Roleplay Roleplay, All Day Everyday discussion

1x1 > ☯ Lunic & Silver ☯

Comments Showing 1-50 of 92 (92 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Do you prefer to be the guy or girl?

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Kay. Did you have any plots in mind?

We could do a rival one maybe?

Of perhaps forbidden? say a member of the royal family falls for a peasant since it's in medieval times, but her/his family is arranging him/her to marry someone from another royal family.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) Sure.... I wanna be the peasant..... do you mind anime pics?

๖ۣۜƧilverlight No, I don't mind.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) I'll create my character now

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) Name: Vasa Hathaway
Appearance: http://m1031.photobucket.com/image/an...

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) Hottie XD

๖ۣۜƧilverlight ^^

Any ideas to how they run into one another?

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) He sneaks away from the castle and uses a fake name

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Kay. How about they meet in a tavern, that maybe she works at {Up to you if she does or not}?

Would you like me to begin?

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) Sure she could work there.... go right ahead.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight The sun had began to dip down in the horizon, disapearing behind the large brown moutains that rose up in the distant. A mixture of oranges and purples stretched across the horizon, and small white stars twinkled far above. As Wade observed this from outside a small shop, he made note of how the stars stood how brighter then when he had seen them at the palace. A smile blossomed over his lips as another thought occured to him, he was free. This wasn't the first time he had neglected his duties in order to sneak out of the royal grounds, nor would it be the last. Averting his gaze from the sunset, he observed with a hint of amusment, the small stands that flaked either side of the dirt road. Brushing aside the hood of his dark cloak he began to head off in the direction of th tavern, his strides being slow and lazy but his posture represented confidence. Pushing aside the doors of the tavern he paused in the entryway to gaze over the small crowd. The air reeked of acohol, and the loud chatter flooded into his ears. His grin brodened as he strode into the room and seated himself at the wooden bar. He waved his hand for one of the girls to serve him.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) The sky was getting darker and the tavern was in full swing. Vasa was pulled into her work by her boss. She got chastised for daydreaming again, being warned that she would get fired if she doesn't pay attention to the work in front of her. Vasa sighs, putting her hair back with a old ribbon and put her work apron on. A man waves to be served, which she saw from the corner of her eye. She walks to him with a charming smile she usual wore during work.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Ah, finally. Wade thought as he noticed a girl headed in his direction. Folding his arms together, he leaned forward when she was close enough and announced the drink he wanted loud enough to be heard over the noise. His own smile hadn't wavered, his exprestion similar to an excited child. He knew this was going to bite him in the rear come morning, but he dismissed the thoughts quickly, desciding that for just one night he wouldn't be the prince. He would be a fellow peasent having a couple of drinks. "Aren't you a bit young to be working here?" he questioned the girl, seeing as from what he had observed most of the serves were several years older.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) "My mom was a friend of my boss's," Vasa answers the customer. "When she died with my dad, they took me in. I do this to express my gratitude for taking me in." She looks at him, "what do want to drink?" She wondered where he came from but kept the thought to herself. She waits for his order patiently and her thoughts where elsewhere. She tries to keep her mind on the ground.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Well...that had been a bit more then I asked for. The smile slipped from Wade's lips. He was farmilar with loss, after all his mother, the queen, had passed away when he was just a child. If that hadn't been bad enough for a child, his stepmother had always looked down on him, because she knew he stood in the way of one of her own children becomes queen or king. "Scotch." He announced, his drink knowledge limited. "No glass, bring a bottle." He added, slipping his hand from the counter and pulling a few pieces of gold from his pocket and setting it on the table. "This should cover it."

