Dusty Dusty discussion

Any other fanfiction as good as this?

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

ღ.Shilan.ღ I just finished reading Dusty and ... my mind is blown. I have never read anything like this! Does anyone have any other suggestions of well written amazing fan fiction? I need more!!!

Mollie Revelry was recommended to me. It's by the same author. That and Pickup Truck, which isn't done but that doesn't stop anyone from reading it. I'll send you links if you want.

ღ.Shilan.ღ I'd love that!! Thanks :D

Mollie ღ.Shilan.ღ wrote: "I'd love that!! Thanks :D"
Message sent. Enjoy.

message 5: by Vishous (last edited Aug 28, 2013 04:16AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Vishous Mollie wrote: "Revelry was recommended to me. It's by the same author. That and Pickup Truck, which isn't done but that doesn't stop anyone from reading it. I'll send you links if you want."

can i have those links too? please..

Mollie Vishous * suit me up & tie me down * wrote: "Mollie wrote:"

Can I PM you or email is better.

message 7: by Sam (new) - rated it 5 stars

Sam Mollie wrote: "Vishous * suit me up & tie me down * wrote: "Mollie wrote:"

Can I PM you or email is better."

Hi Mollie, I have heard about Revelry too and have been trying to find it. Do you mind sending me the link too?

Shannon I loved Dusty too, such an emotional, dysfunctional love story. I recently read Caged, which is another FanFic favorite of mine. Give that a try, hope you like it.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8317731/1...

Dana Anyone know where to find Revelry? If you could message me I'd appreciate it. Thanks!

Mindy Dana,
I can send you a copy. I just need your email. You can provide it here or PM me.

Paola Vishous wrote: "Mollie wrote: "Revelry was recommended to me. It's by the same author. That and Pickup Truck, which isn't done but that doesn't stop anyone from reading it. I'll send you links if you want."

can i..."

Can you please tell me where I can find Pickup truck?

Mindy Paolac wrote: "Vishous wrote: "Mollie wrote: "Revelry was recommended to me. It's by the same author. That and Pickup Truck, which isn't done but that doesn't stop anyone from reading it. I'll send you links if y..."

Here you go: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9274329/1...

Paola Mindy wrote: "Paolac wrote: "Vishous wrote: "Mollie wrote: "Revelry was recommended to me. It's by the same author. That and Pickup Truck, which isn't done but that doesn't stop anyone from reading it. I'll send..."

Thank u

Crissa I've been looking for Revelry everywhere and I think was removed from fanficition. Anyone happen to have a copy they can send me?? Let me know and I'll PM my email address!!

Mindy chrissa, I can send you a copy.. just pm me your email

Crissa Thanks but I think I found it!

Kelly Mindy wrote: "chrissa, I can send you a copy.. just pm me your email"

Could you send me a copy?

Mollie Mindy wrote: "Dana,
I can send you a copy. I just need your email. You can provide it here or PM me."

Mindy!! Thank you for sharing. I am just now seeing all the requests. I feel bad I never responded. I don't get it--I wasn't being notified. THANK YOU AGAIN!!

Vansh Arora hey if anyone can send me a copy of revelry too , that'd be great. thanks!

message 20: by Maxqueens (new)

Maxqueens Hey there! Kinda late to the thread, is there a way to still read Revelry? Thx