ADDICTION on ONE on ONE (+18) discussion

1 x 1 > Asian bjd fan & Angel

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Rp

message 2: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) I can play the girl no biggy

message 3: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Uncle and niece one

message 4: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Okay :)

message 5: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Name: Mia Lynn Williams
Sexuality: straight
Crush: on her uncle
Personality: sweet, cute, playful, stubborn, smart
Looks: http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:AN...

message 6: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) ((sorry for the long reply))

Mia was still up even though it was late she didn't want to live with her parents forever, so she was filling out job applications. Her window was opened a little so when the breeze blew she felt it against her warm skin.

message 7: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Mia jumped when the first shell hit her window, she got off her bed and went over to her window. she saw her uncle down there, what was he doing here. "Sean what are you doing here?" She quickly looked over her shoulder to make sure her parents weren't there then looked back down at him.

message 8: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Mia smiled a bit then disappeared from the window and grabbed a jacket of hers. She turned off her light and quietly went downstairs and slipped outside. Her father before has told her to stay away from her uncle she never really understood why but of course as a teenager she went against his wishes. She met up with him "when did you get back?" she asked him sweetly.

message 9: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Mia shook her head "No I was still up filling out job applications, though I'm glad your back" she said with a cute smile on her face. She held his hand tightly, when he was over sea's she did worry about him a lot and missed him. Though she never showed it when her parents were around because then they would start to question. She looked over at the ocean as the sun started to set it was beautiful like always.

message 10: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Mia gave him a look she didn't like people buying things for her specially her uncle. "I can't let you do that, plus it's nothing I really need, I just don't really want to live with my parents anymore really. I figured I get a job I can soon enough pay rent some where" she explained to him. She looked into his eyes she never really fell for her uncle until her father said she couldn't see him that's when she realized that she had feelings for him.

message 11: by Angel of Life (last edited Aug 27, 2013 03:30PM) (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Mia blushed when he did so "Yes I am going to college...in a way, I'm doing online college for right now" she told him. She smiled at him then kissed his cheek she would do so much for him. Though she knew he wanted nothing but greatness for her.

((that's fine it wouldn't let me post anyway))

message 12: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Mia smiled a bit when he tried to act like nothing happened. "who said anything about being a lawyer" the butterflies were still in her stomach and her body was slightly numb. She was a bit surprised but in order to make sure that a kiss like that specially from her uncle caused her to have these feelings she need to actually kiss him. She was looking at his lips now instead of his eyes she lightly placed her free head on his cheek.

message 13: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Mia breathed softly her lips so close to his, she smiled when he said she was beautiful and smart. "Is it wrong for me to want you?" she whispered against his lips. She knew for a fact that he would always be there for her and would help her with whatever she needed. However she was scared to know the truth about what she was doing she was scared to do this afraid he would leave and never come back.

message 14: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Mia was surprised once again but she closed her eyes and kissed him back deepening the kiss. Her body was now resting against his she couldn't hold her emotions back anymore, she was now nineteen and her parents couldn't tell her who to love and they couldn't tell her what to do either. If she wanted him she was going to have him, Mia did want him.

message 15: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Mia wrapped her legs fully around him and placed both of her hands on both sides of his face on his cheeks. She then moved one of her hands and lightly ran her fingers down his chest as she kissed him a bit more deeply.

message 16: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Mia had gripped his shirt when he started to kiss down her neck to her collar bone. She had tilted her head to the side when he did that, she then looked up into his eyes. A shiver ran down her spine as he lightly traced up her spine with his warm finger tips. "I don't mind you kissing me, in fact I enjoy it" she said with a playful smile on her face.

message 17: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Mia smiled at him "have you, and you never said anything?" she asked him before he kissed her again. She liked the slight breeze they were getting and blushed a bit when he rubbed her crotch lightly "I love you too" she told him softly not sure if she should call him uncle or just call him by his name.

message 18: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Mia giggled a little at what he send at first like he was having a mini panic attack. "Yes I fell in love with you as well, I don't consider you a pervert either" she told him. She didn't seem to mind that his hands were exploring her body. She ran her fingers down his sides when she talked to him.

message 19: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) sure we can