DIVERGENT FAN CLUB discussion

The Movie > Behind the Scenes Footage!

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by May (new)

May (theladymidnight) There's some new behind the scenes footage for the movie at DivergentFans Website.

http://www.divergentfans.com/profiles...

What do you guys think?

message 2: by Rime (new)

Rime Marmar (curlyfries2710) | 27 comments I Just can't wait for the movie!!! ♥

message 3: by Aisha (new)

Aisha (shooshtastic) | 14 comments OMG this excites me more than the trailer!!!! WHY IS MARCH SO FAR AWAY I NEED THIS MOVIE NOW

message 4: by May (new)

May (theladymidnight) I know, right?! This was more exciting than the trailer!!!
My favourite scene would be when Tris is the first to jump and Four was there to catch her. :)

message 5: by Aisha (new)

Aisha (shooshtastic) | 14 comments Oh yes the catch is my fav too

message 6: by Amy (new)

Amy Jackson | 181 comments Oh man, that was awesome! I loved this new footage, and that catch was awesome! I'm so excited and happy, I can't wait for March!

message 7: by ❤ Eva ❤ (new)

❤ Eva ❤ (eva2245) Omg this and the trailer got me so excited for this movie! 2014 get here already!

message 8: by Stormy (new)

Stormy :) (Stormy0218) | 1043 comments This was great!! We got some great insight into the movie and I really liked some of TV footage they showed! So excited! If it helps any, one week till the transfer!!! Yay!

message 9: by May (new)

May (theladymidnight) Stormy wrote: "This was great!! We got some great insight into the movie and I really liked some of TV footage they showed! So excited! If it helps any, one week till the transfer!!! Yay!"

Yay!!! Can't wait! I forgot that the Transfer was coming out next week because of the trailers. :)

message 10: by Tris1310 (new)

Tris1310 | 27 comments The only complaint I have is...I think that Janeine <---(spelled wrong?) could have been better.

message 11: by Stormy (new)

Stormy :) (Stormy0218) | 1043 comments Really? I personally am loving Kate Winslet's portrayal of Jeanine! Even though she doesn't have glasses, Winslet perfectly conveys Jeanine's cool and calculating personality.

message 12: by Amy (new)

Amy Jackson | 181 comments I know, it's awesome! I think that she could still wear the glasses in some scenes that weren't shown in the trailer. She's going to be good!

message 13: by Marina (new)

Marina | 15 comments I know right I can't wait for anything to come out I need it all NOW

message 14: by Stormy (new)

Stormy :) (Stormy0218) | 1043 comments As they always say, good things come to those who wait :)

message 15: by Ayesha (new)

Ayesha OMG! I've been waiting for the movie ever since I became a fan .....I can't express my happiness!!!!!!