message 1: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 5082 comments Mod
Hey :) so any ideas?

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

hey! Hm, I don't know... we could do:

teacher/student
bestfriends
VS

those are just some ideas off the top of my head, feel free to come up with some other ideas :)

message 3: by Morgan (new)

We could also do like Incest, or possibly both girls are completely open about their sexuality, but enemies sorta thing?

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

good ideas! what do you wanna do out of them all? I don't mind which...

message 5: by Morgan (new)

It's so hard to choose. Hmm Student/Teacher or enemies?

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

hmmm, wanna do...... student teacher? ive never done it before, and it sounds interesting.

message 7: by Morgan (new)

Okay sounds good, could I possibly be the student??

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

sure! Ill make my character.

Name: Lauren Wellons
Appearance: Shoulder length dirty blonde hair, warm brown eyes, young features, small nose, high cheekbones, tannish skin, fashionably dressed, good sized breasts, slim
sexual preference: lesbian
other: teaches English

message 9: by Morgan (new)

Name: Perry Terance
Sexuality: Lesbian
Appearance

Other: a bit of a rebel

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

((cool! okay, we'll start in English))
Lauren, or Ms. Wellons as the students call her, calls the class to attention. "Everyone! Quiet down! You guys have that creative writing story due tomorrow, and I am giving you class time to work on it. You have to have at least 20 pages, all in text size 11!" she informs her students

message 11: by Morgan (new)

Perry sighed, pulling out a blank piece of paper, she'd barely even started. Heck she could barely knew what she was supposed to be writing. She loved writing, but she felt assignments like these put all of that creativity into one small box, even it it was creative. She hesitated before beginning to write.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

"Does anyone need help?" she asks the class, leaning on her desk.

message 13: by Morgan (new)

Perry looked up at her, barely two sentences finished, but she stayed silent. She resisted the urge to just pull out her phone and start texting people- this was time to concentrate.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Lauren notices that everyone was typing or working in some way, except for Perry. She walks over, squatting down so that they are the same height. "Perry, do you need some help?" she offers kindly.

message 15: by Morgan (new)

She looked up at her, nodding her head a little and biting her lip softly. She was never one for asking for help.
"I just have no idea what to write," she admitted, shaking her head.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well, why dint you write something based on your life, your hopes. Those at easier to write, because you never run out of stuff to write about," she suggests, placing a hand on her shoulder.

message 17: by Morgan (new)

She fought the urge to shrug her hand off her shoulder.
"I guess so…" she said, thinking of exactly what to write, pulling out another blank piece of paper for ideas.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

"Great," she smiles. "Just tell me if you need more help," she says, standing up and sitting back down at her desk.

message 19: by Morgan (new)

She laid her head down on her desk, trying to think of some more ideas.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

The bell rung loudly, signaling the end of class, and she end of the day. Everyone rushed out of the room. "Perry, If you dint mind Id lime for you to stay back a few minutes," she requests.

message 21: by Morgan (new)

Perry sighed, rolling her eyes at her friend. She sat back down in her desk as the rest of the class left, wondering what she could possibly want.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

((should someone make a move now, or later?))
"Even after my talk with you you still seem to be struggling, is there anything more K can help you with?" she asks I'm a concerned voice.

message 23: by Morgan (new)

((Hmm she can now?))

Perry sighed. "No I don't think so," she said, leaning back in her chair as she crossed her arms over her chest.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

"Listen, Perry," she says, putting her hand on her shoulder again. "I'm here for you," she says, smiling kindly.

message 25: by Morgan (new)

She smiled back up at her, forcing herself not to say what she was thinking. That it obviously wasn't true, I mean no one could be there for her- and stay there. She looked up at her, impatient to leave.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

"I really am," she promises, seeing the look in her eyes. She slides her hand down her arm gently. Perhaps a little imappropriatly for a teacher.

message 27: by Morgan (new)

She eyes her hand, tensing up a bit, but not pulling away. She didn't say anything, not knowing exactly what she could possibly say to that.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

"Okay, you can go catch your bus now," she smiles, motioning to the door. She went back to her desk and began to grade some stories that were handed in early.
((lol, I feel like Lauren was like harassing her))

message 29: by Morgan (new)

((XD ))

She looked over at Lauren, leaving the room quickly.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

**the next day at English.....**
Ms. Wellons lets her 3rd block students in. "Alright everyone, I will give you this block to finish up your stories. Please hand them over to me by the end of the period," she announces.

message 31: by Morgan (new)

Perry took out her assignment having already finished it. She placed it on her desk, pulling out her phone.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

"Good job, Perry, very impressive," she says, smiling warmly. She begins to read her astounding 29 pages.

message 33: by Morgan (new)

"Thanks..." She said awkwardly, looking down at her phone to see a few new messages.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

((hmm, how should we get them to flirt and like each other?))

message 35: by Morgan (new)

((No idea. Lol sorry. Perry might already find her attractive, but she'd never make a move))

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

((lol, kk))
Every few minutes she looks up at Perry, feeling some strange feeling stir in her stomach.

message 37: by Morgan (new)

Perry broke her concentrated gaze from her phone, looking up at her teacher.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Lauren quickly looked down, pretending like she was still reading the turned in stories.

message 39: by Morgan (new)

She smirked slightly, looking back down at her phone.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

At the end of class everyome one rushed to the lunch room. Lauren was tempted to stop Perry again, but she didn't want to seem like she was interested.

message 41: by Morgan (new)

Perry left the room shortly after the rest of the class, looking back at Lauren before quickly catching up with her friends.

message 42: by Morgan (new)

?

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

((sorry!))
Lauren looked back at Perry just before she left, then started to grade the papers.

message 44: by Morgan (new)

By the end of the day Perry returned to class with a smile, tugging her hair into a ponytail. "Hey I was just wondering if you've graded my assignment yet?" She asked.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh!" she says, slightly surprised. "Yes, its right here! You did a wonderful job," she smiled warmly, handing her her grade.

message 46: by Morgan (new)

She looked down at it. "Thanks," Perry said handing it back to her.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh, did you not want this?" she asked confused as she took her paper.

message 48: by Morgan (new)

"Oh, did you already enter It into the grades?" She asked, grabbing for it.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

She nods, handing it back with a smile. When she gives it to her, their hands touch slightly.

message 50: by Morgan (new)

She smiled softly when their fingers touched, throwing the paper in the mess that was her backpack.

« previous 1