Ultimate Guide to Link Building: How to Build Backlinks, Authority and Credibility for Your Website, and Increase Click Traffic and Search Ranking Ultimate Guide to Link Building discussion

Is link building really the best place to spend time in these post panda/pangiun days?

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jason (new)

Jason Tropf I want to buy this book but I worry that reading best practices by amazon in 2001 is just a time suck. Best business practices online have changed so much in 2 years its like using business strategy from the 1950's, it just doesn't apply anymore. Guest blogging seems like a good reputation builder but beyond that, what is the value in the book? I completely admire Eric Ward by the way I'm just looking for extremely relevant SEO books right now fr best places to focus my efforts.
Opinions?

message 2: by Irfan (new) - added it

Irfan Abbas This book was amazing! A must-read for any link builder. Actionable steps in every chapter that will for sure enrich your link profile. wiki

message 3: by Irfan (new) - added it

Irfan Abbas Maybe the best book about everything related to link building.
I think you'll better understand it if you not a link building newbie, but for beginners, it's also rather ok. Wiki Bio Age

message 4: by Irfan (new) - added it

Irfan Abbas Maybe the best book about everything related to link building.
I think you'll better understand it if you not a link building newbie, but for beginners, it's also rather ok. Wiki Bio Age