Land of the Unknown discussion

Mods > Moderator Application

Comments Showing 1-38 of 38 (38 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Darkened Warrior {Stare into your Nightmare} | 495 comments Mod
Name:

Why you want to be a mod:

What can you do to help:

Do you PROMISE to do the following: (Using proper grammar all the time, following the rules, not saying "god", not killing anyone without there permission, and not taking things to the extreme)

Do you agree to not being a mod anymore if you do not obey the things above:

What is your description of this group:

message 2: by Emma (new)

Emma Name: Emma

Why I want to be a MOD: I like helping out in groups, and this one seems really cool!

What can I do to help? I can do basically anything. I have been a mod in a lot of other rp groups, and have a few of my own. I'm on a lot, so I'll be able to help out in that way too.

Do you PROMISE to do the following: (Using proper grammar all the time, following the rules, not saying "god", not killing anyone without there permission, and not taking things to the extreme)
I promise.

I agree.

What is your description of this group: I'm not really sure what you mean by this?

Accepted. It's ok by not answering the bottom one. :) I was kinda hoping you would ask to be a mod :) and you have plenty of experience

message 4: by Emma (new)

Emma Lol, thanks! I look forward to helping out. Just let me know what you'd like me to do :)

:)

message 6: by Angel of Death (last edited Aug 27, 2013 12:13PM) (new)

Angel of Death | 44 comments Mod
Name: Anji or AOD

Why you want to be a mod: This group looks fun!

What can you do to help: I can help with, well, mod stuff? Creating topics, clearing ut spam, making events, messages, all that.

Do you PROMISE to do the following: (Using proper grammar all the time, following the rules, not saying "god", not killing anyone without there permission, and not taking things to the extreme) Yup.

Do you agree to not being a mod anymore if you do not obey the things above: Yep!

message 7: by Emma (new)

Emma Hi AOD!

message 8: by Angel of Death (new)

Angel of Death | 44 comments Mod
Hallo :)

Excellent :) Accepted. Try your best to make a character right away. I am currently doing them so you'll have to wait.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Trisscar

Why you want to be a mod: Well I really want to help out in this group. It seems fun and exciting and I can't wait to see where it leads too,

What can you do to help: Well I can obviously do anything to help you. But I other than that I can help you make disecions, make topics, invite people.

I Promise

I agree that If I break any of these rules I will quit my job as a MOD.

What is your description of this group:
My descriotion. I'm not sure what you mean but I'll give it my best shot. Um...this group is for fantasy role-players.It is exciting and you never know what may happen.

message 11: by Kor314 (new)

Kor314  (kor314) | 106 comments Mod
Name: Kor

Why you want to be a mod: I love to just help out. I just have a feeling that this group will become large. I hope it does.

What can you do to help: I can do really anything. I can make topics help out members if they are confused. Like I said anything.

I promise.

I agree.

What is your description of this group: This is that Land of Unkown! Here anything can happen. Dragons, unicorns, and more. You can even join a magical agency.

(Sorry if I messed up.)

Both of you are awesome! Which one should I do... Hmm.. I KNOW!!! HOW ABOUT BOTH!!!??? :D

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

O.o. YAYA!! Thanks!

On one condition! You two invite ALL of your friends! Got it?

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Kay hang on a sec.....

:)

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

And I can't.

Why?

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Cause the comp doesn't recignize me as a MOD so I can't invite people unless I'm a MOD.

Oh... Ok

message 21: by Kor314 (new)

O.K. I will invite all my friends! one sec.

message 22: by Kor314 (last edited Aug 27, 2013 05:44PM) (new)

I clicked on invite people and it says only public groups can invite people. You have to be a mod to invite.

Right... Hold on

message 24: by Kor314 (new)

O.K.

Done! Invite!

message 26: by Kor314 (new)

Done. All my friends were invited. I also put this down as a message: Please Join.

Sweet. Thank you :)

message 28: by Kor314 (new)

No problem!

Edward the Energetic Dog (edwardgreen2121) | 16 comments Can I apply for the moderator? Or no more?

Just apply! You don't have to ask!

Edward the Energetic Dog (edwardgreen2121) | 16 comments Name: Edward Green

Why you want to be a mod: I like to help out in groups. :)

What can you do to help: I can help by keep the group clean, removing bad members, creating events, broadcasting messages, etc.

Do you PROMISE to do the following: (Using proper grammar all the time, following the rules, not saying "god", not killing anyone without there permission, and not taking things to the extreme) I PROMISE!

Do you agree to not being a mod anymore if you do not obey the things above: I agree. But that will never disobey the things said above. :)

What is your description of this group: ...I have no idea. -_-

Give me another reason why you want to be a mod. So far EVERYONE says they like to help out.

Edward the Energetic Dog (edwardgreen2121) | 16 comments Also because I will listen to you and because it''s fun being the mod.

Make a character and roleplay with it. I want to see you roleplay and see how you do it. If you make ONE mistake, your not going to be a mod. Got it?

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Great! I just invited a bunch of my friends

Sweet

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) Name: lunic charm

Why you want to be a mod: to make this group better in anyway I can.

What can you do to help: put things like cavern, dance clubs, and other hangouts on this group.

I promise

I agree

What is your description of this group: a fun and inventive group to be my crazy self in

Accepted.

ATTENTION! I NEDD NO MORE MODERATORS!!! OF YOU ASK, THEN... NVM. JUST DONT ASK UNTIL I SAY YOU CAN!!!