Ink discussion

School > Main hall

Comments Showing 1-50 of 100 (100 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

((rp))

message 2: by Pamela (new)

Pamela (pamelaalvarado) | 1553 comments Rachel was trying to get right the combination to open Aiden William's locker. The only reason she was doing it was because she had been payed to do it. Or would be.
"Hurry up! He'll be here at any minute!" The girl next to her squealed.
She sighed, rolling her eyes. "Hold on. I'm most done... There! Put the note in."

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

" What note?" Aiden said as he watched them from the next locker over.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

(I'm sorry this my alternate account for when I can't connect through facebook =P)

Rachel jumped and closed his locker inmediately as the other girl casually made up an excuse and left.
"Uhh..." She really had no idea of what to say. She'd never been caught before.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

He smiled a little. "Isn't peer pressure a lovely thing?" he held out his hand for the note.

message 6: by Pamela (new)

Pamela (pamelaalvarado) | 1553 comments No way I'm returning her her money She thought. She grumbled and put it in his hand, careful not to touch it. "It isn't mine anyways."

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

He opens it as he watches her.

message 8: by Pamela (new)

Pamela (pamelaalvarado) | 1553 comments She was seriously considering turning around and running, but it'd be kind of awkward next time she sees him. In the brief time she'd been attending Wrae's highschool, she'd earned thirty bucks from cracking lockers and slipping notes from girls into guys' lockers. It was business. Not even she knew what had that girl written. Maybe some poem or a song? Who knew?

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

he read the poem and a slight blush colored his cheek. he cleared his throat and scrunched up the note

message 10: by Pamela (new)

Pamela (pamelaalvarado) | 1553 comments She looked at him, amused. "So, what dit it say?"

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

"Um, nothing appropriate for school." he tossed it in the trash and smiled a little.

message 12: by Pamela (new)

Pamela (pamelaalvarado) | 1553 comments Rachel laughed a little. Normally, this would be where she said bye and turned around to leave, but she stayed this time. If she wanted to make some friends, she'd have to work for it. "I'm Rachel."

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

"Aiden."

message 14: by Pamela (new)

Pamela (pamelaalvarado) | 1553 comments A few awkward moments passed. Normal people shook hands. "Nice to meet you, I guess. Even though it's very weird. I'm sorry about the... note thing."

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

he shrugs." doesn't matter."

message 16: by Pamela (new)

Pamela (pamelaalvarado) | 1553 comments She smiled at him and looked around. "Great. See ya around then."

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

"I hope so." he says and smiles at her

message 18: by Pamela (new)

Pamela (pamelaalvarado) | 1553 comments Rachel nodded and started walking away. Amy, a girl from her History class, came running towards her. "Hey! Guess wh-" She had grabbed her hand and was now very pale, with pained expression on her face. Rachel quickly snatched her hand away as the girl collapsed to the floor. "Oh my god, Amy?"

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Aiden stands there for a second, stunned. He quickly dashes over to help the girl. "What happened?" he asks Rachel.

message 20: by Pamela (new)

Pamela (pamelaalvarado) | 1553 comments "She... I... We should take her to the nurse." Rachel's hands were shaking. Two weeks. It had lasted just two weeks. Now everyone would avoid her and stare at her like a freak.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ok," he says and pics the girl up. "C'mon, im new here and don't know my way around yet, you'd have to show me."

message 22: by Pamela (new)

Pamela (pamelaalvarado) | 1553 comments She stared at him for a moment, and then snapped out of it. What's wrong with me? I just hurt someone and I'm thinking about boys. "Yeah, yeah, it's this way." She resumed walking but this time to the infirmary.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

He follows her, worried about the girl, but intrigued by rahcel .

message 24: by Pamela (new)

Pamela (pamelaalvarado) | 1553 comments When they got there, the nurse was all over the passed out girl, taking her temperature, and asking at least a dozen of questions, which Rachel answered as truthfully as she could without giving away her little power. Only the principal and a few teachers knew about it, and she wanted to keep it that way for a while.
"She is very weak now, but her vital signs look okay, and I'm guessing she'll wake up in a few. I'm still gonna have to call her parents, though. Thanks for bringing her here." Rachel nodded. "It was Aiden who did. I wouldn't have been able to carry her."