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) Vasa nods, coming put of her trance. She grabbed the scotch bottle and hands it to him. She grabs the gold to hand it to her mad boss, who calms when she sees the gold. Her boss pushes her back to the man to cover his every need. This night is going to be a long one she sighs.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Wade drew the bottle close, giving the dark liquid a sniff before he lifted the mouth to his lips. He gulped down a few mouthfuls before setting the bottle down and running his sleeve over his mouth. Already his throat was burning, and that goofy grin was starting to return. Yes, this was going to be a fun night. Leaning forward, he placed his elbow on the counter and rested his cheek into his hand. "Back already?" He questioned upon the girls return. Suppose no girl can resist returning. He chuckled under his breathe, and drank a few sips more.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) Vasa blushes, knowing he was drunk already. "My boss wants me to care to you." She looks at her hands, which were fiddling with the edge of her apron. Her boss's glare burnt into her skin, keeping her from bay dreaming at all. She waits for the next order, hoping it was for her to go away. The tavern was getting over crowded by the second and boss's husband kicked out some of the drunkards hitting on some of her coworkers.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "Huh," Wade's gaze drifted away from her, distracted by the loud protests coming from a wobbly man near the doorway. By the looks of it he was getting the boot, and he didn't seem to wanna leave, but as drunk as he was he couldn't do more then holler, and soon disapeared outside. Looking back at the girl, he nodded towards a chair beside of him. "Might as well take a seat." The bottle returned to his lips, lingering briefly before he shoved it to the side. "Whatcher name?" He wondered aloud.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) Vasa walks around the bar and sat by the man. She looks at the people around her saying, "my name's Vasa." She looks at the bottle seeing it was half gone already. The only hope in her mind was that he wasn't a bad drunk. The thought of it chilled her to the bone. She saw what some of the customers did to her friends here. She never wanted to be the receiving end of it.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "Vasa?" Wade repeated, his eyebrows drawing together as he tried the name out for himself, "Never met anyone with that name before. Guess you are unique." He nodded slowly, mentally debating if he should reveal his own name. After a few moments he descided against it, seeing as he wasn't meant to be in the village, much less a bar, in the middle of the name. And he would be in a whole lot of trouble if she knew how his name was associated to the royal family. "You can call me Milo." He murmered, his words getting slurred and he blinked in an attempt to get the fuzz out of his eyes.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) Vasa looks at him and nods, "Milo I think you should head home before you get into trouble." She really did want any trouble with him. He seem like a nice guy and all, but seeing him in trouble bothered her a bit. She goes to take the scotch away from him gently.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Eyebrows knitting together, Wade shot her a look of confustion and drew the bottle further away from her. "Tr-rouble? What trouble?" He asked, sitting up a little taller as he observed the room. He was looking for the source of this so called trouble, his mind slow to register that she had meant him. When it did click, he turned to stare at her, then burst into laughter. The noise sounded odd to his ears, since he hardly ever laughed. How could he when everything was always so seriouse around him? By the time he was able to contain himself he was hiccuping and his throat felt like he had swallowed hot coals. Slowly, he slid off of his chair, clutching the bottle close. "Me? I'm no-" He hiccuped, "Trouble. No trouble at a- all."

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) Vasa winces as he tottered around with the bottle. She follows him to make sure he doesn't get into any fights. A drunkard grabs her by the waist, making her squirm in his grasp to get out. She tries to move away but can't. The drunkard tries to kiss her.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Wade leaned against one of the walls, bracing one of his hands against it to keep himself stady as he tilted back his head. He gulped down the last of what had been in his bottle before he turned, noticing the absent of the girl. Hadn't she just been following him? His eyes drifted slowly across the room, trying to find where she had went, but it took him a few scans more before he spotted her. His eyebrows scrunced together as he stared at the guy leaning towards him, and a bubble of anger drifted up in the pit of his stomach. Shoving himself from the wall he moved back in her direction, stopping once he had reached where she was. "Handssss off!" He barked at the man, that was no way to treat a girl, and he wasn't about to let this man take advantage of her.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) Vasa saw Milo coming back and felt that something bad was going to happen. She gulp, wiggling in the man's grasp. The man pulls her close and licks her cheek, sending a shiver down her spine. She squeaks, frightened. "Mmmmak me." The man slurs. She move in his grasp again and he tightens his grip on her. She winces as her sides begin to hurt. Her mind the reeling and her eyes were pleading for him to just walk away. She did want him hurt, even if it means being grasped by the drunkard holding her.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Wade released a huff of breathe, his nose scrunching up in disgust. How any man could behave in such a way was beyond him, this guy's actions made a sick feeling swell up inside. He had always been taught to treat a lady with respect, and to mistreat any girl deserved a punish,ent far worst then death. At least that was how his mother had always put it, and he couldn't help agree with her. A gleam of rage sparked in his eyes, he lifted his hand that contained the bottle. "You ssssir, disssgust mmme!" He announced loudily, before slamming the glass bottle into the backside of the man's head.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) Vasa squeaks as the bottle crashed against the man's head. She winces as it breaks and a shard scratches her cheek. She moves out of the unconscious guy's arms as her cheek began to bleed lightly. She didn't notice it at all as she worried about the unconscious guy. She made sure he wasn't dead and steps back. She looks at Milo.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Wade just stood there, starring down at the man who laid in a crumbled heap on the floor. His hand which had struck the man was still held in the air, clutching onto the narrow mouth of the bottle that had survived the attack. Crimson blood leaked between his fingers and slithered down the back of his hand, but the pain felt distant. A ringing echoed in his ears, and at last he lowered his hand and dropped the remains of the bottle onto the floor and turned to the girl. "You...you're hurt." He pointed out in a murmer, his uninjured hand reached up as though to touch her cheek but instead he dropped his hand back to his side. His eyes squeezed shut, trying to shut out the noise and the dim lights that seemed to bright.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) Vasa looks at his hand and gasps. She gets up, pulling gently at his arm, "this way, we need to bandage your hand." She pull him up to the living quarters, up to her room. She pushes him onto her bed and went to get some herbs she collected earlier with some cloth. "Let me see your hand."

