Black Coffee discussion

Archives > Kindle Lover's

Comments Showing 1-24 of 24 (24 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by kisha, The Clean Up Lady (new)

kisha | 3902 comments Mod
Does anyone know any good cheap or free Kindle books? If so please post it under this thread. I'm trying to get my Kindle game up! A lot of time they have free books or books under $10 bucks.

message 2: by kisha, The Clean Up Lady (new)

The Picture of Dorian Gray is only $0.99 on Kindle. We are reading it in October in another group that I share with Kerry called Banned and Controversial book reads. http://www.goodreads.com/group/show/1... Feel free to join!

Also Bernice Mcfadden have quite a few books under $5 available on Kindle. She's a really good author. She wrote Sugar which is a really good book. My Name is Butterfly by Bernice Mcfadden is currently $3.99 on Kindle.

message 3: by Hyacinth (new)

Hyacinth (evangelisttaco) | 8 comments I have read a ton of free and cheap books on Kindle...I was pleasantly surprised! I will go through my Kindle and post.

message 4: by kisha, The Clean Up Lady (new)

That's greay Hyacinth! I love my Kindle. If it's a really good book I'd rather own a copy of the book but I like reading on my kindle.

message 5: by Hyacinth (new)

Hyacinth (evangelisttaco) | 8 comments The only thing I don't like about the Kindle is it's not easy to flip to the back of the book and cheat. I love to read my Kindle in the dark and at night. I can't take electronic devices to work so physical books still work for me. I still love turning pages.

message 6: by kisha, The Clean Up Lady (last edited Oct 16, 2013 10:17AM) (new)

Hey! You arent supposed to cheat!!! haha!

message 7: by Andrew (last edited Oct 16, 2013 10:22AM) (new)

Andrew | 263 comments These are Kindle eBooks I've recently read and enjoyed plus they are all free downloads from Amazon...

The Sport of the Gods
The Sport of the Gods by Paul Laurence Dunbar

Dark Genesis
Dark Genesis (The Darkling Trilogy, #1) by A.D. Koboah

The Seedbearing Prince
The Seedbearing Prince Part I by DaVaun Sanders

message 8: by kisha, The Clean Up Lady (new)

Great! Thanks Andrew!

message 9: by Andrew (new)

Andrew | 263 comments Here are some more Kindle eBooks which I have read and enjoyed. This list covers Fiction, Adventure, Science Fiction, Sword and Soul, Fantasy, Romance. These are not free eBooks...

Ida B
Ida B. A Novel by Karen E. Quinones Miller

Casanegra (Tennyson Hardwick, #1)
Casanegra (Tennyson Hardwick, #1) by Blair Underwood

Cog
Cog by K. Ceres Wright

Montaro Caine: A Novel
Montaro Caine A Novel by Sidney Poitier

Vivid
Vivid by Beverly Jenkins

Yellow Back Radio Broke-Down
Yellow Back Radio Broke-Down by Ishmael Reed

In Firm Pursuit
In Firm Pursuit by Pamela Samuels Young

Peaches and the Gambler
Peaches and the Gambler (A Peaches Donnelly Mystery, #1) by A.T. Hicks

Peel: A Peter Surf Novel
Peel A Peter Surf Novel  by Raymond Embrack

Once Upon a Time in Afrika
Once Upon a Time in Afrika by Balogun Ojetade

Ki Khanga: The Anthology
Ki-Khanga The Anthology by Milton J. Davis

His Strength (Men of Valor)
His Strength (Men of Valor, #2) by Kiru Taye

His Treasure (Men of Valor)
His Treasure (Men of Valor, #1) by Kiru Taye

Dillon And The Pirates of Xonira (The Dillon Adventures)
Dillon and the Pirates of Xonira by Derrick Ferguson

Becoming Milla Blaire: Anomaly
Anomaly (Becoming Milla Blaire, #1) by Candice Stockstell

Talisman Of El
Talisman Of El (T.O.E. Trilogy, Book 1) by Alecia Stone

message 10: by Hyacinth (new)

Hyacinth (evangelisttaco) | 8 comments I am going to have to check some of these out.

message 11: by Hyacinth (new)

Hyacinth (evangelisttaco) | 8 comments I know Kisha but sometimes it's so hard not to know how it's going to turn out...

message 12: by kisha, The Clean Up Lady (new)

lol i know the struggle!

message 13: by Kanita (new)

Kanita Carington-McDonald (kanitacaringtonmcdonald) | 142 comments Andrew wrote: "Here are some more Kindle eBooks which I have read and enjoyed. This list covers Fiction, Adventure, Science Fiction, Sword and Soul, Fantasy, Romance. These are not free eBooks...

Thanks so much for sharing all of these, Andrew! My list is ever growing!!!! I've added many of these titles to my To Read list and I snagged a couple of the free ebooks! Looking forward to reading them soon.

message 14: by Andrew (new)

Andrew | 263 comments Kanita wrote: "Andrew wrote: "Here are some more Kindle eBooks which I have read and enjoyed. This list covers Fiction, Adventure, Science Fiction, Sword and Soul, Fantasy, Romance. These are not free eBooks...

..."

It’s my pleasure Kanita. As I now use my Kindle as my main mode of reading this is actually just a small selection of my eBooks. I will add other titles here in due course.

message 16: by T (new)

T Cullens | 6 comments Try Bookbub.com

message 17: by kisha, The Clean Up Lady (new)

Thanks T

message 18: by kisha, The Clean Up Lady (new)

Shaken: A Story of Emotional Abuse and Depression Kerry Connelly Kerry Connelly is on Kindle this week only (I believe?) for 4.$99!!!!

message 19: by kisha, The Clean Up Lady (new)

Kindred by Octavia E. Butler is on amazon for $2.99 which is on of the nominees for January's group read.

message 20: by kisha, The Clean Up Lady (new)

Haha! well let me knoe when you start. maybe we can do a buddy read.

message 21: by kisha, The Clean Up Lady (new)

Oh yeah i commented on it from my phone. It may not have shown up.

message 22: by M.J. (new)

M.J. (KTBradshaw) | 38 comments 2.99 for laughs, tears and sisterhood. Meet Tori, Bree, Rocky, and Kim. Four women of color from differing walks of life serving together in the armed forces and bonded in sisterhood. Life with them, cry with them as they experience love and war. One click on Amazon you will not be disappointed!!

http://www.amazon.com/UNBREAKABLE-BON...

message 23: by kisha, The Clean Up Lady (new)

K.T wrote: "2.99 for laughs, tears and sisterhood. Meet Tori, Bree, Rocky, and Kim. Four women of color from differing walks of life serving together in the armed forces and bonded in sisterhood. Life with ..."

Hey K.T welcome back, it's been awhile! Thanks for posting your inexpensive Kindle edition of your first novel! Congrats!

message 24: by M.J. (new)

M.J. (KTBradshaw) | 38 comments :) lol, hey Hun how you been? It took me forever to finish. But I am so thankful to be done :)