Ink discussion

School > Outside school

Comments Showing 1-50 of 53 (53 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

((rp))

message 2: by Mariah (last edited Sep 15, 2013 04:27PM) (new)

Mariah Courtis (sundaysgardendandelions) Ivory stood outside the school. She tried her hardest to have some memory of this place but it just wouldn't come. She looked around and spotted someone a few metres away staring at her.

message 3: by Mariah (new)

Mariah Courtis (sundaysgardendandelions) "Can I help you?" She asked curious as to why he was looking at her.

message 4: by Mariah (new)

Mariah Courtis (sundaysgardendandelions) "It's fine, Do I...I mean..." She stuttered "Have we ever met?"

message 5: by Mariah (new)

Mariah Courtis (sundaysgardendandelions) "No don't go." Ivory said feeling bad for him "It's just that, I don't remember anything from before my accident. I wasn't sure if you were someone I knew or not."

message 6: by Mariah (new)

Mariah Courtis (sundaysgardendandelions) My bedroom tells me enough about myself," She said, remembering walking into her bedroom and seeing pictures of friends all over the walls. "But you can if you like."

message 7: by Mariah (new)

Mariah Courtis (sundaysgardendandelions) "Really? I could never picture myself on the cheer team." Ivory said shocked at how different she was before her accident "Why would I ignore you anyway? Your so nice."

message 8: by Mariah (new)

Mariah Courtis (sundaysgardendandelions) She laughed, "Your really funny. What's your name anyway?" She said smiling at him.

message 9: by Mariah (new)

Mariah Courtis (sundaysgardendandelions) ((We should make them date eventually but I want to take it slow :) ))
"Well, maybe we could be friends then Lucas." Ivory said suddenly feeling happy for the first time in weeks.

message 10: by Mariah (new)

Mariah Courtis (sundaysgardendandelions) "Do you want to go for a walk?" She asked feeling a bit awkward now.

message 11: by Mariah (new)

Mariah Courtis (sundaysgardendandelions) "There is so much I wish i could remember. I mean...my family is devistated, or are they even my family if I don't remember them?" Ivory shook her head frustrated.

message 12: by Mariah (new)

Mariah Courtis (sundaysgardendandelions) "I know how to speak and write. I also still know how to paint but I can't remember a anything about my past. Not a thing." Ivory said sadly "What about you. Tell me about yourself."

message 13: by Mariah (new)

Mariah Courtis (sundaysgardendandelions) "There's something intersting about everybody." Ivory sat down on a bench beside an apple tree

message 14: by Mariah (new)

Mariah Courtis (sundaysgardendandelions) "I'm only interesting becuase my brains stuffed."

message 15: by Mariah (new)

Mariah Courtis (sundaysgardendandelions) "I'm thinking about going back to school but I'm afraid people will look at me like I'm a freak."

message 16: by Mariah (new)

Mariah Courtis (sundaysgardendandelions) "And I don't think your not interesting." She said, smiling at him softly.

message 17: by Mariah (new)

Mariah Courtis (sundaysgardendandelions) Ivory couldn't get over how sweet he was. She noticed him blushing and blushed herself. "If I do go back to school maybe you could help me get to know the place a bit better."

message 18: by Mariah (new)

Mariah Courtis (sundaysgardendandelions) She smiled and picked an apple of the tree. She bit into it "I love granny smiths."

message 19: by Mariah (new)

Mariah Courtis (sundaysgardendandelions) She continued eating the apple "You don't have to be nervous you know, I won't eat you." She said trying to make him feel better around her

message 20: by Mariah (new)

Mariah Courtis (sundaysgardendandelions) "You still haven't told me anything about yourself." She said, not moving away.

message 21: by Mariah (new)

Mariah Courtis (sundaysgardendandelions) "yeah," She prompted. Ivory knew she was being pushy but she didn't want to befriend just anyone.

message 22: by Mariah (new)

Mariah Courtis (sundaysgardendandelions) "That's awesome. Is it something you've always loved?" She asked, taking genuine interest.

message 23: by Mariah (new)

Mariah Courtis (sundaysgardendandelions) "I love Art or painting really, I guess I do anyway judging from the artwork my brother Alec told me I did." She remembered that day He showed up in her room when she got home. He hadn't visited at the hospital so it came as a surprise to her.

message 24: by Mariah (new)

Mariah Courtis (sundaysgardendandelions) "Really? He doesn't seem the type to have friends what with his angry silence. It's like he hates me sometimes." She shook her head annoyed at the thought of her brother.

