Needing Moore Series Discussion Group discussion

Moore to Lose (Needing Moore, #2)
This topic is about Moore to Lose
Moore to Lose

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Kristen Geist (kgeist1129) | 6 comments Mod
I know I am beyond excited about this book!! Who else is excited? What do you think we will see or hope to see in Moore to Lose. From what I understand, this is Mia's story....the 24 "lost years".

CRlovebooks ❤️ | 4 comments Mod
I am very excited and proud of Julie's work.

Samantha Campos In Moore to Lose I am looking forward to learning just how Mia lived her 24 years apart from Schooner. Was she a party girl or did she walk the straight and narrow lines of life???

Lilah | 1 comments I can't wait to see what Mia was up to. And to see what Tom is all about. I think Mia had some fun ;)

Michelle (michmaz) 24 years is a very long time. I'm curious to read about Mia's journey and how she came to start her marketing agency.

CRlovebooks ❤️ | 4 comments Mod
I like to know more about her college friends, what happing after she left school. Who is Mia Silver?

Mary | 4 comments I don't think that I have ever been this excited to read the second in a series. Normally, I am okay, it will come out in a few months....

I too would like to know about her college friends.

24 lost years.... I cannot wait!

Patricia Gadsden (pgadsden) | 3 comments I just can't wait to read more about Mia she just seems so amazing. I wonder if she had a relationship that she really regretted after Schooner and how often did she think of him.

message 9: by Mary (last edited Aug 30, 2013 08:22AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Mary | 4 comments Has anyone heard the actual release date yet? I heard mid Sept but can't find anything "moore" definite.

Not so patiently waiting....

Kristen Geist (kgeist1129) | 6 comments Mod
September 30th!! Just announced on Wedbesday

message 11: by Mary (new) - rated it 5 stars

Mary | 4 comments Longer than I expected but having a date makes me happy!

Thank you for the info

Michelle (michmaz) RELEASED TODAY!!!!