Ink discussion

Town > Coffee Shop

Comments Showing 1-50 of 139 (139 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by [deleted user] (last edited Sep 26, 2013 07:22PM) (new)

((rp))

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

"Can I have a plain black coffee?" she orders. She grabs her cup, paying swiftly. She sits down at a table next tl the window, sipping slowly.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Nali walks in happily and orders a chai. She sits at a neat table with a book.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Jasmin glances up to see elf, not much younger than her, enter the shop. She walks over to her table. "May I sit down?" she asks.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Nali looks up." um... I mean sure." she replies shyly.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

She sits down next to her. "My name is Jazmin," she greets her with a small smile.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

"Nali, nice to meet you." she smiles back.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

"Cool name, his did your parents come up with it?" she asks.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

"traditional, my great grandmothers I think." she sipped her chai

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

She nods, taking a large sip. "So, your what, 17? 18?" she wonders.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

"17. And you?"

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm 18," she grins, glad shes close to her age.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

She smiles back, liking this girl. She was happy she had found a friend so soon after moving. She could skip the awkward stage

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

"So, have you found your mate yet?" she asks curiously. She was quite obsessed with finding that special person for her. She assumes every guy she meets is the one, once she even thought it was some baby boy at the park!

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

"Nope, not yet. What about you?" she asks. Nali wasn't looking for the right guy, but did hope she'd find one.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

"No," she says, shaking her head sadly. "What do you want him to be like?" she asks dreamily.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

" I don't know. I think that if I do have a real destiny mate, I wont have to know." She smiles at the girl, finishing her chai.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Jasmin giggles. She takes her last few sips of her drink before throwing the cup out.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Nali follows suit and grabs her book, heading for the front door.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

"Where do you Wanna go?" she asks, wondering if she was welcome to join her.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

" I don't really know. I just moved here and don't really know my way around." She walks next to Jazmin, smiling pleasantly.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

"Would you like to go to the meadow? Its simply beautiful," she smiles.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yes, that sounds great!" She smiles brightly. "Maybe We'll run into a bunny!"

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Jaz giggles, walking outside. ((switch?))

message 25: by Mariah (new)

Mariah Courtis (sundaysgardendandelions) Gabe rushed through the cafe taking orders and making coffee. He went to the register to take the order of the next custumer...

message 26: by Mariah (new)

Mariah Courtis (sundaysgardendandelions) "You should try our new deal. A choc chip muffin and a double shot cappuccino. I have a habit of having that every breakfast." He suggested with his thick Italian accent.

message 27: by Bree (new)

Bree Jesse walked into the coffee shop and pushed his glasses back up the brink of his nose when they began to slid off. He was surprised at how many people were actually here this early in the day. Then again, it was the only coffee shop in town so it made sense. He waited in line behind a girl that was in front of him. Her backside was to him, so he couldn't see what she looked like.

message 28: by Mariah (new)

Mariah Courtis (sundaysgardendandelions) Gabe became flustered with how may people were in the line and called back to the manager in the kitchen "We need more people to run the register. I need to make the coffee." The manager gave a rude remark to Gabe and continued making the food. Gabe shook his head and started making a coffee for the girl.

message 29: by Mariah (new)

Mariah Courtis (sundaysgardendandelions) Gabe looked at the girl who had just pushed to the front of the line "I'm sorry miss," he said politely "but you'll need to go to the back of the line." He smiled apologetically not wanting to upset her. If there were more people helping him he wouldn't be in this situation but no, his boss was to much of a bigot

message 30: by Mariah (new)

Mariah Courtis (sundaysgardendandelions) Gabe felt his face heat. Lucky his dark skin hid it so well. He called to his boss. "Your sisters here!" His boss rolled his eyes and through his spoon down.

message 31: by Mariah (new)

Mariah Courtis (sundaysgardendandelions) Gabe felt a wave of dizziness wash over him as his eyes connected with hers. What a weird feeling. He thought. Suddenly his boss materialized behind him "Get to your job you bloody Italian." He turned to his sister "What do you want?"
Gabe shook his head, annoyed.

message 32: by Mariah (new)

