Camp Half-Blood discussion

Cabins > Hedylogos's Cabin

Comments Showing 1-50 of 348 (348 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Marie looked around the cabin as she walked in

(̲̅K̲̅)(̲̅a̲̅)(̲̅i̲̅)(̲̅t̲̅)(̲̅e̲̅)(̲̅l̲̅)(̲̅y̲̅)(̲̅n̲̅)(̲̅n̲̅) "Chalk or white bored?" She asks she held out a purple marker and a blue chalk

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

She grabbed the marker and started to write. She wrote, My name is Marie. I'm 17 and a daughter of Persephone. I haven't spoken since I was 11

(̲̅K̲̅)(̲̅a̲̅)(̲̅i̲̅)(̲̅t̲̅)(̲̅e̲̅)(̲̅l̲̅)(̲̅y̲̅)(̲̅n̲̅)(̲̅n̲̅) "Oh why not, and i am a daughter of Hedylogos the god of sweet talk," She smiles

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

I stopped talking after my father died in a fire She wrote

(̲̅K̲̅)(̲̅a̲̅)(̲̅i̲̅)(̲̅t̲̅)(̲̅e̲̅)(̲̅l̲̅)(̲̅y̲̅)(̲̅n̲̅)(̲̅n̲̅) " I'm sorry at least you have brothers and sisters," She said sadly

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah She smiled

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

It's okay She reassured

(̲̅K̲̅)(̲̅a̲̅)(̲̅i̲̅)(̲̅t̲̅)(̲̅e̲̅)(̲̅l̲̅)(̲̅y̲̅)(̲̅n̲̅)(̲̅n̲̅) ((Ignore that coment ^))

" I'm all alone here seems Hedylogos didn't like make babies,"

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

That stinks

(̲̅K̲̅)(̲̅a̲̅)(̲̅i̲̅)(̲̅t̲̅)(̲̅e̲̅)(̲̅l̲̅)(̲̅y̲̅)(̲̅n̲̅)(̲̅n̲̅) "Yea and i never got to meet my mom because i sweet talk people into things and it is bad when i was a little girl,"Ioanna frowns

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

She hugged her

(̲̅K̲̅)(̲̅a̲̅)(̲̅i̲̅)(̲̅t̲̅)(̲̅e̲̅)(̲̅l̲̅)(̲̅y̲̅)(̲̅n̲̅)(̲̅n̲̅) Ioanna hugged her back and wondered " Do you like girls or boys?" she asks

((Ohmygod Alik and Magnus Bane!! so awesome ))

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Boys

((Ikr))

(̲̅K̲̅)(̲̅a̲̅)(̲̅i̲̅)(̲̅t̲̅)(̲̅e̲̅)(̲̅l̲̅)(̲̅y̲̅)(̲̅n̲̅)(̲̅n̲̅) Ioanna frowns no one at the camp liked girls expect the boys Io was thinking of giving up finding a girl "I thought so,"

((But i think they could have made Alik better looking XD))

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

She nodded

((Yeah. the actor was too old but I still liked him. They did an amazing job with Magnus))

(̲̅K̲̅)(̲̅a̲̅)(̲̅i̲̅)(̲̅t̲̅)(̲̅e̲̅)(̲̅l̲̅)(̲̅y̲̅)(̲̅n̲̅)(̲̅n̲̅) (( They really did i was sad Simon didn't get turned into a mouse DX))

Ioanna jumped on her bed she was boarded and had nothing to do or say

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

((I know right))

She smiled

(̲̅K̲̅)(̲̅a̲̅)(̲̅i̲̅)(̲̅t̲̅)(̲̅e̲̅)(̲̅l̲̅)(̲̅y̲̅)(̲̅n̲̅)(̲̅n̲̅) "Come on and jump,"Ioanna smiled

((Maybe They could be together please our carries because no one makes girls who like girls))

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

((Sorry, she got asked on a date earlier))

She jumped with her

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

((Sorry))

She grinned and kept jumping

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

She nodded and smiled

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Christian walked into his cabin and laid on his bed. He smiled up at the ceiling.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

((Mind if I join?))

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

((Go ahead:D))

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

((Cool thanks!))

Rowan walked by the cabin, and sang her favorite song "Banana Pancakes."

((You should look it up! It's my favorite song EVER it's Banana Pancakes by Jack Johnson!))

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Christian heard someone singing and looked up to see Rowan. He smiled. "Hey!" He called and smiled.

((Okay I will))

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Rowan looked at the cabin and waved. "Hey Christian!" She smiled.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

He smiled. "Having fun singing? You have a beautiful voice" he smiled.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yeah, I love singing." Rowan blushed slightly.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

"We'll your wonderful at it" he jumped off his bed and walked over to her smiling.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Rowan stepped up to the door of the cabin, not sure if she should go in. "Thanks." She smiled.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

"You know you can come in if you'd like" he smiled and opened to door wider for her

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Rowan smiled and stepped into the cabin. "It's nice in here. And you can actually see the floor." She smirked. "In my cabin you can't take a single step without tripping over books, no matter how many shelves and boxes we all bring."

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Christian laughed. "My, my... I just might have to come by and clean clean it for you all" he smiled.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Rowan laughed. "If you did that you'd have a mob of Athena girls and guys swarming around you trying their best to beat you up because you touched their books." She joked.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh I don't think so. I'll just flash them my teeth grin and continue to clean" he joked he pulled out a chair. "Would you like to sit?"

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Rowan laughed and smiled. "Yeah, thanks." She sat.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

He smiled. "I'll be back..." He ran off into another room b

(̲̅K̲̅)(̲̅a̲̅)(̲̅i̲̅)(̲̅t̲̅)(̲̅e̲̅)(̲̅l̲̅)(̲̅y̲̅)(̲̅n̲̅)(̲̅n̲̅) Ioanna fell off the bed and hit her head on the floor she cried out

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Rowan nodded. "Alright." She looked around the room.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

He came back and saw a girl in the floor. He placed the books he had on the ground and knelt beside her b"are you okay?"

(̲̅K̲̅)(̲̅a̲̅)(̲̅i̲̅)(̲̅t̲̅)(̲̅e̲̅)(̲̅l̲̅)(̲̅y̲̅)(̲̅n̲̅)(̲̅n̲̅) (( They are brother and sister))

"No i just hit my head," she says grumpily to her half brother

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Rowan looked up. "Are you alright?" She walked over to the girl.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Christian smiled. "Ah...lets get you back in the bed then sis" he smiled.

(((I know:) ))

He looked at Rowan and smiled. He gently kicked the books underneath the bed.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7