Reading Romances discussion

Yellow Pages > Author Help Needed!!

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (StephsBookRetreat) | 9 comments I am looking for (lady) romance authors who are interested in doing a Romance Blog Blitz on my blog. The blitz will take place in September, exact dates are TBA. Authors will be asked 20 'romance/fun' questions; I will pick 16 of those for your 'Sweet 16'.

Their will be a giveaway, so far I have 4 ebooks (b graciously donated) and 2 gift cards that are in the mix; any other goodies any one else would like to add to the mix.

I hope some of our FABLIOUS authors here would be willing to help out.

message 2: by Jean (new)

Jean (jeanjay) | 38 comments I'd love to help and am happy to donate a book or two as well. You can email me at sunnydaysbook@gmail.com. Sounds like a lot of fun.

message 3: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Cass (sadiecass) | 2 comments I'd be happy to help! I can donate some books, too!! Email me at sarah.cass.rp(at)gmail.com

message 4: by Rosanna (new)

Rosanna Leo (rosanna_leo) Feel free to count me in if you still need someone, Stephanie. I'd be happy to donate an ebook. rleoauthor@gmail.com

message 5: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (StephsBookRetreat) | 9 comments Thank you very much ladies!!!

I will be sending an email out early next week with more details and questions.

Please check out the link for my blog on my profile page, so you can get an idea as to who I am and my blog.

message 6: by Isla (new)

Isla Bennet | 8 comments Stephanie wrote: "I am looking for (lady) romance authors who are interested in doing a Romance Blog Blitz on my blog. The blitz will take place in September, exact dates are TBA. Authors will be asked 20 'romance/f..."
Certainly, I'm interested in contributing. Please see my contact info on my GR profile. Cheers! -- I. Bennet

message 7: by Ryshia (new)

Ryshia Kennie (ryshiakennie) | 1 comments Stephanie wrote: "I am looking for (lady) romance authors who are interested in doing a Romance Blog Blitz on my blog. The blitz will take place in September, exact dates are TBA. Authors will be asked 20 'romance/f..."
Hi Stephanie - Are you still looking for romance authors? I'd be interested in participating. You can reach me at ryshia@ryshiakennie.com

message 8: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (StephsBookRetreat) | 9 comments Thank you ladies!!! Expect to hear from me early next week!!! Check out my blog to see the promo & so you can get a bit acquainted with my style.

message 9: by Denise (new)

Denise | 10 comments I would be most happy to participate in your upcoming blog for romance authors. I just released my second book in a series that will include five. "Rowan" Lady of the Mountain. Please contact me here; pinkytoe@cox.net/ or: www.deniseflora.com/ Thank you for this opportunity.Rowan: Lady of the Mountain / Celtic Cup of Truth

message 10: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (StephsBookRetreat) | 9 comments Thank you Denise!!

****I will have an email out to everyone after the Holiday on Monday. ****

A promo for authors to share on their pages or blogs should be ready late next week {dove season opens this weekend, so I won't be working on blog stuff}. It depends on how quickly I get responses back. Plan on the Middle of September through the end as far as dates go!

message 11: by Denise (new)

Denise | 10 comments Stephanie wrote: "Thank you Denise!!

****I will have an email out to everyone after the Holiday on Monday. ****

A promo for authors to share on their pages or blogs should be ready late next week {dove season ope..."

You're welcome. Will wait to hear from you. I have a book-signing on the 28th of September, but will be available after 4pm that day.

message 12: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (StephsBookRetreat) | 9 comments Emails went out!!

Thank you all!!

message 13: by Rinelle (new)

Rinelle Grey (rinellegrey) I'd love to be a part of this, if it's not too late. Happy to donate an ebook to the prizes.

message 14: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (StephsBookRetreat) | 9 comments No problem. Please message me with your email & I will get info out to you as soon as I can.

Dove season opens tomorrow so I'm running around today.

message 15: by Whitney (new)

Whitney K.E. (whitneyk-e) | 2 comments This sounds great. Would love to be included. :)

message 16: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (StephsBookRetreat) | 9 comments Please send me your direct email (message me here ) & I will send info.

message 17: by Harper (new)

Harper Bentley | 2 comments I'll participate too if you need another author :) You can email me at harperbentleywrites@gmail.com if you're still needing someone else!

message 18: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (StephsBookRetreat) | 9 comments Questions and details went out last week, if you did not get it, PLEASE email me here and include your DIRECT email!! I need an exact number so I can get dates for the new promos!

message 19: by Juli (last edited Sep 10, 2013 04:52PM) (new)

Juli (juli_d_revezzo) | 34 comments Stephanie, is it too late to get involved in this? :( I'd love to, but didn't see it until today.

message 20: by Dorothy (new)

Dorothy Callahan (goodreadscomdorothycallahan) | 3 comments Stephanie,

If you are still looking for authors, I would love to participate. I can be reached at dorothycallahanauthor @ gmail.com. Thanks!

message 21: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (StephsBookRetreat) | 9 comments It's too late for this one, it starts on Friday. I will keep you both in mind for the one I am doing in Feb.. you can find out for the next one on facebook if you are so inclined http://facebook.com/StephsBookRetreat I will also be doing other author promo stuff this winter

Thank you for the interest though, I appreciate it.