๖ۣۜƧilverlight After a small hesitation, Wade obeydently stretched out his arm, offering to her his bloody hand. A frown lingered on his lips, however, considering he wasn't used to being touched nor being bossed around by some strenge girl. His eyes shifted away from her, instead examining the room which he had been brought into. It was far different then the luxiouse living areas he had become accusom to, yet he found the change relaxing, and slowly the tension eased from his shoulders. "Mmm fine..." He murmered, closing his eyes.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) "No you aren't." She cleans the wound gently. She puts the herbs on the wound lightly and wraps it. She did a twice over her work and let's go of his hand. When she rubbed her face she winces slightly. She finally notices the cut on her cheek.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "Am to." Wade responded, one eyebrow arching up. By his exprestion it was clear, he was challenging her to continue argueing with him though it was useless. He drew his hand back towards himself, giving the pale bandaging a look over before setting the hand against his knee. He inhaled sharply as he, for the second time, noticed the blood dribbling down her cheek. "S...sssorry." He murmered guility, and heaved himself to his feet. He swayed unsteadily in his attempt to reach the wall. Once he did he pressed against it for additional support, getting ready to leave. He blinked several times, then made a noise of irration when he couldn't clear his vision any. His head was still ringing, and his movments were starting to make him dizzy. Home....no. He scrowled, his mother would kill him if she found out about any of this.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) Vasa knew he was having trouble standing, let alone staying awake. She sighs, "you are not okay, now just lay down on my bed and go to sleep." She gave him the disobey and die look. Her foot tapped on the floor lightly for effect.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "Mhhhm." Wade muttered, amusment gleaming in his eyes as he observed her stance. Perhaps it was because of how she ordered him around so easily, but he was beggining to like this girl more and more. After considering the options quickly in his mind, he descided listening to her was the best bet for the moment. Sighing, he returned to the bed and stretched out on his side. The bed was short, and his feet hung off but it couldn't matter less to him. He mumbled something along the lines of goodnight, then he pressed his lips together and closed his eyes.

((Skip to mornin?))

