Book Worms discussion

Uglies, pretties, and Specials.

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Hazel (new)

Hazel (hydrangia) | 19 comments Mod
Has anyone read uglies pretties, spesials, or extras???? if so, did u like them???

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

yeah, i read them. they're good, but then again, i love all sci-fi so im probably biased.

has anyone read so yesterday? its also by scott wetserfeld

MusicFrogg126♪ (musicfrogg126) i havent read so yesterday but i started uglies. I love sci-fi but i got bored. I don't know why because everyone says they love it but i didnt really like it.

message 4: by Bree (new)

Bree (breej6434) These books are AMAZING!! Though Extras (the 4th book.) wsn't as good as the first three. Either way I LOVED the series.

message 5: by Bree (new)

Bree (breej6434) Books I've read by Scott Westerfield:

Uglies
Pretties
Specials
Extras
Peeps
So Yesterday

I think there were a few more, but I think I may be getting them mixed up...

message 6: by Hazel (new)

Hazel (hydrangia) | 19 comments Mod
i havent read them yet. but its sounds like they were pretty good.

message 7: by Starlight (new)

Starlight | 15 comments I read half of Uglies. It's been so long that I don't remember what it's about anymore...well...barely...

message 8: by Abby (new)

Abby (frazzles) I love those books, and I agree with Bella Extras wasnt as good as the others. Hey Bella, you should join Scott Westerfield. :)

message 9: by Abby (new)

Abby (frazzles) aww, thats too bad.

message 10: by Abby (new)

Abby (frazzles) awsome :)

message 11: by Caitlin (new)

Caitlin (cait_xd) | 2 comments i didnt really like them. like, the author had a really unique idea but he could have done so much more with it. i didnt get sucked in like in twilight or the tales of the otori series... maybe thats just me though..

message 12: by Tatiana (new)

Tatiana (tatianan) | 17 comments iv read the Uglies, but i haven't read any of the other books. uglies was awesome.

message 13: by Isabella (new)

Isabella (isabellina) | 8 comments What are they about? many people say they're awsome and my mom bought the entire collection for me but they don't really seem interesting..are they?

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

their sci-fi. its the future of course and plastic surgery has improved enough so that people can be totally gorgeous and live glamorously. but they have to wait until their 16. tally is a trick loving ugly who meets some mysterious people who are against teh operation.

that basically it in a nutshell, but if u like sci fi, or anything by that author, its good. i do know some people who don't like the series so ur not alone