Land of the Unknown discussion

Outside the City > Dusk Forest

Comments Showing 1-50 of 75 (75 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Darkened Warrior {Stare into your Nightmare} | 495 comments Mod
A pretty forest

message 2: by pinkfluffylion (new)

pinkfluffylion | 56 comments Mod
Flare sat on a rock and grabbed some leaves she burned them and sighed star was tiny and on her head

message 3: by pinkfluffylion (new)

Star slid down so she was hanging near her nose "bored?" she asked. Flare siged "I am. I wish I knew some other humans" star smiled "well you have me hon" she said "and I'm your BFF" she tickled flares nose. Flare laughed and shot a fireball at the sky

message 4: by Dartanion (new)

Dartanion (dl3392k12sdus) (wait,no, this is where i live)

message 5: by pinkfluffylion (new)

((??))

((Anyone can live here its a dang forest!!!!))

message 7: by pinkfluffylion (new)

Flared smiled and got up "I have an idea" she exclaimed and she flew up Star hung tight onto her hair scared

message 8: by Kor314 (new)

Kor314  (kor314) | 106 comments Mod
Rooza strides through the forest. She comes up to a river. She quickly turns it to ice. She jumps on it and slides around. "Weeeee!!!"

message 9: by Luneth (new)

Luneth rider of chocobos | 35 comments seeing the river near him turn into ice, Sidelval walked over to it and summoned a long stick like tool and poked the ice as hard as he could.

message 10: by Kor314 (new)

When Sidelval poked a hole in the ice Rooza put more ice there. Rooza notices a human. She slide over to him. "Get away human!" Rooza growls in english.

message 11: by Luneth (new)

Luneth rider of chocobos | 35 comments "why?" he said as his tool vanished. "I'm just mapping the area."

message 12: by Kor314 (new)

"You are disgusting that is why. Poking your nose into everything!" Rooza snaps and makes a lot of ice spikes go after him.

message 13: by Luneth (new)

Luneth rider of chocobos | 35 comments he made a shield form in front of him blocking the projectiles that were going to hit him and asked unfazed "what are you trying to do?"

message 14: by Kor314 (new)

"Im trying to kill you or you can leave now and you will not be killed." She snarls. Rooza makes it rain then she freezes it.

message 15: by Luneth (new)

Luneth rider of chocobos | 35 comments Sidelval stepped under a nearby tree and said "you call me disgusting when your the one that wants to kill me when i'm just a simple cartographer and part architect."

message 16: by Kor314 (new)

"You humans stick, think you are smart, and try taking over forests. You think you are the dominant species!" Rooza growls.

message 17: by Luneth (new)

Luneth rider of chocobos | 35 comments "and what good would killing me do?" he asked

message 18: by Kor314 (new)

"It will be one less human in this world." Rooza says.

message 19: by Luneth (new)

Luneth rider of chocobos | 35 comments "how come your so violent anyways?" Sidelval asked.

message 20: by Kor314 (new)

"I am never violent unless a humans drop in and mess with my fun!" Rooza snaps and leaps off the ice. When she does it turns back to water right away.

message 21: by Raven (new)

Raven (howlisawesome) Jasper walked into the forest carrying a backpack he climbed a tree and sat on a low tree branch. He took a mini stereo out of his bag and plugged in headphones. He put on music by "Bring me the Horizon." He couldn't help but notice though, the creature and the person arguing.

message 22: by Luneth (new)

Luneth rider of chocobos | 35 comments "so your going to seriously attack me now." he said.

message 23: by Kor314 (new)

"Get out of my sight you disgusting human before I kill you!" Rooz snarls and makes more ice spikes hit him.

message 24: by Luneth (new)

Luneth rider of chocobos | 35 comments Quickly summoning a sword Sidelval jumped out of the way and lunged at Rooza.

message 25: by Kor314 (new)

Rooza leaps out of the way and makes a ice slick where He is going to land.

message 26: by Luneth (new)

Luneth rider of chocobos | 35 comments slipping on the ice Sidelval stabbed the ice to stop himself and got back on solid ground.

message 27: by Kor314 (new)

Rooza snarls and forms a wave and freezes it. She runs up it.

message 28: by Luneth (new)