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) ((Yeah))
In the morning Vasa was out collecting herbs. She walks into her room as he wake and sets her breakfast in front of him. She goes and sits by her window, looks at the beautiful town.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Wade didn't want to wake up, but was rather content with the idea of lying in the bed for the rest of the day. Unfortunetly as soon as he had been pulled free of his slumber by the blood pounding in his head, he was unable to fall back to sleep. The sunlight had tinted the insides of his eyelids red, and the sharp pains stabbing in the back of his skull finally drove him to open his eyes. He found himself starring at a cieling, one far to slow to belong to his bedroom. He frowned as he contiuned to stare at the cieling, while the memories of the night before began to slowly sink in. At last he twisted over onto his side and observed the contents of the small room, until he noticed Vasa seated near the window. Pressing his lips together, he pushed himself to a sitting position, regretting it as soon as he was upright. A wave of dizzyness washed over him and he had to swallow down the bile in his throat. "It's, err, Vasa. Right?" He said at last.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) "Yes." Vasa says, not looking away from the window. She put her hand on the window and sighs. She missed her home in the middle of the meadow. The calming wind and the quietness of it around her, made her happy. She didn't know why people wanted to live in this crowded of a place.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Wade gave a sideglance to the tray of food sitting beside of him on the bed, but quickly dismissed the idea of food. His stomach was already heaving, and he was sure if it had not been empty, he might have been sick all over her floor. He groaned quietly, lifting his hands and trying to massage away the pain from his head, but it was useless. "I knew I would regret that bottle." He murmered, talking to himself, "Unfortunetly, I never listen. Not even to myself." A small smirk lifted the corner of his lips. "How is your cheek?" He asked her.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) "It's fine." Vasa looks at him. "How's your hand?" She stands and collects her food. She start to eat slowly. The one thing she missed the most we her mom's home cooking. She smiles sadly at the memory.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Wade blinked, he hadn't remember until that instant that he had hurt himself last night. Lifting his hand he examined the wrappings, and frowned at the slight sting before going to stand up. He couldn't remain there all day, someone would wonder what happened to him, and he had neglected his duties far to much. "Nothing to be concerned about." He brushed off the subject of his injury, figuring a few moments longer wouldn't hurt. He moved across the room and came to stand beside of the girl, in the process glancing out the window in an attempt to see what she found so inturesting outside. "I do appricate your kindness last night." He told her, a smile inching up his lips, "Perhaps I can repay the favor, and take you somewhere? How long before your shift begins?"

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) "I am not working tonight." Vasa says looking up at him, "and you don't need to repay me." She finishes her food and sets it on the table beside her. She wonders what her brother is doing right about now. He got sent to the farm close by while she got sent here. She never really thought it was fair.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "I disagree, I think that you deserve something for allowing me to remain here for the night. In your bedroom, no less." Wade said, now that he could think somewhat clearer he felt guilty for stealing her bed. "But if you want, you can think of it different. Think of it as taking you out, rather then repaying you." His smile blossomed into a grin, he doubted she would say no. After all no one had ever rejected him, then again she didn't share the knowledge of him being royalty and for the moment he preferred it to remain that way. He didn't want her acting all strange like people did around him and his parents, so he would let her believe he was a local peasent as well.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) Vasa shakes her head, "no I'm fine." She thought he was handsome but she didn't want to be courted. Not when it was a one time thing. Besides she has her work to keep her busy. She walks passed him and sits on her bed. She might as well call herself a nun at this point, no one would like a girl like her.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Wade could only stare after as the words sunk in, but after a few moments he pursed his lips and stared at the wall. I guess there is a first for everything. He thought, eyebrows drawn together as he studied the floor. He was trying to figure out how she could reject him so quickly, she hadn't even given him the sporting chance. Hmm, well noone said I had to give up. He lifted his head, a smirk falling back into place as a gleam of determination sparked in his eyes. He walked over to her bed, stopping when he was standing in front of her. "Come now, you must get bored of hanging around here. Don't you want to join me in doing something fun? I promise I'll behave myself." He tilted his head then winced, "It won't mean anything, I assure you, ecept perhaps making a friend. But that is all, and nothing more."

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) "No," Vasa shakes her head again. She knew the determination in his eyes would get them both in trouble. She thought is was nice of him to want to repay her, but she didn't want to get her hopes up. She lays down on her bed and close her eyes. She picture what it would be like for her to be in love with someone and shook it off.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Wade's lips dropped into a frown, he just couldn't understand why she wouldn't even consider it before she declined. Sitting beside her on the bed, he smoothed out the wrinkles in his clothes, a habbit you aquire after years of being expected to look your best constantly. "Why not?" He questioned, wanting her to know he wasn't going away or giving up, "Am I not your type? Do you prefer those who have lighter hair?" he twisted to watch her, and his eyes widened slightly. "Oh, I see. You have a young gentlemen already! Apolagies miss, I didn't realize you are currently being courted-..." He trailed off.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) "I'm not being courted." Vasa says though the idea of it made her smile a little. "And the reason why is for only be to know." She looks up at him. She knew he was having a hard time with the regection. She wasn't doing it to make fun of him it's just she doesn't want to be courted right now. She wonder if she ever will,

« previous 1