message 25: by Mariah (new)

Mariah Courtis (sundaysgardendandelions) She frowned "What's so funny?" She wasn't angry or anything, just curious.

message 26: by Mariah (new)

Mariah Courtis (sundaysgardendandelions) Ivory tried to smuggle her delighted smile "So are you."

message 27: by Mariah (new)

Mariah Courtis (sundaysgardendandelions) "How long have you known Alec for?" She asked curiously

message 28: by Mariah (new)

Mariah Courtis (sundaysgardendandelions) She noticed him moving closer and blushed. She didn't blush often but when she did her face was aflame. "And how long have you known me for" She asked quietly

message 29: by Mariah (new)

Mariah Courtis (sundaysgardendandelions) She smiled "Then how long have you known who I am for." She leaned closer to him

message 30: by Mariah (new)

Mariah Courtis (sundaysgardendandelions) She saw his surprise and leaned back again embarrassed. She had only started to get to know him, she didn't want to lose him "And you never once spoke to me in those few years?"

message 31: by Mariah (new)

Mariah Courtis (sundaysgardendandelions) "That's too bad. I would have liked to have known you." She was blushing furiously. What was wrong with her? Did she have to put an ice pack on her face to stop it? She felt like she was going to start Global warming.

message 32: by Mariah (new)

Mariah Courtis (sundaysgardendandelions) She drew in breath. Well this was unexpected. She didn't move away but inched a little closer.

message 33: by Mariah (new)

Mariah Courtis (sundaysgardendandelions) She nodded her head too stunned to speak. She didn't remember being kissed before the accident and was scared she wouldn't do it right.

message 34: by Mariah (new)

Mariah Courtis (sundaysgardendandelions) She kissed him back feeling dizzy. He was good at it, she thought

message 35: by Mariah (new)

Mariah Courtis (sundaysgardendandelions) When he pulled away she felt flushed "Do you do that often?" She asked still surprised at how nice that felt

message 36: by Mariah (new)

Mariah Courtis (sundaysgardendandelions) Her eyes widened in surprise. "I'm your first kiss?"

message 37: by Mariah (new)

Mariah Courtis (sundaysgardendandelions) Ivory literally felt her heart melt "I suppose I kind of think of you as my first kiss too."

message 38: by Mariah (new)

Mariah Courtis (sundaysgardendandelions) "No need to be thankful for that." She said and kissed him again

message 39: by Mariah (new)

Mariah Courtis (sundaysgardendandelions) She pulled back a moment later "How long did you like me for?" She asked, curiously

message 40: by Mariah (new)

Mariah Courtis (sundaysgardendandelions) "Why me?" She still couldn't get over how sweet he was.

message 41: by Mariah (last edited Sep 28, 2013 08:50PM) (new)

Mariah Courtis (sundaysgardendandelions) "But the way you described me before...It's as if I was fake before the accident." She shook her head at herself. A cheerleader. Jock boyfriend. What was wrong with her?

message 42: by Mariah (new)

Mariah Courtis (sundaysgardendandelions) She smiled and laid her head on his shoulder "I wish I remembered." She said softly

message 43: by Mariah (new)

Mariah Courtis (sundaysgardendandelions) "I guess but...What if I remember things best forgotten?" She said worried now

message 44: by Mariah (new)

Mariah Courtis (sundaysgardendandelions) She smiled, looking him in the eyes "Even us?"

message 45: by Mariah (new)

Mariah Courtis (sundaysgardendandelions) "So...does his mean we're dating now?" She asked a moment later.

message 46: by Mariah (new)

Mariah Courtis (sundaysgardendandelions) She kissed deeply "Of course I am." She said against his mouth

message 47: by Mariah (new)

Mariah Courtis (sundaysgardendandelions) Suddenly her phone rang in her pocket. She pulled away and answered it "...Yes mama, I'm fine...No mama nothing has happened...Fine, I'll be home right away." She hung up and shook her head "My mums too over protective." She shrugged apologetically

message 48: by Mariah (new)

Mariah Courtis (sundaysgardendandelions) "Your welcome to come over if you like." She said looking at him hopefully.

message 49: by Mariah (new)

Mariah Courtis (sundaysgardendandelions) "My mother would be thrilled...so would my sister for that matter." She got up and took his hand.

message 50: by Mariah (new)

Mariah Courtis (sundaysgardendandelions) "Fair warning, the women in my family can be a bit full on." She said smiling as they neared her house

« previous 1