelius Glenn
Personality: Unlikable, but he'll usually come through in the end.
History: At the age of 5, his parents died, leaving him an orphan.

message 2: by Cera (new)

Cera  | 8859 comments Name:Isabella Jones
Personality: Hides emotions well, stubborn
History: Never fit in so she was a loner her whole life

message 3: by Raevyn (new)

Raevyn "Lucia" [I'm in it for the books] (raevynstar) | 9 comments He looked at the girl sitting in front of him. She was a total stranger, but he had to let someone know...
"I think the plane is--"
May I have your attention, please? Everyone stay calm. The engines just failed. Have a nice day!

message 4: by Cera (last edited Aug 27, 2013 05:56PM) (new)

Cera  | 8859 comments Isabella looks up at Aurelius from the book she had picked up randomly from her bag. Her eyes widen, have a nice day?!?! what was the supposed to mean!?! She opens and closed her mouth not knowing what to say

message 5: by Raevyn (last edited Aug 29, 2013 05:52AM) (new)

Raevyn "Lucia" [I'm in it for the books] (raevynstar) | 9 comments It flipped over and finally crashed, leaning sideways. Someone screamed, "The pilot's dead and we're next!"

message 6: by Cera (new)

Cera  | 8859 comments Isabella reacted quickly, jumping out of her seat and grabbing her bag. "People Calm down!!!! We are not going to die but we got to get out of this crashed plane as soon as possible." She yelled over the screaming

message 7: by Raevyn (last edited Aug 29, 2013 01:40PM) (new)

Raevyn "Lucia" [I'm in it for the books] (raevynstar) | 9 comments Another girl came from the front, panicking.
"There's a fire blocking the door!"

message 8: by Cera (new)

Cera  | 8859 comments Isabella bites her lip, thinking fast. "Then out the back!" She said moving towards the back helping people on her way. She didn't dare look out the window

message 9: by Raevyn (last edited Sep 02, 2013 05:08PM) (new)

Raevyn "Lucia" [I'm in it for the books] (raevynstar) | 9 comments As soon as they got out, the flames engulfed it.
"MOM!" the girl screamed. Then, trying to appear calm, she asked, "Who are you, anyway? My name is..." She blushed. "Strawberry. I've always wanted to be named Jane."

message 10: by Cera (new)

Cera  | 8859 comments Isabella glance at the girl. "Isabella the name." She said keeping calm even thought she was copse to freaking out. She hugged her bag to her chest as she look around. "Nice to meet you........ I can call you Jane if you want."

message 11: by Raevyn (new)

Raevyn "Lucia" [I'm in it for the books] (raevynstar) | 9 comments "Sure."
she looked around, her eyes widening in horror. There was nothing except bare desert for miles.

message 12: by Cera (new)

Cera  | 8859 comments Isabella bites her lip, horror rising up in her. How were they going to make it out of their. She suddenly look around for the boy who sat in front of her and was going to tell her something about the plane

message 13: by Raevyn (new)

Raevyn "Lucia" [I'm in it for the books] (raevynstar) | 9 comments "Are you looking for that boy?" Jane asked her. "I don't think he made it. I mean, how could anyone get out of that?"

The middle of the plane was still unburned.

message 14: by Cera (new)

Cera  | 8859 comments Isabella sighs. "I was looking for him but you are right." She turns to her little group of people. There were only about five more. "People, since we in the desert. You got to cover your head and lose unneeded weight beside food and water." She said