School of Myths discussion

School Grounds > Forest

Comments Showing 1-50 of 77 (77 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Because every god or creature needs a forest. Beware the monsters that lurk in here and may or may not have been planted by Odin and Zeus...

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Artemis, bow in hand and arrow in place, walked silently through the forest. For some reason it felt like she should have a pack of dogs with her, but she didn't have any. She listened to a bird chirp and smiled. Here she felt at home.

message 3: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 89 comments ((hades in))

Hades had walked away from the training class, and was walking through the forests.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

((kk))

Artemis heard movement, too big to be a bird or small mammal and too heavy to be a deer. She aimed and let her arrow fly, watching where it went, which was in the direction of Hades.

message 5: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 89 comments He sensed the arrow seconds just before it came flying to him, and stepped back, the arrow missing him by a few centimetres.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Artemis listened out, her ears carefully tuned to the sounds around her. She heard the arrow hit a tree and cursed softly in Ancient Greek. Disappointed with herself, she went to fetch the arrow.

message 7: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 89 comments As she went to fetch the arrow, Hades slunk back into the shadows the trees casted, but she had already been able to glimpse him.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Artemis saw movement and took a brief look at Hades before he disappeared. "Oh, male, do come out," she said, putting the arrow back in her quiver. "I rarely bite."

message 9: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 89 comments He sighed, and walked out of the shadows. "Well hello then, female." He said.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Artemis frowned ever so slightly. "You seem familiar," she said. "Have we met before?"

message 11: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 89 comments He pressed his lips as he thought. "Now you mention it, you look familiar."

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh wonderful," Artemis said. "So, Stranger of the Dark, what is your name? Or do you not have one?"

message 13: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 89 comments "I like the nicknames, but my name is Hades." He said, tilting his head as he looked at Artemis. "Your name, if I may ask."

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Artemis smiled slightly at him. "Now why would I give my name to someone who I just met," she said. Chuckling, she jumped up into a tree, a bird flying onto her shoulder.

message 15: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 89 comments He disappeared into the shadow near him and shadow-travelled next to Artemis. "It's not nice to run away from someone who gave you their name."

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Artemis jumped and looked at him. "It's not nice to sneak up on people," she replied.

message 17: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 89 comments He cracked a smile. "I told you my name, care to tell me yours?" Hades asked.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

"Not really, Hades," Artemis said. "I don't know you well enough to tell you."

message 19: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 89 comments "You just look like an archer." Hades commented.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yes, I am an archer," Artemis said. "Care to state anything else obvious?" The bird on her shoulder started to chirp and she listened to him, nodding as she understood.

message 21: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 89 comments "Certainly a girl. And someone who is fond of nature." Hades said, shadow-travelling back to the bottom of the tree.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

"Amazing," Artemis said rather sarcastically.

message 23: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 89 comments "Really amazing." Hades called out from below.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Artemis jumped out of the tree and landed easily next to him. "Artemis," she said simply.

message 25: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 89 comments "Pretty nice name." He nodded.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

"Thank you," Artemis said. "Now, what do you think about hunting?" She looked up as the birds fled the trees around them.

message 27: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 89 comments "Why hunt, when you can just make them die faster?" He mused.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

"Because you don't have to kill when hunting," Artemis said.

message 29: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 89 comments Then what's the use of hunting?" Hades said, exasperated.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

"It is an art," Artemis said, crossing her arms. "And it takes skill."

message 31: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 89 comments "Too complicated. Why not just set the time of death for a certain creature and wait for the time to come?" he mused.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Artemis threw up her hands. "You, sir, are hopeless!" She paused, listening carefully. She put a finger to her lips to be quiet and slowly drew her bow, looking around.

message 33: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 89 comments He raised an eyebrow, but stayed silent like well.. a shadow.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

A roar echoed around and Artemis cursed silently. Dragon.

message 35: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 89 comments "Hm. Dragon? Nice one." he said dryly, then smirking, he controlled the dragon to barrel their way.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Artemis nocked an arrow and aimed at the dragon.

message 37: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 89 comments Dodge it hades whispered into the Dragon's mind. It opened it's mouth to spew fire.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Artemis let the arrow fly at the dragon.

message 39: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 89 comments The dragon dodged it, and let it's blast out, aiming right for Artemis and her surroundings. Who, okay, enough. hades commanded.

message 40: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 89 comments *whoa

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Artemis dropped and rolled out of the way, letting another arrow fly at him.

message 42: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 89 comments The dragon snorted, then calmly walking away, missing the arrow, it left. hades held in a laugh, then turned it to a cough.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Artemis looked at Hades with a raised eyebrow. "I appreciate your help," she said with heavy sarcasm.

message 44: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 89 comments He contemplated whether he should say he controlled the dragon to do what it just did. "You're welcome." he said instead, equally sarcastic.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Artemis rolled her eyes and put her bow over her shoulder.

message 46: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 89 comments "Thanks for teaching the dragon how to dodge you." He commented.

message 47: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 28, 2013 01:41AM) (new)

"Oh bite me," Artemis said, jumping up into a tree.

message 48: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 89 comments "And thanks for teaching me your moves. That dragon was a good worker." He laughed.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

"Bite. Me." Artemis said, crossing her arms.

message 50: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 89 comments "Bite you?" Hades wondered out loud next to her, since he had shadow-travelled again.

« previous 1