Land of the Unknown discussion

Outside the City > Creature Graveyard

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Darkened Warrior {Stare into your Nightmare} | 495 comments Mod
Where dead things are and where phantoms and ghosts live

Bloody Skull flew over the graveyard and landed, crushing quite alot of skeletons. "I'm here for a deal of death,"she calls. Black smoke appeared.

message 3: by Angel of Death (new)

Angel of Death | 44 comments Mod
Dusk: I cock my head to a side. "The hell does that mean?" I ask, still playing with my nails.

((Please don't say he'll. that's considered a cuss word...))

Bloody Skull bared her fangs. "It's a password. For him." She looks towards a shadowy figure. "The Black Assassin."

Assassin looks at Bloody Skull and her "friend."

message 5: by Angel of Death (new)

((sorry!))
Dusk: "Pretty baddass name." I acknowledge. "Might have to borrow it sometime."

message 6: by pinkfluffylion (new)

pinkfluffylion | 56 comments Mod
((facepalm*))

((Ass is a cuss word to. So is damn, so is p*** definitely b**** and b***** -.-))

message 8: by Angel of Death (new)

((sorry again....lol. I can't edit them right now... When I'm on my computer later I'll block the letters or something))

Bloody Skull nodded. "Pay him, and he'll kill whoever you'd like. He knows EVERYONE'S enemy, even if they don't have any enemies. "He can see your future enemies, and more."

Assassin stared at them both, waiting to be payed.

message 10: by Angel of Death (new)

Dusk: I tilt my head to a side, slightly frowning. "Who said I needed killing to be done? I'm my own assassin, and whoever I don't need are already gone." I point out. I'm hardly outside anyway, and Dawn was already trying push in.

Bloody Skull glared at her, slightly annoyed. "Black Assassin, who's her future enemy?"

Assassin kept his gaze straight. "Why should I tell a foolish girl who doesn't even know who she's talking to?"

message 12: by Angel of Death (new)

Dusk: "There's a shocker." I mutter under my breath. "I don't fear. I have no enemy." It's true, because when I was separated off for having too much power, Dawn was created out of all of my good parts. Therefore leaving me with only bad ones. Fear isn't part of my agenda.

Assassin walked away. "Don't bother paying me. This annoying girl will have her future enemy dead very soon,"he growled. He disappeared off into he distance.

message 14: by Angel of Death (new)

Dusk: "Mhm. Cheers to that." I say, raising a false glass. "See? He gets me."

Bloody Skull rolled her eyes. "Go with him. The least you can do is go with him to learn a few things!" She pushed Dusk off of her and flew away faster then light.

Assassin stared at her from a few feet away.

message 16: by Angel of Death (new)

Dusk: I land swiftly on my feet, eyes looking up in thought. "Does she think I need help? She thinks I need help. Should I be offended?" I say,half to myself.
((I gtg, sorry! Bye!))

((Awwww. Ok))

Assassin starts drifting. "Let's go."