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

"And I would have gotten lost." he says from his post in the back of the room. He could tell that she was hiding something, and was intent on figuring out what is was.

message 26: by Pamela (new)

Pamela (pamelaalvarado) | 1553 comments "Thank you both, in that case. You should go to class now. She'll be okay." The nurse said.
Rachel wasn't feeling like returning to class but she nodded. "Sure, thanks." She walked out of the room, hoping Aiden wouldn't follow her. "Please don't, please don't." She chanted quietly.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

He came up behind her. "To late, I saw what happened, what was that?"

message 28: by Pamela (new)

Pamela (pamelaalvarado) | 1553 comments She threw her head back in frustration, but kept on walking. "Nothing happened."

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

"Bull," he says and grabs her arm.

message 30: by Pamela (new)

Pamela (pamelaalvarado) | 1553 comments Luckily, she was wearing a hoodie, but still, instincts kicked in and her right hand shot out in a fist that would connect with his face if he didn't get out of the way in time.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

He cought it with his other hand, spinning her aroud into his amrs,

message 32: by Pamela (new)

Pamela (pamelaalvarado) | 1553 comments Rachel tried to wiggle away from his grasp but then she realized that he was touching her hand and looked at him, terrified. I really should've brought gloves today. She thought.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

he just raised his browa, looking for an answer. "Well?"

message 34: by Pamela (new)

Pamela (pamelaalvarado) | 1553 comments She quickly pried her hand away from his. "Read my lips. Nothing happened and leave me alone."

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

"Can;'t he says, looking at her chest a little.

message 36: by Pamela (new)

Pamela (pamelaalvarado) | 1553 comments "What are you looking at?" She tried to push him away. "Is she your girlfriend or something? She just passed out. Stop blaming me, would you?"

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

"You've a tattoo on your chest. Andim not blaming you,i just want to know hat happened."

message 38: by Pamela (new)

Pamela (pamelaalvarado) | 1553 comments Rachel frowned. "A tattoo?" She looked down to see and then back at him. "Uhh... Oh my god." She was seriously freaking out now. She wanted to go home. She needed to go home. Home was safe. "I have to go."

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

"Nope, not until you tell me what happened." he says and holds her tightly, almost like a hug.

message 40: by Pamela (new)

Pamela (pamelaalvarado) | 1553 comments She looked away from his face. Being that close to him didn't help her in trying to concentrate on explaining this guy she barely knew about her power/curse. "I hurt people. Are you happy now? They get hurt when they touch my skin. That's why you should back off. Now."

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

He raised a brow. "I don't think so." he says and kisses her cheek,lingering.

message 42: by Pamela (new)

Pamela (pamelaalvarado) | 1553 comments "No, no, what are you doing? Do you want to die?" She tried turning her cheek away, but his lips were still touching her skin.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

"No, and im not going to." he says against her cheek.

message 44: by Pamela (new)

Pamela (pamelaalvarado) | 1553 comments "But how are you doing this?" She was still tense, as if he'd drop dead on the floor at any second.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

"Everyone has a power. Mine is to make other powers not work." he says and pulls back. "Its hard to explain, but you don't effect me."

message 46: by Pamela (new)

Pamela (pamelaalvarado) | 1553 comments "That must be awesome, but just to be sure..." She took three long steps back the moment he loosened his hold on her. "This," She pointed to the tattoo. " doesn't change anything, so you should just forget about me ever talking to you." The truth was that she was struggling enough to make friends to add a mate to the mix.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

He sighed a little. "Ok, fine. Ill try to keep my distance.... for one thing." he says and steps toward her.

message 48: by Pamela (new)

Pamela (pamelaalvarado) | 1553 comments Rachel crossed her arms. Her eyes were scanning him, searching for any signs of sickness. "What?"

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

He steps towards her agan. "You kiss me, or I wont stop bugging you."

message 50: by Pamela (new)

Pamela (pamelaalvarado) | 1553 comments "What kind of deal is that?" She shook her head. "I can't kiss you because I'll hurt you, don't you understand?"

« previous 1