Luneth rider of chocobos | 35 comments Sidelvals magical sword disappears and he summons a javelin which he throws as hard as he could into the frozen wave.

message 29: by Raven (new)

Raven (howlisawesome) Jasper watches them, clearly interested. He grinned. He jumped to the ground, found another tree, broke it in half, and slammed the upper half on Rooza. He never liked creatures who thought they were dominant over humans.

message 30: by Luneth (new)

Luneth rider of chocobos | 35 comments Sidelval watched as a tree hit Rooza with very little emotion which was surprise.

message 31: by Kor314 (new)

Rooza cries out in pain as a tree hits her back. Her body lands on the frozen wave.

message 32: by Kor314 (new)

((See you in 4 days!))

message 33: by Luneth (new)

Luneth rider of chocobos | 35 comments Sidelval unsummoned the javelin and walks over to Rooza.

message 34: by Kor314 (new)

((I can stay for a few more min. That is all.))

Rooza watches him.

message 35: by Luneth (new)

Luneth rider of chocobos | 35 comments "now let me finish mapping." Sidelval said.
((he's so epic. not. ))

message 36: by Raven (new)

Raven (howlisawesome) ((same here. I'll be back Monday, but if I have wifi I'll post))

message 37: by Luneth (new)

Luneth rider of chocobos | 35 comments ((this is what i added the Chocobo species for.))
Sidelval walked off until he was out of sight and gave slight emotion to surprise and half yelled "Hey look a Chocobo!" then he preceded to look around for a while until he found the plant he was looking for and soon tamed the Chocobo.

message 38: by Raven (new)

Raven (howlisawesome) Skyler got up and left.

message 39: by Raven (new)

Raven (howlisawesome) *Jasper!!* (Sorry! I'm thinking of one of my characters from another roleplay group!)

message 40: by Luneth (new)

Luneth rider of chocobos | 35 comments Sidelval rides past Rooza on Noymtir (the name of the Chocobo) and out of the area.

message 41: by Kor314 (new)

Rooza lays on her ice wave with a huge try on her back. Her powers start to give way and the frozen wave starts to melt. She lays there her eyes shut. Her teeth are gritted in pain.

Historic flew over dusk forest. She spotted blood and went out at 1000 miles per hour to fetch herbs. She came back and immediately started healing Rooza.

message 43: by Kor314 (new)

Rooza still has her eyes shut. The wave under them finally decides to turn back into water. So all at once that wave turns into water and Rooza falls into the water. Her body drifts to the bottom of the lake. Once she hit the bottom her power came back. She starts to form a under water wave to push her to the surface. Blood spills every where in the water because of her wounds. Some of her wound heal because of her powers but only a few. The wave pushes her to the bank.

Historic jumped into the air as the wave fell. She flapped her wings and stared at Rooza. Historic gathered water in her paws and crunched up some herbs. The herbs went into her water paws and she put her paws on all the wounds. The wounds healed immediately. Historic flew into the air the flew down. She landed on the lake and started walking on the water, staring at Rooza. She watched her every move.

message 45: by Kor314 (new)

Rooza's eyes jolted open. She jumps up. She quickly gathered water and froze it on her claws and tail. "Who are you? And why are you here?" Rooza growls not knowing any thing that Blue Feather did.

Historic stared at her coldly. Her eyes narrow. "My soul and my heart worked hard to save your blood from spilling much. You would've died of anxiety, blood, pain, and stupidity if it wasn't for me. I saved your life for Pete's sake. You owe me your life!" As she said the words: You owe me your life, she controlled the water to make a huge wave turn to ice, she shattered it and flaky ice things fell from the sky. Historic growled and her ears went back.

message 47: by Kor314 (new)

'Water controller to eh?' Rooza says in her head and watches her. "Well since you saved my life lets have some fun!" Rooza barks and turns to lake into ice. Rooza jumps onto the ice and starts to slide around.

Historic stared at Rooza eyes wide. Fun? At this time? This is a young fello. Oh well. Historic started to use psychic. She lifted a stick up and started drawing on the ice.

message 49: by Kor314 (new)

Rooza ran across the ice and made loops and went through them. She slides past Blue.

Historic continued to draw. Once she was done with a mini picture, she stretched her claws out and raced along the ice. She swiveled, twisted and turned, drawing a huge picture.

« previous 1