Ink discussion

Town > Lake

Comments Showing 1-50 of 265 (265 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

message 1: by [deleted user] (last edited Sep 26, 2013 08:54PM) (new)

((rp))

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Olly stopped in the parking lot, and cut the engine. He opens his door, stepping out onto the pavement.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Shy opened her door to, blocking the sun with her hand

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

He smiles, lacing his fingers through hers as he walked down to the lake.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

She smiles back, blushing a little.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

He plops down on the sand, swiftly pulling her down with him into his lap. "How'd you get there?" He laughs, kissing her gently.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

She smiles and blushes, but kisses him back. " Jee, im not sure." She giggles

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

He smiles. "So, what would you say if I named a frozen yougurt flavor after you?" He asks casually.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

" That no one would eat a flavor named Shy."

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well, that's too bad for them," he laughs. "I think it'll be called Shy Love. After all, you inspired it," he whispered in her ear, sniping her lobe gently.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

She giggled a little, blushing. She rested her head in his shoulder

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

He turned his mouth to hers, kissing her gently.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

she admires against his lips, moving closer

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

((Lol, admires?))
He smiles against her lips, placing his hands on her waist, gently pulling her closer until she was practically sitting on his lap.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

(( Oops, i ment smiles. Darm phone. XD)) She leans into him, trying to get as close as she can

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

((lol :D))
He sticks his tongue into her mouth gently, while crushing her against him.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

She moans and straddels his lap

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

He smiles against her lips. "We'll, someones feeling passionate today," he mumbles.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

She smiles. " Ya, i guess." She pushes him back and rests ontop of him, kissing down his neck,

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

He bites back a moan, clutching her waist tightly.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

He nips hisear lobe before sucking on his lips roughly/

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

He kisses her roughly, sucking on her tongue gently.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

She moans a little before pullling back. " God i missed you."

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

"Its only been a few hours," he laughs, although he missed her crazy also.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

" Seems like forever." She said and nuzzled his neck.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

"He luaghed quietly, closing his arms around her, pulling her closer. "I missed you too," he admits softly.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

She nuzzles his neck more

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

"Shy?" He asks suddenly.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hhhmmm?" she says as she nibbles his ear

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

"Will.... Will you..... Marry me?" He finally asks, finding it hard to concentrate.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

She stops nibbling and sits up. "What?"

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

"Um, will you marry me?" He asks again, finding it harder to say the second time. He plays with the hem of her shirt, not wanting to look up to see her face.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

She sits there, stunned and not expecting it. "But you... you just met me." she says quietly, still trying to proccess the question.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yeah," he admits reluctantly. "But I love you," he says softly, finally looking up into her eyes.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

She smiled brightly and giggled, throwing her arms around his neck and kisses him. " Yes!"(( I wont be on tomarrow until later... so by for the next 24 hrs.))

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

He smiled widely against her lips, kissing her back happily. He pulled back slightly. "I love you so much," he whispered, caressing her cheek.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

" I love you to!"she said and smiled

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

He smiled softly at her, positivley glowing. "Oh, wait!" he exclaimed, rummaging around in his pocket. He finally found what he was looking for, taking out a small blue velvet box.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh, olly! You didn't have to get me a ring." She said and blushed

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

He grinned. "Yes, I did," he said, opening the box carefully. It then revealed a beautiful pure silver ring, with a good sized rose on it, a small diamond in the middle of it. "Don't worry though, it used to be my Mothers," he assured her as hebjust noticed the expensive richness of it.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

She gasped and looked at the ring with wide eyes. "Oh, no I couldn't Olly." She said and shook her head, thinking she didn't deserve something this pretty.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yeah, you can," he assured her. "I always said someone special would get it. Someone even more precious than any of this silver and diamonds could ever be," he said.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

She lushed deeply and tears came to her eye's. "Olly really, it was your mothers, I don't deserve it."

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

"yes, you deserve it more than you know." he said gently. He takes out the ring, and pushes it onto her ring finger. "See? Perfect," he smiled, his eyes watering.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

She threw her arms around him and hugged him tightly. "I love you so much Olly!" she gushed

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

He hugged her back tightly. "Ai loveyou more than you could ever know," he murmured in her ear.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

She felt tears slip out of her eyes and wiped at them. SHe smiled at him and looked down at the ring, grinning. "I cant believe im going to mary the best guy in the world."

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

"And I cant believe I'm going to marry.... well, you," he joked, laughing. "Beautiful, smart, kind, you," he continued with a adoring smile.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

She blushed again and moved into his lap, snuggling against him. "The girls are going to freak." SHe said, with a rueful smile.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

((sorry!!!!!!!!!!! I feel so terrible! I'm never gonna leave u guys again!!! lol))
He chuckled. "I don't doubt it. Considering not so long ago you were refusing to believe that we were mates," he smirked.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6