Land of the Unknown discussion

Magic Agency Building > Training Room

Comments Showing 1-50 of 86 (86 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Darkened Warrior {Stare into your Nightmare} | 495 comments Mod
A good place to train

message 2: by Emma (new)

Emma Izzy walked in behind Storm. "You know, I don't think you told me your name."

Storm turned around. "Storm. But you can call me Magic. And your... Izzy?"

message 4: by Emma (new)

Emma she smiled. "Yes. I'm Izzy." It had taken a while, but finally people had stopped trying to call her Isadora. "So, what do you want to train?"

Storm smiled. "Lets show eachothers powers. You first. I'm curious."

message 6: by Emma (new)

Emma "Oh, but which first? I have many." She smiled a little.

Storm smiled. "All."

message 8: by Emma (new)

Emma "Um...Okay." She said, suddenly a bit nervous. She wasn't weak or anything, she knew that, but she certainly wasn't the strongest person at the agency. "My dominant power is nature control, so I can make things grow, or get sick- usually just plants. It also gives me some control over the elements, so, earth, water, air, fire."

"That's all your powers?"

message 10: by Emma (last edited Aug 27, 2013 06:51PM) (new)

Emma "No. I have a few minor shapeshifting abilities, I can make myself look a few years older or younger, though I can't change my height. I can change my hair colour and it's length, and my eye colour." She said, making her eyes go from blue to brown to green then back to blue.

Storm nods.

((I think you have to many powers...))

message 12: by Emma (new)

Emma Oh, oops. I'll change that. Sorry!))

message 13: by Emma (new)

Emma "What about you?"

Storm smiled. "Why not I show you?" He turned into a dragon, then a wolf, then a lion with wings, then a werewolf, them back to himself. He smiled. "That's my main power."

message 15: by Emma (new)

Emma "Wow. That's.....Wow."

Storm smiled. "I have several others... If you want to see them,"he smiles.

message 17: by Emma (new)

Emma "I'd love to." She smiled.

message 18: by Raven (new)

Raven (howlisawesome) Crystal walked in, sporting a white, fitted tank top and black shorts. She headed over to the tredmill and hopped on.

Storm had some dark shadowy substance come out of his hand and swallow a punching bag. The punching bag didn't reapear, it didn't come back. He turned invisible, the reappeared. He used psychic to make one of the lights flicker. Then he showed necklaces, charm necklaces. "Only certain people can use these type of charms he says, holding them up."

message 20: by Raven (new)

Raven (howlisawesome) Crystal giggled, watching Storm display his powers. "that punching bag didn't stand a chance" She said smiling.

Storm smiled. "He put the charms away, staring at the one with the black thread and the black and red skull. A shiver ran down his spine. He stared at her with his eyes sadly.

message 22: by Emma (new)

Emma "The punching bag one is actually kind of scary. I mean, where did it go?" She said, then looked into hid=s eyes. Izzy took a step closer to hem, and asked, quietly, "Hey, are you alright?"

He looks up. "Hmm? Oh... Yeah... I'm good." He put all of his necklace charms around his neck. "The punching bag disintegrated and the ashes disappeared. "

message 24: by Emma (new)

Emma "You've never done that to anything... Living, right?"

Storm looked down. "Once, when I tried. But Bloody Skull was to powerful. Besides, she's the creature of darkness and blood, one of the most powerful..."

message 26: by Raven (new)

Raven (howlisawesome) Crystal looked at Storm with concern. "You were trying to kill someone? Who is bloody Skull?"

Storm looked over at crystal. "She holds one of the top four charms. She holds the most powerful one. She's a dragon."

message 28: by Emma (new)

Emma "You were trying to get her charm?" Izzy guessed.

Storm nodded. "But I was foolish. It's literally impossible to get it. She challenges everyone once a Month. She's the dragon that attacks our city once a month. She destroyed my house once, but now I live in a mansion."

message 30: by Emma (new)

Emma "Ooh, a mansion? How'd you swing that? All I've got is a lowly apartment."

Storm smiled. "I earned alot of money from selling a few charms that I didn't want."

message 32: by Emma (new)

Emma "Oh, that must have been useful."

Storm nodded. He looked out a window. "You know... You look like you could go for some charms." He smiled.

message 34: by Emma (new)

Emma "I don't have the money, and if you couldn't take out one of the four, there's no way I could." Izzy said sadly.

Storm reached out into his pocket and pulled out about 200 dollars. "Here,"he said smiling.

message 36: by Emma (new)

Emma "Okay, two things. One, you carry around that much cash? And two, I can't take it."

Storm smiled. "You do realize filthy stinking rich. This basically is lie two dollars to me. I'm serious, take it." He takes her hand and puts the money in her hand and folds it. "Lets say its a gift from me to you."

message 38: by Emma (new)

Emma "I'll... I'll pay you back?" It was phrased almost like a question.

Storm shook his head. "It's a gift, don't pay me back. Take it, and keep it, don't pay me back." He smiled. "Trust me."

message 40: by Emma (new)

Emma "But it's so much!" She protested. "At least tell me something I can do for you."

Storm thought for a moment. "You sure?"

message 42: by Emma (new)

Emma "Yes, I'm positive." She nodded as she said this.

Storm looked outside, seeing fire, lightning, and Bloody Skull. "If you want to see Bloody Skull she's right there."

message 44: by Emma (new)

Emma "That's...." She looked outside. "Um. Scary. Freaky."

Storm nodded. "Indeed... I guess the only thing you can help me with is cleaning the mansion."

message 46: by Emma (new)

Emma "Oh, please no. Are you sure there isn't anything else I could do?" She batted her eyelashes.

Storm thought. "Getting one or two charms,"he said, chuckling.

message 48: by Emma (new)

Emma She groaned. "You're impossible!" She thought for a moment. "Fine. I'll get them, but you have to come with me."

Storm nods. "Sounds good to me. Maybe we should wait till the dragon is gone, or we could go while its distracted,"he said, thinking.

message 50: by Emma (new)

Emma "Let's go while it's distracted.... But.... Let's make sure it doesn't notice us? Like, at all?"

« previous 1