Mariah Courtis (sundaysgardendandelions) "Can you cook? because I don't want the Italian touching the food with his spices. Who knows what he'll put in it."
Gabe ignored his manager and continued to package the muffin for the customer

message 33: by Mariah (new)

Mariah Courtis (sundaysgardendandelions) "Well..." Gabe said feeling awkward "The kitchens that way." He smiled kindly to her, dismissing the dizziness before as over heated.

message 34: by Mariah (new)

Mariah Courtis (sundaysgardendandelions) ((Tesoro-sweetheart in Italian))

"your a Tesoro but I don't want to get fired." He turned back to the customer.

message 35: by Mariah (new)

Mariah Courtis (sundaysgardendandelions) "Fine." Gabe was about to turn to the kitchen when he realized he didn't know her name. "What is your name?" He asked

message 36: by Mariah (new)

Mariah Courtis (sundaysgardendandelions) "Gabriel, but everyone calls me Gabe." He gave her another smile and made his way to the kitchen while grabbing an apron.

message 37: by Mariah (new)

Mariah Courtis (sundaysgardendandelions) Gabe started grabbing the materials to make the lunch special. A mushroom soup with onion and Leek with a light sprinkle herbal leaves on top. He glanced at Lilac "The customers can't serve themselves." He said kindly trying not to sound pushy.

message 38: by Mariah (new)

Mariah Courtis (sundaysgardendandelions) Gabe smiled to himself as she walked out. Awhile later he noticed how flushed she was at the amount of customers there were. Maybe now she'd be able to talk her brother into hiring more employees. He was toying with this fantasy when his name pulled him back to reality. He glanced up to see her trying to get his attention. He raised his eyebrows at her.

message 39: by Mariah (new)

Mariah Courtis (sundaysgardendandelions) "Yes," He said a little sceptical "Why do you ask?"

message 40: by Mariah (new)

Mariah Courtis (sundaysgardendandelions) "I think I would know if there was something different about myself." He said smiling but did as he was told anyway. His smile was wiped off his face immediately. "What the fottere." he said, swearing in his language "Is this some kind of joke?" He said glaring at her

message 41: by Mariah (new)

Mariah Courtis (sundaysgardendandelions) he stared at her wide eyed unable to speak. He blinked a couple times trying to gather his wits abut him. He took a deep breath and spoke. "Mate?"

message 42: by Mariah (new)

Mariah Courtis (sundaysgardendandelions) By now the café was mostly empty so he followed her. She leaned against the wall her head in her hands. He put his hand over his tattoo and let it drop. He walked up to her and put his hand on her shoulder. "How long has your tattoo been there for?"

message 43: by Mariah (new)

Mariah Courtis (sundaysgardendandelions) He put his hand on her cheek and looked her in the eyes "I see why I have the tattoo of your name then" He said smiling down at her

message 44: by Mariah (new)

Mariah Courtis (sundaysgardendandelions) He stroked her cheek, trailing his finger to her lips. Behind him the pot was boiling. He closed his eyes in annoyance "We'll have to continue this conversation later."

message 45: by Mariah (new)

Mariah Courtis (sundaysgardendandelions) He quickly added chicken stock to the soup and tasted it with a spoon. He closed his eyes in ecstasy and motioned her to come over. He got some on the spoon and held it out to her "Try."

message 46: by Mariah (new)

Mariah Courtis (sundaysgardendandelions) He gave her a lop sided smile "I want to own my own restaurant one day."

message 47: by Mariah (new)

Mariah Courtis (sundaysgardendandelions) He turned off the stove and glanced at her "What do you want to do?"

message 48: by Mariah (new)

Mariah Courtis (sundaysgardendandelions) He leaned against the bench and crossed his arms over his chest "When I moved from my country I did not expect to find a mate as beautiful as yourself."

message 49: by Mariah (new)

Mariah Courtis (sundaysgardendandelions) "No thank you, for entering my life." He grabbed her arms and pulled her towards him, unable to help himself.

message 50: by Mariah (new)

Mariah Courtis (sundaysgardendandelions) He leaned in, his breath kissing her cheek. "I suppose destiny has plans for us."

« previous 1 3