Horror Aficionados discussion

Moderators

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by 11811 (Eleven) (new)

11811 (Eleven) (11811) | 1561 comments Congrats and welcome to our new mods. If you delete one of my posts and someone keys your car the next day, I didn't do it.

message 2: by Justin (last edited Aug 27, 2013 11:11AM) (new)

Justin (justineaton) | 1099 comments Congratulations everyone. Modding can be a lot of work but it's rewarding. My group dont have nearly as much people as this one but we also do three group rewards per month and I change thread titles every week to show spoiler warnings then move folders to archives after we read them. Add that to creating group read suggestions and making polls with links for all the books and is quite a bit of work. Totally worth it though hope you all love doing it ad much as I do!

message 3: by Tiffany (new)

Tiffany Thanks, Eleven!

Thanks, Justin!

message 4: by Char (new)

Char  | 13888 comments Mod
Yes, congratulations, once again!

Tressa and Jason have done such a wonderful job and I'm sure you guys will do the same. I'm glad T & J will still be around, though.

message 5: by Jon Recluse (new)

Jon Recluse | 12043 comments Mod
Thanks, Eleven and Justin.

Thanks, Charlene.

message 6: by Kasia (new)

Kasia (kasia_s) | 3122 comments Mod
That is both amazing and wonderful news :) congratulations, well deserved Jon, Nikki and Tiffany!

message 7: by Chris (new)

Chris (chrismccaffrey) | 582 comments Congrats, Jon!

Hopefully your first act won't be to kick me out!

message 8: by Tressa (new)

Tressa  (moanalisa) | 19935 comments Thanks for making this thread, Eleven. I'm very happy with the new mods I've picked. I've had a great time moderating this group with Jason, and will be sticking around as a mod for a while. And I'll continue to remain a member. What would I do without book/movie suggestions from my like-minded friends?

message 9: by Jon Recluse (new)

Thanks, Kasia!

Thanks, Chris! I could never kick you out. You're my faithful albino companion!

message 10: by Chris (new)

Chris (chrismccaffrey) | 582 comments Well we Irish are a bit on the pale side.... But we make great drinking companions!

message 11: by Jon Recluse (new)

Exactly.....and very easy to locate in a dark pub!

message 12: by Michael (new)

Michael (mikedecshop) | 1479 comments You guys have some huge shoes to fill but I know you are up to the task!

message 13: by Greg (new)

Greg | 1651 comments Just saw this thread now. Congrats to the new mods! :)

message 14: by Alondra (new)

Alondra Miller | 1895 comments Just saw this thread at the bottom of the pile... Congratulations and I agree with Michael; you all have big shoes to fill, so i don't envy you.

Will you guys be continuing the "* Track the Books You Read " that Tressa started??

message 15: by Jon Recluse (new)

Yes.

message 16: by Alondra (new)

Alondra Miller | 1895 comments Thank you, Jon

message 17: by Jon Recluse (new)

You're welcome!