Supernatural (the show and the books) discussion

Season One > Episode 20: Dead Man's Blood

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kasi (new)

Kasi Blake (kcblake) | 175 comments Mod
Summary: After dealing with several interesting creatures, we are hunting vampires. John joins his son's to retrieve the colt from a band of vamps. In John's words, "Most vampire lore is crap."

Review: Not one of my favorites, but still a good show. I love it when John comes around. Sam sure does change personalities when his dad is nearby. He's so moody and confrontational. It's good to see Dean standing up to him.

Fav. Lines:
Dean: Is it keep-demons-away-salt or oops, I-spilled-
my-popcorn-salt?

Dean: Sounds more like That's Incredible and less like Twilight Zone to me.

Sam: Dad? Whatever happened to that college fund?
John: Spent it on ammo.

Noteworthy: Love it when John scares the crap out of them by knocking on the top of the car before jumping into the backseat. Poor Dean sure does get caught in the middle a lot when his dad and brother are in the same room. Must have been a fun childhood.

Firsts: Dad tells Sam about the college fund and how he never wanted this life for him.

message 2: by Christina (new)

Christina (channelle_writes) | 12 comments Sam's eyes were off the road a little too much for my comfort level, lol. He needs to stay focused while driving :)

Az (أسماء) I liked this ep b/c of how Dean reacts when he gets enough of his dad and Sammy's BS. oh and alos when Sammy asks his John about his trust fund! now THAT was funny! "Spent it on ammo"

message 4: by Kasi (new)

Christina wrote: "Sam's eyes were off the road a little too much for my comfort level, lol. He needs to stay focused while driving :)"

Maybe that is why Dean rarely lets him drive. :)

message 5: by Kasi (new)

Asma wrote: "I liked this ep b/c of how Dean reacts when he gets enough of his dad and Sammy's BS. oh and alos when Sammy asks his John about his trust fund! now THAT was funny! "Spent it on ammo""

Yes! Spent it on ammo. lol Poor Dean. He says, "Terrific." He was brought up to protect Sam and then feels he has to protect him from their dad while also defending John.